Today’s top news:
- The Centre on Sunday banned the first supply of oxygen for industrial purposes except in nine specified industries in view of shortage of the essential public health commodity in several states amid a spike in COVID-19 infections . The decision will come into effect from April 22.
- The India Government has installed a host of electric vehicle charging stations across India. The government aims to support EV buyers in the country by increasing the number of charging stations in the country.
- Amid rapidly rising Covid-19 cases, Tamil Nadu government on Sunday announced night curfews and complete lockdown on Sundays to contain the spread of virus . Beginning April 20, the curfew will remain in force between 10 pm to 4 am, everyday.
- Former Union minister Bachi Singh Rawat dies at 71 : Bachi Singh Rawat was a four-time MP from the Almora-Pithoragarh constituency and had defeated former chief minister and Congress leader Harish Rawat thrice in consecutive elections.
- Railways to impose fine up to Rs 500 for not wearing masks in trains and stations premises
- 20 patients escape from COVID care centre in Uttarakhand’s Tehri
- PM Modi on Sunday reviewed the COVID-19 situation in Varanasi, his Lok Sabha constituency, and stressed the need for vaccination of everyone over 45 years of age.
- National climate vulnerability assessment identifies eight states as highly vulnerable: Jharkhand, Mizoram, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh and West Bengal.
- The government plans to double the production of antiviral drug remdesivir to around 3 lakh vials per day over the next 15 days, to make it available readily for the treatment of COVID-19.
- Senior Congress leader Manmohan Singh has offered five suggestions letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to better manage the fresh wave of the pandemic. A hidden msg..Few Whatsapp groups are manipulating this Shuboudhay daily news by Changing their name without authors knowledge and circulating them eg. parixit news . I dont know who is the Admin of this group, But these news are manually made by CH Naveen Kumar since 2013.
- Link claiming to change WhatsApp in Pink is a virus, can hack your phone: Cyber experts have warned users from falling into the prey of a virus link which claims to turn WhatsApp in pink colour and comes with new features. According to cyber security experts, clicking on the link claiming to be an official update from WhatsApp will hack users’ phone and they may lose access to their WhatsApp.
- Only vehicles with colour-coded stickers allowed on Mumbai roads : The red, green and yellow stickers that emergency and essential service vehicles need to sport as part of an initiative to curb traffic on Mumbai roads. **Hidden msg.. Shuboudhay news is totally designed in such a manner that not to hurt any community, religion, person and not to support any political parties, it is just to provide correct information in systematic manner in short, clear and crispy way. Even keeping psychological points in the mind, that readers should not affected by reading news like accidents, rapes, killing…If in case for such news, those news are immediately followed by some good news, it is to divert previous thought process…..Enjoy and Be happy😊
- Under the initiative, vehicles belonging to doctors, medical staff, ambulances and those engaged in supplying medical equipment will have to sport red stickers, and those transporting food, vegetables, fruits, groceries, dairy products, etc, will use green stickers . People employed in essential services, such as civic officials, personnel of electricity, telephone and press departments, will have to stick yellow stickers on their vehicles.
- The School Parents Association Friday submitted a memorandum to the ADC, Shimla, complaining about the heavy increase in fee by private schools . The association said that the private schools had burdened them during the Covid outbreak by enhancing the fee. It alleged that the schools were pressuring them to deposit both annual and tuition fees together, which was beyond the means of many parents at this time.
- Tamil actor Vivekh dies at 59 in Chennai; was Tamil Nadu’s ambassador for creating public health messages.
- Defence minister Rajnath Singh asked the Indian Air Force’s top brass to draw long-term plans and strategies for capability enhancement to counter future threats. **hidden msg.. Here I personally doesn’t require any credit for my work…But people who are changing my name also changing few articles according to their wish and forwarding..
- COVID-19 effect: Hong Kong suspends flights connecting India from April 20 to May 3
- IAF chief to flag off six Rafale jets from France: The six Rafale warplanes were earlier scheduled to fly to India on April 28 but the event was advanced by a week to coincide with IAF chief Rakesh Bhadauria’s visit. Indian Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Bhadauria will flag off six Rafale fighter jets from Merignac-Bordeaux airbase in France on April 21, setting the stage for activating the second Rafale squadron at Hasimara in West Bengal.
- Italy launches its first ever mega food park project in India, at Fanidhar in Mehsana district of Gujarat.
- India, Afghanistan criticise Pakistan for backing Taliban, meddling in Afghan affairs : Pakistan’s role in backing the Taliban and meddling in Afghanistan was criticised by external affairs minister S Jaishankar and Afghan National Security Adviser Hamdullah Mohib, who said democratic and constitutional structures created in the war-torn country must be preserved.
- Britain’s Opposition Labour Party on Sunday joined calls for Prime Minister Boris Johnson to cancel his visit to India, starting next Sunday, amid growing concerns of a new variant of COVID-19 detected in the country.
Public Health England (PHE) has said 77 cases of the so-called “double mutant” Indian variant have been detected in the UK since last month and that it has now been classed as a Variant Under Investigation (VUI).
- UN Security Council agrees to deploy cease-fire monitors in Libya; country facing civil war since ouster of dictator Moammar Gadhafi in 2011.
- Five people were killed and more than 15 injured in police firing during a clash with workers at the under construction Banshkhali power plant in Chattogram district of Bangladesh on Saturday. The workers of the Banshkhali coal-fired power plant were agitating for payment of overdue salary, half day work on Fridays, time for Iftar and hike in salary.
- US, Japan pledge to strengthen Quad to build free, open Indo-Pacific region during meeting between President Joe Biden and PM Yoshihide Suga at White House.
- Bangladesh records highest 102 COVID deaths, lock-down continues
- In Cuba: Raul Castro (89) steps down from leadership of ruling Cuban Communist Party
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) confirmed that Pakistan’s cricket players will get visas to compete in the T20 World Cup to be held later this year in India
- IPL 2021: Muttiah Muralitharan admitted to hospital in Chennai, undergoes angioplasty
Muttiah Muralitharan, who is currently fulfing his duties in the Sunrisers Hyderabad camp, was admitted in a private hospital in Chennai on Saturday evening.
- Indian Premier League, 2021 Match 10 Sun Apr 18 2021 MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE 204/4(20.0)
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS 166/8 (20.0)
Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 38 runs
Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings, 11th Match ,
Delhi Capitals won by 6 wickets
Delhi Capitals 198/4 (18.2 ov)
Punjab Kings 195/4 (20 ov)
- Star India bags broadcast rights of Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) for the next five seasons.
- India women win four gold medals in Asian Wrestling Championships in Almaty, Kazakhstan: Vinesh Phogat in 53-kg, Anshu Malik in 57-kg, Divya Kakran in 72-kg and Sarita Mor in 59-kg
$USD 74.56 💷GBP 103.08
In Bengalugu (Krntk)
🥇Gold ₹48,730@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹68,600@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 93.43
⛽ Diesel ₹ 85.60
LPG : ₹ 812 /14.2 Kg
Facts about India
The Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), is the governing law for copyright protection in India. … India is a member of the Berne Conventions and Universal Copyright Convention
Copyright is a bundle of rights given by the law to the creators of literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works and the producers of cinematograph films and sound recordings. … Copyright is intended to increase and not to impede the harvest of knowledge.
Thought of the day
Communication is like lifeline of any relation. When you stop communicating, you start losing your valuable relations
Joke of the day
Pappu – स्टेशन जाने का कितना लोगे??
रिक्शावाला – 50
Pappu – 20 ले लो..
रिक्शावाला – 20 में कौन ले के जाएगा??
Pappu – तुम पीछे बैठो हम लेके जाएगा!!!😝🤪
Scientific reason behind Offering water to Surya, the sun god in Sanatana Dharma
When the spectrum of sun rays refract through the water, it breaks down into seven colours. The energy emanating from these rays of different colours is absorbed by the body, and balances any dosha in the body. As a result we automatically gain ‘water therapy of sun rays
How it works ⁉
How a pendulum clock works
A pendulum works by converting energy back and forth, a bit like a rollercoaster ride. When the bob is highest (furthest from the ground), it has maximum stored energy (potential energy). … So as the bob swings (oscillates) back and forth, it repeatedly switches its energy back and forth between potential and kinetic.
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
Since 1992 Belgrade has been the capital of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia , consisting of the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Montenegro.
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
The real story of Ahalya: When Lord Indra was cursed for lust!
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
The beta carotene in carrot juice may likewise aid your skin. One study found that a carotenoid-rich diet may protect your skin from ultraviolet (UV) damage and improve skin appearance ( 18 ). Carrot juice provides vitamin C and beta carotene
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼