16 Mar (Wednesday)
पक्ष :: Shukla
Month: Phalguna 28, (Purnimata)/ Phalguna 14 (Amanta) Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
Nakshatra : Magha
Titi: Trayodashi (up to 1:40 pm)Chaturdashi
RahuKaal:12:35 PM – 02:05 PM TIPS FOR SUCCESS LIFE BY RAVANA : https://youtu.be/ybXKL7IcQrE
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- COVID-19 vaccination of children in age group of 12 to 14 to begin from today; All those above 60 years can also get precaution dose
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) plans to have about three/four space missions with its new rocket Small Satellite Launch Vehicle (SSLV) and then transfer the technology to the private sector, said a top official.”The first flight of SSLV is slated this May. Then two/three more SSLV launches are also being planned.
- Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Pratima Bhoumik informed the Lok Sabha that 216 courses are being taught from 600 centres across the country under the PM Daksh Yojana. She said in the year 2020-21, 32,097 people received training with 14,097 being placed.
- PM Modi invites citizens to share ideas for Mann ki Baat programme on 27th March.
- Regular advisories issued to state govt to increase representation of women police personnel from 10.3 percent to 33%: Govt in Lok Sabha.
- Petroleum minister Hardeep Singh Puri told Parliament on Monday that the government was exploring all the possible ways and would take all the necessary measures in the coming months to ensure that consumers get relief from high fuel prices. He said a proposal to bring petroleum products under the Goods and Services Tax was taken up by the GST Council, but it “did not find favour”. He added that nine states, including Maharashtra and Kerala, had not reduced VAT on petrol and diesel.
- ANDHRA PRADESH: Union minister of state for Jal Shakti Bishweswar Tudu informed the Rajya Sabha on Monday that the AP and the Telangana governments have not provided seed money of Rs 200 crore each to the Godavari and Krishna river management boards so far.
- DELHI : The Delhi High Court on 15 Mar refused to entertain a public interest litigation petition seeking an inquiry against Aam Aadmi Party and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, alleging that they have links with Khalistani separatists. A Division Bench of Acting Chief Justice Vipin Sanghi and Justice Navin Chawla remarked that the petition was ‘completely frivolous’.
- J &K : Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, one terrorist has been gunned down by security forces in a gunfight that broke out between terrorists and security forces in Charsoo hamlet in Awantipora area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district
- KARNATAKA High Court says, Hijab is not an essential religious practice of Islam, dismisses various petitions.
- Hijab Row: Public gatherings, protests, or celebrations prohibited in Bengaluru from 15 to 21 March
- The country’s first Digital Water Bank ‘AQVERIUM’ was launched in Bengaluru yesterday. It is formed by AquaKraft Group Ventures, next-generation sustainability, and impact enterprise focused on providing clean drinking water & sanitation.
- KERALA Governor Arif Mohammad Khan on Tuesday welcomed Karnataka High Court’s decision to uphold the ban on hijab in educational institutions and said, “Conspiracy to push back young Muslim girls has fallen flat”. He further added, “Hijab has been mentioned seven times in the Quran, but not in the context of dress code.”
- TAMIL NADU : CM MK Stalin seeks intervention of PM Modi to drop INO project in Theni causing environmental damage.
- TELANGANA , Schools function half day from 15 Mar onwards. The state government has ordered schools to function on a half-day basis till the last working day of the academic year 2021-22 in the southern state.
- UTTARAKHAND Congress chief Ganesh Godiyal resigned from his position following the party’s defeat in Assembly elections
💷 GBP 99.53
BSE Sensex 55,776.85
NIFTY : 16,663
- RBI is currently working towards a phased implementation strategy for introduction of CBDC and examining use cases which could be implemented with little or no disruption: MoS Finance
There is no plan to introduce cryptocurrency by the government, Minister of State for Finance Pankaj Chaudhary informed the Rajya Sabha on Tuesday.
- Rs 4,303 paid to farmer applications as insurance claims for Kharif 2021 under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY): Govt in Parliament.
- Over 96 thousand five hundred crore rupees have been released to States and Union Territories during the financial year 2021-22 as GST compensation. Minister of State for Finance Pankaj Choudhary in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha
- ‘ THE KASHMIR FILES’ MOVIE. PM Modi came down heavily on those who are attempting to discredit the facts in the film – the Kashmir Files. He said a campaign has been launched to discredit the facts instead of reviewing them. Addressing the BJP Parliamentary party meeting in New Delhi on 15 Mar, PM. Modi said the people who raised the flags of the freedom of expression are getting confused.
- Talking about the domestic box office collection of his film ‘The Kashmir Files’, actor Anupam Kher said, “I feel euphoric…Only cinema can do that.” He added that ‘The Kashmir Files’ will be used as a case study of how cinema and audiences have changed. The film, directed by Vivek Agnihotri, has collected ₹ 42.20 crore since four days of its release
- The Government informed the Loksabha that the details of Channels whose permission has been canceled for violation of the guidelines has been released in the Broadcast Seva Portal of the Information and Broadcasting Ministry.
- The Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Anurag Thakur has said that Prasar Bharati is providing its various radio channels originating from AIR stations on its News on Air Application on Android and iOS platform for mobile users.
- Mumbai court on Tuesday issued a bailable warrant against actress Shilpa Shetty’s mother Sunanda in a case over alleged non-repayment of a ₹ 21 lakh loan. The case was filed by a businessman who claimed that Shilpa’s father Surendra had borrowed the money in 2015. Earlier, a summons had been issued to Sunanda and Shilpa and her sister Shamita.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh stated that highest priority is given to the safety and security of India’s weapon systems and assured the House that India’s missile system is very reliable and safe and safety procedures and protocols have been reviewed from time to time.
- The defence ministry has initiated the process of obtaining the Prime Minister-led CCS’ approval for the design and prototype development of the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA), Minister of State for Defence Ajay Bhatt said. India has been working on the ambitious AMCA project to develop a fifth-generation medium weight deep penetration fighter jet.
- Indian Army has dedicated a Chair of Excellence in the memory of the former Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat at the United Service Institution of India, USI, in New Delhi. The formal announcement was made by Chief of Army Staff General M M Naravane at a solemn ceremony organized at the South Block today. A cheque of five lakh rupees was handed over to retired Major General B K Sharma, Director, USI which will be paid as honorarium to the nominated Chair of Excellence
- Indian Air Force Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari has said that the Air Force has adopted a flight safety-centric approach in its working.
- BRO signs MoU with GRSE for construction of 27 double-lane class 70 modular bridges in border areas.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on Tuesday said that evacuation of Indian students from Sumy in Ukraine was extremely complex and needed a credible ceasefire which finally materialised due to the personal intervention of Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the presidents of Ukraine and Russia.
- External Affairs Minister Jaishankar said the PM Modi also spoke to his counterparts of Romania, Slovak Republic, Hungary and the President of Poland to seek support for the facilitation in the entry of Indians to their countries.
- India has evacuated around 22,500 stranded citizens from Ukraine. India has also evacuated citizens from the neighbouring countries including Bangladesh and Nepal.
- PAKISTAN DISCARDS INDIA’S STATEMENT ON ACCIDENTAL MISSILE LAUNCH, WRITES TO UN SECURITY COUNCIL :
Pakistan’s foreign minister, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, on Tuesday, said that Islamabad has rejected a statement by India’s defence minister on the accidental missile launch.
Qureshi told journalists the Indian statement was “incomplete” and said he had written to the UN Security Council on the matter and asked the international community to take the matter up.
- The fourth consignment of 2,000 metric tons of wheat is being dispatched for Afghanistan via the Attari-Wagah border on 15 Mar, said the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Baloch freedom fighters attacked a bus carrying Chinese workers of Dasu Hydropower project Beijing: Amid growing security concerns in Pakistan and the fresh sanctions imposed by Myanmar, some Chinese companies intend to relocate their entire investment and operations from Pakistan and Myanmar to Bangladesh.Chinese companies having interests in the import and distribution of various products, including electro-mechanical equipment.
- Nearly 30 million people were under lockdown across China on Tuesday, as surging virus cases returned mass tests and hazmat suited health officials to city streets on a scale not seen since the start of the pandemic.
- Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said on Tuesday that the country had intercepted a missile fired at it from Ukraine two days back, but will not engage in the conflict. Lukashenko’s comments came after Ukrainian government accused Russia of staging “false flag” air attacks on Belarus from Ukraine in a bid to incite Belarus to join the war.
- Australia is set to lift its entry ban for international cruise ships from April onwards, in a move aimed to further ease COVID-19 restrictions. The current ban that has been in effect since March 2020 will not be renewed beyond April 17, the Australian government has confirmed.
- ICC WOMENS WORLD CUP 2022
Australia Women vs West Indies Women,
Australia Women won by 7 wkts
WIW – 131 (45.5)
AUSW – 132/3 (30.2)
Player of the Match
(b) Mar 16, Wednesday
England Women vs India Women
15th Match at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
06:30 IST / 01:00 GMT
- : Vishwanath Suresh (48kg) and Vanshaj (63.5kg) clinched gold medals in the men’s youth competition as the Indian contingent concluded its campaign with a whopping 39 medals, including 15 gold, at the Asian Youth and Junior Boxing Championships in Amman, Jordan.
- Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Delhi Capitals (DC) on Tuesday appointed former Australian all-rounder Shane Watson as an assistant coach for the upcoming season of the league.
- Reigning Asian Games champion Rahi Sarnobat won the women’s 25M Pistol T1 event while Parth Makhija registered a double winning both the men’s and junior men’s 10M Air Rifle competitions at the National Shooting trials. Among the other winners was Olympian Manu Bhaker, who triumphed in the junior women’s 25m Pistol. Indian teams for the upcoming World Cup in Baku and Junior World Cup in Suhl are to be selected on the basis of these trials.
UTTARAKHAND: Bhararisain (summer) Dehradun (winter)
Governor : Gurmit Singh
CM : Pushkar Singh Dhami (BJP)
Formation : 9 Nov 2000
Districts : 13
🥇Gold ₹51,330@10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹72,800@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 94.00
⛽ Diesel ₹ 87.32
⛽ Autogas ₹ 39.60
LPG : 918/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The first banks were the Bank of Hindustan, which was established in 1770 and liquidated in 1829-32.
The largest bank, and the oldest still in existence, is the State Bank of India (S.B.I). It originated as the Bank of Calcutta in June 1806
😀 Thought of the day
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart
JOKE OF THE DAY
TV Reporter ने एक जख्मी से पूछा : जब बॉम्ब गिरा तो क्या वो जोरसे गिरा ?
जख्मी गुस्से मे : नहीं bhai, वो रेंगता हुआ मेरे पास आया और शर्मा के बोला ….. dhummm
why magnet show north south direction
A freely suspended magnet always rests in the north-south direction because the magnetic south pole of the earth lies in the geographic north direction and the magnetic north pole of the earth lies in the geographical south direction.
The direction of magnetic lines of force of a bar magnet is from north to south pole outside the magnet and from south pole to north pole inside the magnet . Magnetic field lines outside a permanent magnet always run from the north magnetic pole to the south magnetic pole. Therefore, the magnetic field lines of the earth run from the southern geographic hemisphere towards the northern geographic hemisphere
दूरदर्शनस्य पुरत: न तिष्ठ।
Do not stand in front of the television.
सर्वत्र : Everywhere, always, by all means.
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How Does an Inkjet Printer Works?
Inkjet printers each feature a print head containing thousands of tiny holes. These tiny openings drop microscopic droplets of ink onto the paper in the printer at a speed. Inkjet machines use a liquid ink produced either by either a coloured dye or a liquid that contains solid pigments in suspension.
Instead of metal needles, an ink jet printer fires dots of ink onto the page. While some inkjet printers heat the ink so that it explodes before reaching the page, others rely on electric currents to print text. Instead of utilizing 64 dots per character like the dot matrix printer, the inkjet printer can spray up to 5,000 dots per inch! In fact, recent innovations have radically improved both printing speed and image clarity.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Headless cockroaches are capable of living for weeks. They die from starvation
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Pralhad Balacharya Gajendragadkar (16 March 1901 – 12 June 1981) originally from Gajendra-Gad, a historic fort and town in Karnataka, South India was the 7th Chief Justice of India, served from February 1964 to March 1966.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Break the ice
Make people feel more comfortable
Abundant – Scarce
Hall – Corridor
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Kalki (कल्कि), also called Kalkin, is the prophesied tenth and final incarnation of Hindu God Vishnu to end the Kali Yuga, one of the four periods in the endless cycle of existence (Krita) in Vaishnavism cosmology. The end of Kali Yuga states this will usher in the new epoch of Satya Yuga in the cycle of existence, until the MahaPralaya (the Great Dissolution of the Universe).
Kalki is described in the Puranas as the avatar who rejuvenates existence by ending the darkest and destructive period to remove adharma and ushering in the Satya Yuga, while riding a white horse with a fiery sword. The description and details of Kalki are different among various Puranas. Kalki is also found in Buddhist texts, for example the Kalachakra-Tantra of Tibetan Buddhism
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Besan is really useful as a tan removal agent when applied to skin. … Apply a paste of 4 teaspoons besan, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon yogurt and a pinch of turmeric to your face and neck. Once it dries, wash it off. Doing this regularly removes every inch of skin tan.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼