Vedic Ritu: Varsha
Drik Ritu: Sharad (Autumn)
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Ashvina 06 (Purnimata)/ Bhadrapada 20(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Rohini (up to 12:21 pm) Mrigashirsha
Tithi : Saptami (up to 2:14 pm) Ashtami
RahuKaal: 09:19 AM – 10:50 AM
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- VISHWAKARMA Puja is celebrated today. It is celebrated as ‘Biswakarma Puja’ on the last day of Bengali Bhadra month, in the eastern states of India like Orissa, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Tripura. It is also referred as ‘Kanya Sankranti’ or ‘Bhadra Sankranti’.
- PM Modi will launch the National Logistics Policy NLP in New Delhi today. It is imperative to reduce the logistics cost in India for improving the competitiveness of Indian goods both in domestic as well as export markets.
- Ministry of Environment to join hands with 8 IITs to promote R&D of chemicals with low global warming potential.
- Railways Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw releases Annual report on Environment Sustainability 2020-21 in New Delhi.
- On September 17, PM Narendra Modi will release eight cheetahs in the Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh. The cheetahs are being brought from Namibia as part of an intercontinental translocation project.
- A holiday has been declared for all schools in Puducherry and Karaikal for classes 1-8 from September 17-25 following a “sudden spike in fever cases among children”, the Puducherry government announced on Friday.
- JHARKHAND has become the third state after Bihar and Odisha in eastern India to have Food Security Atlas for its rural areas.
- RAJASTHAN CM Ashok Gehlot on Friday said that his government will soon bring a right to health bill.
- Baba Ramdev said his Patanjali Group is working on finding solutions for the lumpy skin disease that has caused the deaths of over 1 lakh cows since July.
- SIKKIM govt hiked the minimum wage for unskilled workers by 67 percent to Rs 500. The daily wage for unskilled laborers was Rs 300 which is now increased to Rs 500
- TELANGANA : India is going to have its first Forest University. The Forestry Universities (UoF) Act 2022 was approved by the Telangana Assembly. The University of Forestry (UoF), will be the first of its kind in India. Globally, it will be the third University of Forestry after Russia and China. The Telangana government has decided to expand the Forestry College and Research Institute (FCRI) in Hyderabad.
- Telangana State Govt has declared holiday on Saturday for the government offices, all educational institutions on the occasion of “Telangana Jateeya Samaikyata Dinotsavam”.
- UTTAR PRADESH : Heavy overnight rains in Uttar Pradesh on Friday led to the deaths of at least 22 people, including nine labourers who were buried alive under the debris when an under-construction wall in the state capital
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has directed the Rajasthan government to pay ₹3,000 crore as compensation for improper management of solid and liquid waste
- Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) conducted raids at Aam Aadmi Party leader Amanatullah Khan’s residence and four other locations in south Delhi in connection with a corruption case related to recruitment in the Delhi Waqf Board,
- Three women were charred to death after a fire broke out at Bindal poha factory located in Udyogpuri in Madhya Pradesh’s Ujjain on Friday.
💷 GBP ₹91.53
BSE Sensex 59,934.01 −412.96 (0.68%) 🔻
NIFITY 17,877.40 −126.35 (0.70%) 🔻
- Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman asks bank employees to speak in local language with customers.
- The country’s largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI), raised the Benchmark Prime Lending Rate (BPLR) by 70 basis points (or 0.7 per cent) to 13.45 per cent.
- BVR Subrahmanyam (lAS) has been appointed as the new Chairman & Managing Director of the India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO).
- Karthikeya 2, the biggest hit of Nikhil Siddartha’s career, is finally gearing up for its OTT release and has also locked a date for its digital premiere as per sources. After a month-long run, the epic treasure hunt adventure minted over Rs 116 crores (gross) worldwide box collections
- USAID and UNICEF launches Doordarshan and YouTube series titled ‘Door Se Namaste’ in New Delhi.
- Television actress Nikki Tamboli’s name has come up amid ongoing investigation in the money laundering case against conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar. According to ED, she met Sukesh while he was in jail. Tamboli received ₹3.5 lakh cash and a Gucci bag from Sukesh, ED stated in its chargesheet.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has expressed confidence that India will achieve Aatmanirbharta in the defence sector by meeting the target of one lakh 75 thousand crore rupees of defence production by 2025
- Supreme Court has allowed the Centre time till December 15 to implement the One Rank One Pension (OROP) scheme. The Centre had moved an application to extend the June deadline stating that re-fixation of pension is a “time consuming” process. The Centre assured the bench that it was “taking earnest steps” to comply with the order which requires Cabinet approval.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi and Uzbekistan President Shavkat Mirziyoyev held a bilateral meeting in Samarkand, Uzbekistan. PM Modi congratulates Uzbekistan President Shavkat Mirziyoyev on success of SCO chairmanship.
- PM Modi held a bilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Uzbekistan’s city of Samarkand on the sidelines of the SCO Summit. The two leaders discussed ways to deepen bilateral cooperation in diverse sectors.
- During the meeting, Prime Minister Narendra Modi raised the issues of food, fuel, and fertilizer crisis saying that concrete solutions must be found to tackle these challenges.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday reiterated to make India a manufacturing hub in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine war which has caused global supply-chain disruptions.
- China blocks bid to blacklist 26/11 Mumbai attacks LeT handler: China has put a hold on a proposal moved at the United Nations by the US and co-supported by India to designate Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorist Sajid Mir, one of India’s most wanted terrorists and the main handler of the deadly 2008 Mumbai attacks, as a global terrorist.
- Over 100 countries, including India, voted in favour of allowing Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to address the high-level UN General Assembly session next week through a pre-recorded statement because of his need to deal with the war following Russia’s invasion.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- A court in Sri Lanka on Friday named ex-President Maithripala Sirisena as a suspect in the Easter Sunday terrorist bombings of 2019 which killed 270 people in the country. The Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court said 71-year-old Sirisena had neglected intelligence reports which were presented before the bombings. Sirisena’s court appearance is scheduled on October 14.
- Pranav Anand has become India’s 76th Grandmaster after crossing 2,500 Elo mark in the ongoing World Youth Chess Championship in Mamaia, Romania.
- Defending champions India crashed out of the SAFF Women’s Championship 2022 after a 0-1 loss against hosts Nepal in the semi-final in Kathmandu on Friday. Rashmi Kumari Ghising scored the only goal of the game in injury time of the first half. Notably, India have lost in semi-final stage for the first time in the history of the tournament.
- In the SAFF U-17 Championship Title, India beats Nepal with 4-0 in the finals. The SAFF U-17 Championship final was held in Racecourse International Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Zimbabwe’s all-rounder Sikandar Raza and Australian all-rounder Tahlia McGrath have been declared the winners of the ICC Player of the month award for August 2022,
Districts : 23
Formed : 26 Jan 1950
Govrnr: La. Ganesan
CM : Mamata Banerjee (AITC)
🥇Gold ₹ 50,795.00 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Sllvr ₹ 56,400 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹106.03/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 92.76/Ltr
⛽ AUTO GAS ₹60.52/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,079.00 /14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
JALANDHAR* is named after Jalandhara, a demon king who lived in water as his name suggests Jal (water) and Andhar (in). … During British occupation it was called Jullundur.
The district is named after Jalandhar, a demon king, who finds a mention in the Puranas and Mahabharta. According to another legend, Jalandhar was the capital of the kingdom of lav, son of Rama. According to yet another version Jalandhar is said to have derived its name from the vernacular term Jalandhar means area inside the water, i.e. tract laying between the two rivers Satluj and Beas, still another name of Jalandhar had been Trigartta, as it was waters by three rivers, Satluj, Beas and Ravi.
IMPORTANCE OF THE DAY 🙏🏻
17 September – World Patient Safety Day
The day is observed on 17 September. It was established by the 72nd World Health Assembly in May 2019, following the adoption of resolution WHA72.6 on ‘ Global action on patient safety’.
😀Thought of the day
Unexpected results & problems are part of life. Never loose hope in any condition, bcoz darkness of night always ends with light of the day.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Pappu English k paper me fail ho gaya translation ki wajah se..
1.Main ek aam aadmi hoon. – I m a mango man.
2.Mujhe English aati hai. … English comes to me.
3.Mera taluq Haripur hazara se hai. I blong 2 greenpur thousanda.
4.Sadak par goliyan chal rahi hai. tablets r walking on d road.
Why we get dreams in deep sleep…? 😴
After deep sleep, your brain starts to perk up, and its electrical activity starts to resemble the brain when it is awake. This is the period of the night when most dreams happen. Your muscles are temporarily paralysed, and your eyes dart back and forth, giving this stage its name, rapid eye movement (REM) sleep.
Sleep can be divided into two broad stages, non-rapid eye movement (NREM), and rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. The vast majority of our sleep (around 75 to 80 per cent) is NREM, characterised by electrical patterns in the brain known as ‘sleep spindles’ and high, slow delta waves. This is the time we sleep the deepest.
REM sleep is the period during the night when we have our most vivid dreams, but people dream during both NREM and REM sleep. During NREM sleep, dreams tend to be more concept-based, whereas during REM sleep dreams are more vivid and emotional.
क्षुद्रता : Inferiority
Na Snaanam Aachareth Bhukthvaa
Never take Bath immediately after taking Food Digestion is affected
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How Spring water comes?
The water for springs comes from underground sources called aquifers . Aquifers are most commonly inside permeable rock, or underground layers of materials like sand, clay, and gravel. These substances function as a sponge, soaking up water that seeps down into them. Less common are aquifers made of free bodies of water, but these do happen in areas where eroded limestone forms karsts.
A spring is simply a place where the water from an aquifer flows out of the ground naturally. In this respect, it is useful to think of a spring as a naturally occurring well. In a well, one must dig into the ground to reach the aquifer and tap the water supply. In springs, those conditions are already present and on the surface.
Some springs only flow during particular times of year. For example, an aquifer that is highly reliant on seasonal rainfall or snow-melt to feed it may not be able to sustain a spring all year around. There would still be water in the aquifer, but not enough to sustain the outflow of the spring.
Because aquifers are often made of stone, water passing through them will pick up minerals from local deposits. That is how mineral water is created. Because not all aquifers and mineral deposits are the same, the water from a particular mineral spring may have its own unique taste. Some aquifers are located near sources of geothermal activity, which heats the water. If that hot water feeds a spring, the result is a hot spring.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Erode Venkatappa Ramasamy (17 September 1879 – 24 December 1973), commonly known as Periyar, also referred to as Thanthai Periyar, was an Indian social activist, and politician who started the Self-Respect Movement and Dravidar Kazhagam.
He is known as the ‘Father of the Dravidian Movement’.
The Tamil Nadu government has decided to celebrate every year the birth anniversary of reformist leader E V Ramasamy Periyar on September 17 as “Social Justice Day,”
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi (born 17 September 1950) is an Indian politician, the 14th & current Prime Minister of India since 2014. He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014 and is the Member of Parliament for Varanasi.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Run around in circles
Putting efforts into something that is not worthwhile result
Gloom × Delight, mirth
Gloom : obscurity, darkness
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Hindu deities are seldom depicted without their particular ‘vahana’ (vehicles) on which they travel . These vahanas are either animals or birds and symbolises the various forced they ride. They represent the strength and beauty of the deity, and at times, symbolise various human traits, including those that are negative. The negative traits are those that the gods are said to overpower.
Lord Shiva’s vahana ‘Nandi ’ represents strength and virility.
Vayu , the wind god, is depicted riding a deer.
Bhairava has a dog as his mount.
Kaalratri , a form of Kali, rides a donkey.
Kartikeya has a Peacock
Lord Vishnu vahana : Garuda
Surya rides a chariot drawn by seven white horses.
Indra and Airavata,
Ganesha and Moushika
Ayyappan has a Tiger
Yama has a Water Buffalo
Kubera has a Mongoose
Kalki has a horse
Vishwakarma -An Elephant and Swan
Durga travels on a fierce tiger
Laxmi has a Owl
Goddess Saraswati’s vahana ‘ Hamsa ’ represents wisdom, grace, and beauty.
Shani’s vahana are vulture, raven or crow that represses thieving tendencies.
While Lord Ganesha’s vahana is a mouse which symbolises
crushing useless thoughts.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Benefits of eating soaked kala chana in morning
Daily consumption of around 3/4 cup of chickpeas helps to decrease LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol triglycerides.
The carbohydrates in kala chana are digested slowly, which reduces the blood sugar levels. This contributes to insulin resistance, thereby reducing the risk of getting type-2 diabetes.
Soaked black chana is rich in fibre which helps in improving the digestive system. It flushes out all the harmful toxins from your body and keeps your digestive tract healthy.
As a rich source of iron, kala chana can prevent anaemia and boost your energy levels. This is particularly beneficial for pregnant and lactating women as well as growing children. Iron plays an important role in the formation of haemoglobin which helps transport oxygen from the lungs to all body cells.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼