15 Mar (Tuesday)
पक्ष :: Shukla
Month: Phalguna 27, (Purnimata)/ Phalguna 13 (Amanta) Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
Nakshatra : Ashlesha (up to 11:33 pm) Magha
Titi: Dwadashi (up to 1:12 pm) Trayodashi
RahuKaal:03:34 PM – 05:03 PM HEALTH TIPS : https://youtu.be/GI8tRYJmi4M
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- Ultraviolet C-band radiation equipment has been installed in Rajya Sabha chambers to contain the spread of coronavirus, Chairman M Venkaiah Naidu informed on Monday. Speaking on the first day of the second part of the Budget Session
- There will be no sitting of both the Houses on March 17th and 18th. Rajya Sabha Chairman M Venkaiah Naidu on Monday announced that the regular sitting of the Rajya Sabha will be cancelled on March 17 due to Holi or Holika Dahan.
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Minister Giriraj Singh has said that soon the people of the country will be able to get their land records in their own language.
- The Govt has extended Credit Guarantee Scheme for Subordinate Debt for Stressed Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, MSMEs upto 31st March next year. The scheme was launched on 24th June, 2020 to provide credit facility through lending institutions to the promoters of stressed MSMEs
- The govt reiterated that it will explore all possible options to meet the country’s energy demand in view of the Ukraine crisis and Covid-19 pandemic. Petroleum Minister Hardeep Singh Puri said.
On the petroleum prices, the Minister said, prices of petrol and diesel have been determined by several international and national factors. He said the Centre has taken steps to bring down the prices of petrol and diesel by reducing excise duty in November last to provide relief to the consumers.
- The Samyukt Kisan Morcha on 14 Mar decided to launch a nationwide agitation from March 21 to protest the Centre’s ‘broken promises’ on the issue of forming a panel on MSP. The agitation will be launched in phases and during the second phase from April 11-17, farmers will observe ‘MSP guarantee week’. The agitation was earlier suspended on December 9, 2021.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is all geared up for the maiden flight of its mini rocket launcher – Small Satellite Launch Vehicle (SSLV) – in May.
- SSLV stages have successfully undergone necessary ground tests:. The Indian Space & Research Organisation on 14 Mar successfully conducted the ground testing of the newly developed solid booster stage (SS1) for its new Small Satellite Launch Vehicle (SSLV). The test was conducted at the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota.
- ASSAM : CRPF deputy inspector general (DIG) (Silchar Range) Shahnawaz Khan has claimed that a peaceful atmosphere has been prevailing along the Assam-Mizoram border areas in Cachar district after the force’s jawans were deployed last year as per the Centre’s instructions.
- BIHAR : A total of 15 people were killed in Bihar after they drank spurious alcohol, police said. Bhagalpur and Gopalganj districts reported six and nine deaths respectively while two more people have been admitted to hospitals in Gorakhpur and Bhagalpur. Police has arrested five people from Bhagalpur for supplying illicit liquor during a marriage party
- GUJARAT : The India Meteorological Department (IMD) on Monday issued a ‘yellow’ alert for Gujarat for the next two days as the heatwave intensifies in India. “The temperature might rise around 1-2° C and a severe heatwave is expected in Saurashtra and Gujarat regions. The temperature in Ahmedabad is expected [to be] around 40-41° C,” said Manorama Mohanty, Director, Meteorological Centre Ahmedabad.
- KARNATAKA : The Karnataka High will declare its verdict tomorrow on the hijab ban issue, which set off a huge controversy in the state earlier this year. Ahead of the verdict, the state govt has banned large gatherings for a week in state capital Bengaluru “to maintain public peace and order”.
- Prohibitory orders under CrPC section 144 have been imposed in Karnataka’s Bengaluru, Belagavi, Davanagere, Hassan, Kalaburagi and Shivamogga as the High Court will deliver its judgment on hijab ban issue on 15 Mar Tuesday. A ban on gatherings and protests has been imposed in Bengaluru from March 15-March 21. Schools and colleges in Dakshina Kannada and Udupi will remain closed.
- MAHARASHTRA : A Special PMLA court has on 14 Mar rejected bail application of former Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh in a money laundering case.
- PUNJAB Chief minister-designate Bhagwant Mann tendered his resignation from the membership of Lok Sabha to Speaker Om Birla on Monday. He will take the oath as CM on March 16 at the freedom fighter Bhagat Singh’s native village, Khatkar Kalan.
- TELANGANA : The state government’s decision to regulate fees across private educational institutions has not been implemented in schools, going by the complaints of parents. The cabinet sub-committee set up on the issue had recommended recently that schools should not hike fees beyond 10% of the previous year. Most private institutions have already started the admission process and have hiked fees by up to 40%.
- Venkat Sainath, joint secretary of Hyderabad School Parents’ Association (HSPA). regretted that schools have been collecting more, even though the hike is yet to be okayed. “Huge amounts are also collected in the name of donations. But no action has been taken against them.
- All schools in Telangana will have half-day for students from March 15 (Tuesday) amid rising temperatures in the state. As per an order issued by the Telangana Directorate of School Education, the schools will remain open from 8 am to 12.30 pm. However, special classes shall continue for Class 10 students preparing for the upcoming SSC public examination.
- UTTAR PRADESH: Senior BJP leader & Union Minister Amit Shah has been appointed as central observer for the election of the leader of the legislative party in Uttar Pradesh.
- WEST BENGAL : Actor and former Union Minister Shatrughan Sinha, who has been announced as TMC’s Asansol candidate for Lok Sabha by-election, said on Monday that he wants to take his party’s slogan ‘Khela hobe’ (Game is on) across the country. He further dismissed the Opposition’s allegation of him being an “outsider”, saying, “I’m no less a Bengali than any other Bengali.”
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) will contest the 2023 panchayat elections in West Bengal, state party in charge Sanjoy Basu confirmed on 14 Mar Monday.
💷 GBP 99.49
BSE Sensex 56,486.02
NIFTY : 16,871.30
- Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Monday said the unemployment rate has come down in Jammu and Kashmir. Quoting Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) she added that in 2016 it was 20 per cent and by late February this year it was 13.2 per cent. Speaking in the Lok Sabha, She asserted that With the removal of Article 370, discriminatory laws were removed from the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented a 1.42 lakh crore rupees budget for the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir for the year 2022-23 in the House. She also presented the supplementary demands for the year 2021-22 totalling 18,860.32 crore rupees for the Union Territory and moved a motion seeking suspension of certain rules to allow the House to take up the discussion on the same day
- The Govt on Monday said the total profit of Central Public Sector Enterprises, CPSEs has increased by 37.53 per cent in fiscal year 2020-21 in comparison to corresponding year.
- Inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI) surged to 6.07% in February this year. As per the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation data released on Monday this is the second consecutive time that the CPI data has come over the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) upper margin of 6%.
- Tata Sons’ chief Natarajan Chandrasekaran was appointed Chairman of Air India on 14 Mar.
- Vivek on ‘The Kashmir Files’ ‘The Kashmir Files’ director Vivek Agnihotri has said that he made the film because he wanted to show the truth to the whole world. “I wanted to make a sensitive film that has universal resonance,” the filmmaker added. He further said he was inspired by Hollywood to make films that praise the country and present its greatness to the world
- Film and television review hosting website IMDb has changed its rating system after it “detected unusual voting activity” on ‘The Kashmir Files’ page. The movie’s ratings allegedly dipped after the system change, after which director Vivek Agnihotri said, “This is unusual and unethical.” The movie’s rating currently stands at 8.3/10, with 2,36,000 votes recorded.
- The Indian Army’s Military Engineering Services (MES) constructed two houses within three weeks using 3D Rapid Construction Technology, officials said in a release. The 3D-printed houses, constructed in South-Western Air Command in Gandhinagar, are the first-of-its-kind structures in India.
- Constructed in collaboration with the Chennai based start-up Tvasta, each house possesses a built area of around 700 square feet. The disaster-resilient structures are in compliance with Zone-3 earthquake specifications.
- The MES recently constructed India’s first 3D Printed sanitary blocks with a total built area of about 600 sq ft at Jaisalmer, marking a new beginning for the possibilities of Construction 3D printing in Defence applications.
- Sri Lanka Navy bade customary farewell to the departing Indian ships in accordance with naval tradition on 12 Mar. On their departure, INS ‘Chennai’ and INS ‘Teg’ engaged in a Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with SLNS ‘Sindurala’ off Colombo where several exercises including approaching for replenishment at sea (RAS) and tactical manoeuvres were demonstrated. The events made way to exchange best practices and strengthen camaraderie between two navies.
- Indian aerospace company Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) announced it was starting the manufacturing process for India’s Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)
- HAL-SAFRAN SIGN STRATEGIC MOU TO SET UP HELICOPTER ENGINES MRO FACILITY IN GOA:. The ground-breaking ceremony for a new facility of Helicopter Engines MRO Pvt Limited (HE-MRO), a Joint Venture of HAL and Safran was held at Sattari, 40 km from Panaji in Goa on Monday, March 14.HAL CMD R Madhavan and Franck Saudo, CEO, Safran Helicopter Engines and senior officers from the Indian Armed Forces and HAL were present.
- An Assistant Sub-Inspector rank officer of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police was on 14 Nar Monday martyred in a high-pressure improvised explosive device (IED) blast attack by Naxals in Narayanpur district of Chhattisgarh.The incident took place within 3 Km of ITBP’s Sonpur camp. “ASI Rajendra Singh, resident of Tehri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand is martyred. Head constable Mahesh was also injured in the blast.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Yoga will soon be introduced in schools in Saudi Arabia as part of the sports curriculum due to its significance for mental and physical health, the president of the Saudi Yoga Committee, Nouf Al-Marwaai, said.
- India and Canada held Foreign Office Consultations (FOCs) here on 14 Mar Monday and reviewed the progress of bilateral cooperation in domains such as political, security, trade and investment and education and science and technology.A Ministry of External Affairs release said the FOCs provided a timely opportunity to exchange assessments on regional, multilateral and global issues
- The Lanka Indian Oil Company (LIOC), the Sri Lankan subsidiary of India’s oil major Indian Oil Corporation has hiked the retail prices of petrol and diesel with effect from 11 Mar due to the significant depreciation of the Sri Lankan Rupee, the third time the firm has increased fuel prices in a month.
The Sri Lankan Rupee has depreciated twice in the span of seven days by Rs 57 against the US Dollar. the price of petrol has shot up to Rs 254 per litre and diesel to Rs 214 respectively,
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Electricity supply has been restored at Ukraine’s retired Chernobyl nuclear power plant that was seized by Russian forces in the first days of the invasion, energy officials in Kyiv said.
- The UK will continue providing weapons to Ukraine, PM Boris Johnson’s spokesman said.
- Moscow mayor Sergei Sobyanin on Monday ended the requirement to use protective masks in public starting Tuesday, March 15. Citing improving COVID-19 situation in the Russian capital
- Bangladesh tops the list in South Asia in terms of women on board of listed companies, says a study conducted by International Finance Corporation (IFC) and Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE).
- A 6,000-bed makeshift hospital is under construction in China’s Jilin City to cope with a resurgence of COVID-19 as China battles its worst COVID-19 outbreak in two years. The 6,000-bed facility is expected to be completed within six days, reported Xinhua. Jilin province recorded over 1,000 new cases for the second day in a row, on 14 Mar Monday.
- ICC WOMENS WORLD CUP 2022
Pakistan Women vs Bangladesh Women,
Bangladesh Women won by 9 runs
BANW – 234/7 (50)
PAKW – 225/9 (50)
Player of the Match
(b) South Africa Women vs England Women,
South Africa Women won by 3 wkts
ENGW – 235/9 (50)
RSAW – 236/7 (49.2)
Player of the Match
(c) Mar 15, Tuesday
Australia Women vs West Indies Women
at Basin Reserve, Wellington
West Indies Women opt to bat.
- Indian women’s handball team on Monday scripted history by clinching the country’s maiden gold medal in the Asian junior championships in Almaty, Kazakhstan and qualifying for the world championships later this year.
- 5 youth boxers clinch gold at Asian Youth & Junior Championships : Indian women pugilists as five of them-
Nivedita Karki (48 kg), Shaheen Gill (60 kg),
Tamanna (50 Kg),
Ravina (63 Kg) and Muskan (75kg)- finished on the top of the podium at the Asian Youth & Junior Boxing Championships in Amman, Jordan .
(b) Priyanka (66Kg) and Kirti (81 Kg) with silver medals.
(c) Renu (52kg), Tanisha Lamba (54kg), Prachi (57kg), Pranjal Yadav (70kg) and Sneha (81kg) are the five boxers who secured bronze medals with semi-finals finish earlier as Indian women signed off medal in each 12 categories in the youth section.
- Rishabh Pant has become the first Indian wicketkeeper-batter to win Player of the Series award in Test cricket. He was named Player of the Series for scoring 185 runs in the two-match series against Sri Lanka. He had a batting average of 61.66 and strike rate of 120.12 in the series. Pant took five catches and effected three stumpings.
- ICC announced that India batter Shreyas Iyer and New Zealand Women all-rounder Amelia Kerr were voted ICC Players of the Month in men’s and women’s category respectively for February 2022.
- International kabaddi player Sandeep Nangal was shot dead on 14 Mar by unidentified assailants during a kabaddi tournament in Malian village in Punjab’s Jalandhar, police said. Around eight to 10 bullets were fired at him in his head and chest.
- WWE legend Razor Ramon suffers 3 heart attacks, put on life support. WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall, popularly known as Razor Ramon, has suffered three heart attacks after a blood clot went loose following his hip surgery last week. Ramon is currently on life support at the Wellstar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, Georgia. Ramon was hospitalised a little over a week ago after he fell and broke his hip.
UTTAR PRADESH: LUCKNOW
Governor : Anandiben Patel
CM : Yogi Adityanath
Formation : 24 Jan 1950
Districts : 75
🥇Gold ₹ 53,820@10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ v70,000@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 108.20
⛽ Diesel ₹ 95.13
⛽ Autogas ₹ 36.02
LPG : ₹ 938/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
UTTAR PRADESH : The name was changed once again to Uttar Pradesh in January, 1950, under the Constitution of India. Since 1902, the province was known as the United Provinces of Agra and Oudh; which in 1937 was shortened to United Province or UP.
History says Uttar Pradesh came into existence on January 24, 1950, when the governor-general of India passed United Provinces (Alteration of Name) Order 1950, renaming United Provinces as Uttar Pradesh
😀 Thought of the day
Expectation is a Gift -Not a Burden.
When People expect something from you, it means, you have given them reasons to believe in you
JOKE OF THE DAY
बाप – बेटा 5 के बाद क्या आता है?
बेटा – 6 और 7 पापा!
बाप – शाबाश बेटा मेरा तो बहुत
इंटेलीजेंट है अच्छा तो 6, 7 के बाद!
बेटा – 8, 9, 10
बाप – और उसके बाद?
बेटा – और उसके बाद
ग़ुलाम, बेगम और बादशाह!
What does 786 mean in Islam? ☪️
( NOTE : This information took from Quora.com)
Especially among the Muslims living in the South East Asia like Pakistan, India and Myanmar, there is a common practice of writing ‘786’ while starting anything in written. They too mention this number in their sign boards and other documents. It is believed that this number depicts the total numerological value of the Quranic expression ” Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim “. 786 is basically driven from the series of Arabic Numerology called “ Abjad “. The total value of the letters of Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim, according to the standard Abjadi system of numerology, is 786 . This number has therefore acquired a significance in folk Islam but this number has not been mentioned anywhere in Holy Quran.
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW PAINT IS MADE
The Ingredients in Paint. There are four main components in paint, they are resin, additives, solvent, and pigment.
The resin and pigments fuse, forming a tough, solid that is known as paint film. Enamel paint is made from an alkyd resin that is dissolved in a solvent. As the solvent evaporates in the first stage, it forms a tacky lacquer. The resin reacts with the oxygen in the air and forms a hard coating. Coating paints have two components that are unreactive alone. However, when they are placed together, they undergo a chemical reaction. The reaction may take some time, depending on the room’s temperature. The final result is a hard, tough coating that has great adhesion.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Antarctica is continent not a country: it has no government and no indigenous population. Instead, the entire continent is set aside as a scientific preserve. The Antarctic Treaty, which came into force in 1961, enshrines an ideal of intellectual exchange.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Raj Narain (25 November1917 – 31 December 1986) was an Indian freedom fighter and politician.
He won in a famous electoral malpractice case against the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, which led to her disqualification and imposition of Emergency in India in 1975.
He defeated Indira Gandhi during the 1977 Lok Sabha elections
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Barking up the wrong tree To be mistaken, to be looking for solutions in the wrong place
Sorrow – Joy
Contrary – Opposite
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
How did Indra get Vajrayudham?
Vajrayudham means a weapon equivalent to that of a thunderbolt in swiftness and the destruction it can cause. Indra is the lone bearer of this weapon among all the devas in Hindu mythology. There are various stories prevailing regarding the making and introduction of Vajrayudham.
Earliest mention of Vajrayudham is in Rig Veda, it mentions as Indra bears the Vajrayudham made by Tvastar, weapon maker of devas. Puranic references yield a different story related to sage Dadhichi. Once Indra was thrown out of his Indraloka by an asura named Vritra. He has sought a boon that he would not be killed by any weapon made out of wood or metal. Unable to defeat Vritra, Indra sought the help of Vishnu along with Brahma and Shiva. Vishnu advised Indra to seek the help of sage Dadhichi as a weapon made out of his backbone only could slay Vritra. Indra appeals sage Dadhichi and in turn gives up his life through yoga. Devas make a weapon out of sage Dadhichi’s backbone called Vajrayudham and Indra slays Vritra and saves Indraloka.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Health benefits of Papaya
Papayas are loaded with Vitamin A an antioxidants, which helps in improving eye health. Vitamin A protects the corneas whereas the antioxidants reduce the degeneration of the retina.
The papaya is a tropical fruit high in vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and healthy plant compounds. It also contains an enzyme called papain, used to tenderize meat.
The powerful antioxidants in papaya can help your skin recover from sun damage and may defend against wrinkling.
NOTE : A pregnant woman or trying to become pregnant, avoid eating unripe papaya. Papaya that is unripe contains a latex substance that may cause contractions of the uterus. Papaya or papaya enzymes are sometimes recommended for soothing indigestion , which is common during pregnancy
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼