Today’s top news:
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman during her budget speech on Monday (1 February) announced that senior citizens aged 75 years and above, will no longer need to file their Income Tax returns if they only have pension or interest income.
- Budget 2021 : the imposition of Agriculture Infrastructure and Development Cess (AIDC) of Rs 2.5 per litre on petrol and Rs 4 per litre on diesel.
- The Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, announced during the Union Budget 2021 presentation that the Government has proposed a “Mega Investment Textiles Parks (MITRA) scheme”. The scheme will enable the textile industry to become globally competitive. It will help the industries to attract large investments and boost employment generation besides boosting the exports
- The centre has given itself time – till July 9 at least – to frame and implement rules relating to the controversial citizenship law, amendments to which were passed in December 2019 amid unprecedented chaos in parliament and violent protests across the country.
- Protests against farms laws won’t end anytime soon, says Bhartiya Kisan Union (BKU) leader Rakesh Tikait.
- A controversy has erupted in Kerala after a Congress leader from Alappuzha district inaugurated a fund collection for the construction of the Ayodhya Ram temple. Alappuzha District Congress Committee Vice President Reghunathan Pillai inaugurated the fund collection drive.
- The country’s premier aerospace and defence exhibition, Aero India 2021 takes off in Bengaluru on Wednesday amidst the COVID-19 pandemic with buzz around “AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan” and “Make in India” push. the 13th edition of the biennial international event at Air Force Station Yelahanka will be the world’s first hybrid aerospace show.
- 266 Mobile Apps Blocked By Government Since June 2020 : Centre informed to Lok Sabha.
- The Vice President of India, M. Venkaiah Naidu, have inaugurated the Aadi Mahotsav at Dilli Haat in New Delhi. It comprises of the display and sale of tribal art & craft, medicine, cuisine and folk performances.
- Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh on Tuesday, has said that Assembly will once again pass the laws which negate the Centre’s Farm laws as the governor had not given his assent . He also said that he would seek time to meet President Kovind regarding the farmers protest, at the all-party meeting called by him. Punjab had passed three bills to ‘negate’ the Centre’s farm laws in October, but failed to implement it as the Governor is yet to sign it.
- Criminal Killed In Exchange Of Fire With Police In UP : The accused was identified as Zaved alias Rashid (38), a resident of Ghaziabad in UP, he was wanted in a murder case of a constable.
- The Chief Minister of Punjab, Captain Amarinder Singh, has launched the ‘Har Ghar Pani, Har Ghar Safai’ mission virtually. This mission is the part of the government’s campaign to complete the goal of 100 per cent potable piped water supply in all rural households by March 2022.
- PM Modi will inaugurate the Chauri Chaura Centenary Celebrations at Chauri Chaura, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, on 4th February 2021 at 11 AM via video conferencing. The day marks 100 years of the ‘Chauri Chaura’ incident, a landmark event in the country’s fight for independence.
- The Haryana government on Tuesday (February 2, 2021) further extended the suspension of mobile internet services amid the ongoing farmers’ protests against the new farm laws . The mobile internet services have been snapped in seven districts till Wednesday evening.
- Nursery admission in the national capital will begin soon, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced on Tuesday .
- The second phase of COVID-19 vaccine will be rolled out in Haryana on Wednesday and frontline workers will get the jab during the drive.
- CBSE class 10, 12 board exam 2021 datesheet, timetable announced; Candidates who are preparing for the examination must note that the exam will be held in the offline mode from May 4 to June 10. The schools will conduct the practical exams from March 1. Results will be announced by July 15.
- Candidates can check the datesheets:
Step 1: Visit the official website- cbse.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the link- ‘classes 10, 12 datesheets’
Step 3: Class 10/ 12 exam schedule will appear on the screen
Step 4: Download, take a print out for further reference.
- Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut fumed at International pop star Rihanna after she shared a CNN story on the suspension of the Internet in the Delhi border areas of Singhu, Ghazipur, and Tikri – the epicenters of the farmers’ protest. Kangana replying to Rihanna’s tweet, wrote, “Sit down you fool, we are not selling our nation like you dummies”
- The second production line for LCA Tejas, inaugurated by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) in Bengaluru will double the production of India’s indigenous fighter jet LCA Tejas to 16 per year.
- The Indian Navy’s aircraft Ilyushin 38SD successfully fired Combat Kh35E anti-ship missiles during the ongoing Theatre level Readiness and Operational Exercise 2021 (TROPEX-21), a defence statement said here on Tuesday.
- Coronavirus Cases:
- Russia Expects India To Approve Sputnik V Vaccine For Use Soon: Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), which markets the shot abroad, told. But India has already approved two other vaccines for emergency use and has inoculated nearly 4 million people since mid-January in what the government touts as the world’s biggest immunization campaign.
- US In Touch With Nations Like India, Japan On Myanmar: Myanmar’s military on Monday staged a coup and detained top political figures, including de facto leader Aung San Suu Kyi.
- A British national was rescued by the Army after he lost track while skiing during heavy snowfall at the famous ski-resort of Gulmarg in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama have recently launched his new book “The Little Book of Encouragement”. The book comprises of 130 quotes. The book has been edited by Renuka Singh while published by Penguin Random House.
- India invites Pakistani diplomats for COVID-19 vaccination as part of offer to diplomatic community
- The United States has threatened to reimpose sanctions against Myanmar in view of the seizure of power by the military and detention of the Aung San Suu Kyi and other leaders of the civilian government.
- The new army regime has announced the new cabinet with 11 ministers while 24 deputy ministers were removed from their posts.The Tatmadaw said that it has reinstated all the judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts in the region and states.
- World Bank to provide USD 500 million to Bangladesh for improving Road and Digital Connectivity
- Coronavirus Cases:
- The 13 day long Khelo India Zanskar winter sports and youth festival concluded at Zanskar Valley of the Union Territory of Ladakh.
- The festival was organised to showcase potential in adventure tourism and sports and aims to open a new arena in Ladakh for adventure and economy. It is one of the biggest events that has been organised to promote winter tourism in Ladakh. The 13day long festival was started on January 18th and concluded on Saturday, January 30th 2021.
- Mountaineer Nitish Singh from Gorakhpur, UP unfurled the national flag Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro and now plans to scale top 7 highest peaks.
- India and Bengal pacer Ashoke Dinda on Tuesday announced retirement from all formats of cricket. The seamer has featured in 13 ODIs and nine T20Is for India and had switched to Goa from Bengal earlier this season. The 36-year-old last played in the recently-concluded Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy,
$USD 73.06 💷GBP 99.97
🥇Gold ₹49,950@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹75,340@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 88.91
⛽ Diesel ₹ 81.80
LPG : ₹ 710.00 /14.2 Kg
Read more at: https://www.goodreturns.in/bse/
Facts about India
The Ajanta Caves are approximately 30 rock-cut Buddhist cave monuments which date from the 2nd century BCE to about 480 CE in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India. The caves include paintings and rock-cut sculptures described as among the finest surviving examples of ancient Indian art, particularly expressive paintings that present emotions through gesture, pose and form
Thought of the day
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
Joke of the day
Interviewer: What drives you?
Candidate: The bus mostly.
Interviewer: I mean what motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?
Candidate: Missing the bus!
Which Hormones responsible for our happiness, anger, afraid & Sad
Humans are comprised of a wide variety of hormones in the body which are mainly produced by a specialized group of cells known as Endocrine glands.
High Dopamine hormones release means you are happy.😄😁
High Dopamine and Serotonin means you are in love.🥰
High epinephrine (adrenaline) means you are afraid or angry (fright or fight)🥵😡👺
Low dopa, low serotonin and just relatively, a little more epinephrine means you are depressed or sad.
भवन्तु ;: become
How it works ⁉
📢🔊🔉Speakers work by converting electrical energy into mechanical energy. In speakers, a current is sent through the voice coil which produces an electric field that interacts with the magnetic field of the permanent magnet attached to the speaker. Like charges repel each other and different charges attract.
As an audio signal is sent through the voice coil and the musical waveform moves up and down, the voice coil is attracted and repelled by the permanent magnet.
This makes the cone that the voice coil is attached to move back and forth. The back and forth motion creates pressure waves in the air that we perceive as sound
World War I was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
त्वमेव माता च पिता त्वमेव ।
त्वमेव बन्धुश्च सखा त्वमेव ।
त्वमेव विद्या द्रविणम् त्वमेव ।
त्वमेव सर्वम् मम देव देव ॥
1: You Truly are my Mother And You Truly are my Father .
2: You Truly are my Relative And You Truly are my Friend.
3: You Truly are my Knowledge and You Truly are my Wealth.
4: You Truly are my All, My God of Gods.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
- Taking Buttermilk contains lactic acid that normalises acidity in the stomach.
- Drink cinnamon tea to heal infections
- You can also “chew sauf after meals, to prevent stomach acidity”,
- Keep your motion free twice a day.
Lastly 🙏🏻don’t drink water 30 minutes before taking food and 30-45 mins after.
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼