15 Jul (Friday)
Vedic Ritu: Grishma
Drik Ritu: Varsha
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Sravan 02, (Purnimata)/ Ashadha 16(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Shravana (5:31 pm) Dhanishta
Titi: Dwitiya (up to 4:39 pm) Tritiya
RahuKaal: 10:53 AM – 12:32 PM
TODAY’S TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 199 crore 44 lakh mark.
- 75-day COVID Vaccination Amrit Mahotsava for free booster shots to commence from Today: People aged between 18 and 59 years can get free precaution doses of the Covid vaccine at government vaccination centres.
- Monkey Pox : Centre urges all states, UTs to take action in line with Health Ministry’s guidance issued on tackling of Monkeypox.
- The Centre has extended the Scheme for Rebate of State and Central Taxes and Levies (RoSCTL) till March 2024 to boost exports and job creation in the textile sector. The Ministry of Textiles stated that the rates of exports of apparel and garments will continue the same as earlier notified by the Ministry.
- Phase one of Common University Entrance Test Undergraduate (CUET UG) 2022 will commence today in nearly 500 cities across India and 10 cities outside India.
- Under Phase one, CUET UG Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 15th, 16th, 19th, and 20th July 2022. The admit cards have been already issued.
- Govt directs to e-commerce platform to sell Ayurvedic, Siddha and Unani drugs only after customers upload valid medical prescriptions.
- Women and Child Development Ministry has issued guidelines for Mission Shakti Scheme . This scheme has been launched for the safety, security and empowerment of women.
- HAR GHAR TIRANGA : 75th Independence Day: Govt to soon launch nationwide campaign ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ to inspire countrymen to hoist national flag.
- Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Textiles Piyush Goyal has been reappointed as a leader of the house in the Rajya Sabha from Maharashtra. July 8, Union ministers Piyush Goyal were among the 27 newly-elected members of Rajya Sabha who took oath as members of the Council of States on 08 Jul.
- DELHI govt is soon expected to provide 50 more services under its flagship doorstep delivery scheme, officials said on Thursday. Currently, 100 services, mainly various kinds of documents and certificates like driving licences and domicile certificates, etc., are covered under the scheme.
- BIHAR : Three persons, including a retired police sub-inspector, were arrested after raids in the Phulwari Sharif area which led to seizure of documents about the PFI’s ‘Mission 2047’ for making India an Islamic state.
- Patna Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Manavjeet Singh Dhillon said the arrested individuals were providing training to the youth on terror activities.
- JHARKHAND Mukti Morcha announced its support to NDA’s Presidential candidate Droupadi Murmu in the July 18 elections. With this, yet another Opposition party has supported in favour of Ms. Murmu, who is also a former Governor of Jharkhand.
- J& K : A bus carrying around 40 Amarnath Yatra pilgrims collided head-on with a tipper dumper in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Thursday. The driver had reportedly lost control of the bus on the national highway near Nussu Badragund. At least 20 passengers were injured.
- KERALA has reported country’s first case of Monkeypox in a Kollam native who arrived in Thiruvananthapuram Airport from UAE.
- LEH , a tripartite MoU signed for Pilot Green Hydrogen Technologies between Ladakh UT Administration, National Hydro Power Corporation and Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Councils of Leh and Kargil.
- MAHARASHTRA cuts price of petrol, diesel by Rs 5 and Rs 3 per litre respectively.
- MANIPUR : Functioning of the District-Level KheloIndia Centre will be started very soon.
- CM N BirenSingh hands over cheques amounting to Rs 5 lakh each to District Youth Affairs and Sports Officers of 16 districts of the state for the purpose.
- PUNJAB: Police have arrested 13 more associates including nine sharpshooters of inter-state gang backed by Gangsters Lawrence Bishnoi and Harwinder Rinda.
- UTTAR PRADESH : The annual Kanwar Yatra will begin on 14 Jul after a gap of two years. The Yatra, which was cancelled in the last two years due to the COVID-19 outbreak, is expected to be attended by around 3-4 crore devotees this year.
- Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh govts have made elaborate arrangements to manage such a large gathering. The Kanwar Yatra will pass through Meerut, Saharanpur, Ghaziabad, Shamli, and Bhagpat districts in Uttar Pradesh. It will conclude in Haridwar, Gomukh, and Gangotri in Uttarakhand on the 26th of this month.
- TAMIL NADU: CM M K Stalin who was tested positive for COVID19 on July 12 admitted to Kavery hospital in Chennai.
- TELANGANA : Incessant rains continue in northern districts of Telangana. Hundreds of villages inundated due to swollen rivers and streams.
- TRIPURA CM Manik Saha on Thursday sent 100 boxes of pineapples to Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina as part of a goodwill gesture. The move is also aimed at promoting Tripura’s best horticultural crop in Bangladesh.
💷 GBP ₹94.44
BSE Sensex 53,416.15
NIFTY : 15,938.65
India’s overall exports in June this year are estimated to be around 65 billion dollars, exhibiting a positive growth of over 22% over same period last year.
Govt says overall exports in first quarter of this financial year are estimated to be around 190 billion dollars.
- Five alleged drug peddlers, including two women, were arrested in Bengaluru and 5 kg hashish oil worth ₹4 crore and 6 kg marijuana was seized from them.
- The Income Tax Department is conducting search operations at premises linked to Sanjay Sharma, a Congress MLA from Tendukheda. The MLA is reportedly a liquor and sand baron in Madhya Pradesh.
- ALT NEWS co-founder Mohammed Zubair on Thursday filed a fresh plea in the Supreme Court seeking quashing of the multiple FIRs lodged against him in Uttar Pradesh.
- National School of Drama will organize a festival: Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav – 22nd Bharat Rang Mahotsav’ to remember and pay tribute to the freedom fighters. The festival will be organised from 16th July to 14th of August and entry will be free.
- AIIMS to organize APSI Sushruta Film Festival to observe 12th National Plastic Surgery Day on 15th July
Burn and Plastic Surgery Department of AIIMS, Delhi in collaboration with Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI), will organize ‘APSI Sushruta Film Festival’ (ASFF 2022) to observe 12th National Plastic Surgery Day on 15th Jul.
- IPL founder and former chairman of the sporting league Lalit Modi confirmed on the evening of Thursday, July 14, that he is dating former Miss Universe and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen. His announcement took everyone by surprise when he shared romantic photos of the couple from their recent Maldives and Sardinia vacation.
- Popular Punjabi singer Daler Mehndi gets arrested on Thursday in the human trafficking case after Patiala Court sentenced him to two years of imprisonment.
- Kangana Ranaut on Thursday shared the first teaser of her next directorial, EMERGENCY , where she plays the role of the former prime minister Indira Gandhi.
- Aamir Khan, who’ll be next seen in ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’, hosted a special screening of the film for a few Telugu celebrities including Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, SS Rajamouli, Sukumar and Naga Chaitanya. A picture of Aamir watching ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’ with Telugu film personalities was shared on social media.
- Rescue and Relief Operations due to massive flooding of the Godavari River, Andhra pradesh , the Indian Navy launched two medium-lift UH3H helicopters from INS Dega at Visakhapatnam on 14 Jul 22 for providing humanitarian assistance to the water-locked areas of Koida (7 habitations and Katkur (9 habitations) in Velairpadu Mandal.
- The helicopters air-dropped relief material including essential food items, medicines, milk, bread, etc to the marooned villagers. So far over 2000 kg of relief material has been delivered by the helicopters operating from Rajahmundry airport. The relief operation would continue on Friday.
- Kargil Vijay Dewas 2022 celebration started in Kargil, Ladakh with the inauguration of Traditional Horse Polo Match by Indian Army. Around 10 teams are participating in the tournament.
- The Indian Army is expected to file for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) over its new digital-pattern uniform and plans to roll out the new design by 2025.
- Designed by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) — “in close coordination” with the Army — the new combat uniform was showcased in January on the occasion of Army Day.
- The Ministry of Defence has stated that INS Dunagiri, a Project 17A frigate, will be launched into the Hooghly river at Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers on Friday. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh will be the chief guest for the event. P17A ships are follow-on of the P17 Frigates.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi addresses first ever I2U2 virtual summit; India-Israel-UAE-USA to increase investments in fields of water, energy, environment, health and space.
- Leaders of India, Israel, United Arab Emirates and the United States, I2U2 have said that the inaugural I2U2 leaders meeting focussed on the food security crisis and clean energy.
- The I2U2 leaders highlighted initiatives on Food Security and Clean Energy in their Joint Statement. The UAE will invest two billion dollars to develop a series of Integrated Food Parks across India that will incorporate state-of-the-art climate-smart technologies to reduce food waste and spoilage, conserve fresh water and employ renewable energy sources.
- Union Labour and Employment Minister Bhupender Yadav attended the BRICS Labour and Employment Ministers’ virtual Meeting held under the Chinese Presidency on 14 Jul. The Ministers of the member countries Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa participated in the meeting.
- The discussions were held on three priority issues, namely – promoting green jobs for sustainable development, Developing skills for resilient recovery and Protecting Workers Right in New Forms of Employment.
- A two-day meeting of the BIMSTEC Expert Group on Cyber Security Cooperation got underway in New Delhi on 14 Jul . The meeting is based on the agreement made during the meeting of the BIMSTEC National Security Chiefs held at Bangkok in March 2019 that the BIMSTEC Expert Group will formulate an Action plan to deal with Cyber Security challenges in the BIMSTEC region.
- India will continue to stand with the people of SriLanka as they seek to realise their aspirations for prosperity and progress through democratic means and values as well as established institutions and a Constitutional framework: Arindam Bagchi, Spokesperson, MEA India said.
- Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates countrymen on the inclusion of India’s first UNESCO World Heritage City, Ahmedabad in the list of the World’s 50 Greatest Places of 2022 by Time Magazine.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Sri Lanka president Gotabaya Rajapaksa on Thursday emailed his resignation letter to the parliamentary speaker. Rajapaksa, who fled Sri Lanka with his wife on Wednesday, has been allowed entry into Singapore on a private visit. According to Singapore foreign ministry, Rajapaksa has neither asked for asylum, nor has he been granted asylum.
- US President Joe Biden & Israeli PM Yair Lapid discuss Iran’s rapidly progressing nuclear programme.
- After their meeting in Jerusalem, both leaders issue a joint declaration emphasizing military cooperation & a commitment to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.
- Rishi Sunak Tops Second Round Of Voting To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK PM.
- Germany’s energy regulator has said electricity bills are expected to triple in the coming year as there were reductions on gas imports from Russia due to its invasion of Ukraine.
- Forty-five countries, including the US, the UK, Canada, Mexico and Australia, on Thursday agreed to coordinate investigations into suspected war crimes in Ukraine. Notably, Russia has repeatedly said that it is not involved in war crimes in Ukraine and also denied deliberately targeting civilians.
- Russian missile strikes on the Ukrainian city of Vinnytsia on Thursday have killed at least 21 people.
- ISSF SHOOTING WORLD CUP : India topped the medal tally at Changwon in South Korea.
India🇮🇳 finished the tournament with 8 medals including
One bronze 🥉
and were way ahead of hosts Korea and Serbia in the medal tally.
- 2nd ODI
India vs England
India lose an ODI under Rohit’s captaincy for 1st time in 2022,
England level series
England defeated India by 100 runs in the second ODI at Lord’s to level the three-match series 1-1.
Bowling first, India bowled England out for 246 runs in 49 overs.
India were bowled out for 146 in 38.5 overs
- BCCI announces an 18-man squad for the five-match T20I series against West Indies, beginning on 29th of July in Trinidad
- Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Anurag Thakur today chaired the review meeting for the upcoming Arun Jaitley International Stadium at Hiranagar, Kathua in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Bangladesh pacer Shohidul Islam has been suspended for 10 months after being found guilty of violating the doping regulations by the International Cricket Council (ICC)
TAMIL NADU : CHENNAI
Gvnr : R. N. Ravi
CM : M. K. Stalin (DMK)
Formed : 26 Jan 1950
Dist : 38
🥇Gold ₹52,370 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹61,700@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹102.63/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹94.24/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,129/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Durgabai Deshmukh, (born in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh : 15 July 1909 – 9 May 1981) was an Indian freedom fighter, lawyer, social worker & politician.
She was a member of of the Planning Commission of India. she founded the Andhra Mahila Sabha (Andhra Women’s Conference) in 1937. In 1953, she married C.D.
Deshmukh, the first Indian governor of the Reserve Bank of India and Finance Minister in India’s Central Cabinet during 1950-1956.
😀Thought of the day
Relation don’t need cute voice & lovely face. Relation need beautiful heart and unbreakable trust.
JOKE OF THE DAY
अंग्रेजी के Side Effect 😃😜😃🤣😜
रेलवे स्टेशन पर एक यात्री ने कुली से पूछा –
भाई साहब, पूछताछ कार्यालय कहाँ है? 🤔
कुली ने जवाब दिया –
मुझे भी नहीं पता! आगे जाकर
left side में Enquiry Office है,
वहाँ पता करो। 😃😆😂😅
Why we can’t hear,👂🏻 when we sleep.?*
The mind🧠 disconnects itself from the sense organ when we are in deep sleep.😪 Our mind as well as your brain are not active. Bcz our conscious mind is asleep and our subconscious is always wide awake. So whatever noises happens during our conscious is “asleep” our subconscious will pick it up and we might remember the noise or sound we heard when we were sleep. if we heard it again while we’re awake it will trigger you subconscious mind .
When we are in deep sleep. If somebody is yelling at us calling by names. We don’t show any reaction. The mind is not there to interpret our ego- our personality is not there. When we come back to waking state, our mind and body begins to appear in our consciousness.
But again here a question arises; When you are not able to hear anything during sleep, how does our brain wake up when hearing the alarm sound?
when we are awake there is a link between the auditory centre of the brain and the higher centres of our brain that process and understand this auditory information and then respond to it. When we go to sleep, this becomes delinked.
A really loud sound, however, will provide enough voltage and links and will wake us up. Other sounds that have very strong associations in our memory, e.g. our ringtone, alarm tone or a doorbell, may also provide enough voltage in the circuit even if they’re a bit quieter.
गच्छति : Go
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How does a camera work? . 📷📸
camera lens takes all the light rays bouncing around and uses glass to redirect them to a single point, creating a sharp image. When all of those light rays meet back together on a digital camera sensor or a piece of film, they create a sharp image.
The LENS gathers light from the selected image and focuses the light on to the medium.
The IRIS or diaphragm controls the amount of light that reaches the medium.
The SHUTTER is a door or gate that opens to allow selected light to reach the medium and closes after a user determined time.
The MEDIUM is the material or device where the light is transferred into a recorded image. With film cameras this is a film of acetate with layers of gelatin immpreated with silver halide particles
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
UNICEF* – United Nations Children`s Fund, Estb -1946 ,
Head Quarter- New York,
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Brigadier Mohammad Usman Masoodi, MVC (15 July 1912 – 3 July 1948) (also known as Usman Mohammad Masoodi) was the highest ranking officer of the Indian Army killed in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1947. As a Muslim, Usman became a symbol of India’s “inclusive secularism”. At the time of the partition of India he with many other Muslim officers declined to move to the Pakistan Army and continued to serve with the Indian Army. He was killed in July 1948 while fighting Pakistani soldiers and militia in Jammu and Kashmir. He was later awarded the second highest military decoration for gallantry in the face of enemy, the Maha Vir Chakra.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
An iron hand – By force
HARASS x Assist, comfort
HARASS : irritate, molest
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Why is Nandi in Lord Shiva temples is sitting exactly in front of Main Entrance of Garbhalay
The story behind this….🐂
(Note: Source of knowledge is collected from few Pandits and Internet….Apart from this if any one know other reason..They can share🙏🏻 )
So….During the time of Samudra Madan(Ocean Churning) for Amrit. Initially Poison (KALAKUTA Vish) was ejected. The Devas prayed to Shiva and hoped that he would come to their rescue for the poison was the most effective fiery substance, which no one except Shiva could swallow.
Lord Shiva held this poison in his throat and saved the mankind. The poison was so powerful that it turned lord Shiva’s throat in to blue color. From then he was also known as Neela kanta.
Coming back to Lord Shiva blue throat. The poison in the throat is always a burning sensation for lord Shiva. Lord Shiva loves to spend time in meditation (Dhyanam). But this burning throat is not allowing him to do his meditation. Then he ordered Nandi to sit in front of him and blow some air on to his throat. The air blown on to his throat relieves him from the burning sensation. From then Onwards, Lord Shiva does his mediation with the help of Nandi.
It also said….When Lord shiv is in Dhyana Yoga…It is not possible to reach, so Nandi will receive the message that any one want to give.thats the reason still today we can see, people pass their message in the Nandi ears, which is in front of Lord Shiva.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Effective Home Remedies For Rosacea On Face
Rosacea is a chronic skin disorder that is characterised by inflammation, redness of the skin and bumps. It affects the areas around your cheeks and nose and causes blemishes, swelling and discomfort
- Take some aloe vera gel and apply it on the affected areas. If possible, try to scoop out fresh aloe vera gel from the leaf. Leave it on your skin for 15-20 minutes to dry and wash it off using cold water. Alternatively, you can also drink aloe vera water every day to flush out toxins from your system and begin the healing process of your skin.
- Massage some honey on the affected area for 3-5 minutes. Let is sink into your skin and work its magic for another half an hour. Wash it off using lukewarm water and watch your skin getting better with each use.
- Refrigerate a cucumber for about 45 minutes. Take it out and cut it into thin slices. Apply the cold cucumber slices on the affected areas. Leave it on for 10-15 minute before removing the slices and starting with another batch. Alternatively, you can also apply cucumber paste on the affected areas and wash it off after 10-15 minutes.
- Add enough water to turmeric powder to get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas and wash it off after 10-15 minutes.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼