15 Feb (Tuesday)
Shishir Ritu Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Magha 29, (Purnimata)/ Magha 14 (Amanta) Vikram Samvat – 2078
Titi: Chaturdashi (9:43 pm) Purnima
Rahu Kaal : 03:30 PM – 04:54 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle PSLV-C52 successfully injected Earth Observation Satellite EOS-04 on 14 Feb from Satish Dhawan Space Centre, SHAR, Sriharikota. PSLV lifted off at 05:59 hours IST from the first launch pad at SHAR. This was the 54th flight of PSLV; and the 23rd flight of PSLV in XL configuration with six strap-on motors.
- Centre reduces agri-cess for Crude Palm Oil from 7.5% to 5% to provide further relief to consumers. The cess has been reduced with effect from 12th Feb. Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution in a statement said that after the reduction of the agri-cess, the import tax gap between Crude Palm Oil and Refined Palm Oil has increased to 8.25% which will benefit the domestic refining industry to import Crude Oil.
- Ministry of Textiles has further extended the timeline for submission of applications under the Production Linked Incentive- PLI Scheme for Textiles till 28th of this month. Earlier the last date of submission of online application under PLI Scheme for Textiles was upto 31st January 2022 which was extended till 14th February 2022. The eligible applicants may apply online only.
- DELHI government’s mobile app Dekho Meri Dilli can now be used to book a visit to Mughal Garden and other major tourist spots. The app was launched by chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on September 27 last year.
- KARNATAKA : Schools for classes 11 and 12 and degree colleges in Karnataka will reopen from February 16 (Wednesday) amid the hijab row. Schools till Class 10 opened on Monday.
- Karnataka govt is likely to bring new guidelines on hijab in schools based on high court proposal till the matter is with the court. New guidelines will allow students to enter schools and then remove hijab instead of forcing them to do it outside the school gate.
- MAHARASHTRA: BJP’s Rajya Sabha MP Chhatrapati Sambhajiraje on Monday said he will go on a fast unto death from February 26 to demand the restoration of Maratha reservation, which was scrapped by the Supreme Court. “I alone will sit…at Azad Maidan in Mumbai,” he said. “I am taking this step to give justice to the people of the community,” he added.
- Pune Municipal Corporation organised the “Swachh Pune Swastha Pune” initiative, in association with Worship Earth Foundation, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan and National Service Scheme, among others on February 13. “My River My Valentine” was also launched under this initiative, which aims to clean rivers and ghats around the city. Students from various colleges and schools participated in the event.
- BIHAR : Construction of Bihar’s Viraat Ramayan Mandir is set to begin in a few months, Mahavir Mandir Trust Secretary Acharya Kishore Kunal said. “The Trust has already acquired 100 acres and 25 acres are in the pipeline with money paid,” he said. The Trust will float a revised tender to ensure the construction has a longevity of 250 years.
- Himachal Pradesh govt on Monday decided to reopen all educational institutes in the state from February 17 (Thursday) in view of a dip in COVID-19 cases.
- Himachal Pradesh’s first biodiversity park has come up at Mandi’s Bhulah valley at a cost of ₹ 1 crore. The park aims to boost tourism activities and provide new opportunities for researchers to conduct in-depth exploration of various medicinal herbs found in the Himalayas. A herbal nursery has also been set up in the park.
- TELANGANA : Union Ministry of Tribal Affairs has sanctioned 2.26 crore rupees for various activities pertaining to the festival of Medaram Jathara 2022. The Medaram Jathara is the second-largest fair of India, after the Kumbh Mela, celebrated by the second-largest Tribal Community of Telangana- the Koya tribe for four days. This year it is being celebrated from Wednesday till 19th of this month.
- WEST BENGAL govt on Monday announced the reopening of all primary and upper primary schools from February 16, after a gap of almost two years.
2022 POLLS UPDATES
- Second Phase of Assembly Election in Uttar Pradesh and Single-phase of voting in Goa and Uttarakhand passes off peacefully.
- Punjab Polls: PM Modi promises ‘Nawan Punjab’ at Rally in Jalandhar; Also pay tribute to brave martyrs of Pulwama.
Tata Sons on 14 Feb appointed former Chairperson of Turkish Airlines Ilker Ayci as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Air India. “
💷 GBP 102.22
BSE Sensex 56,405.84
NIFTY : 16,842.80
- Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman has said the government and RBI are on board on the issue of cryptocurrency and whatever decision is taken on it will be taken together.
- Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance released an amount of 1154.90 crore rupees to four states for providing grants to Urban Local Bodies. The States to which grants were released on Monday are Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, and Sikkim. The grants released are meant for Non-Million Plus cities including Cantonment Boards.
- RBI Deputy Governor T Rabi Sankar has said that banning cryptocurrencies is the most advisable choice for India as they are akin to Ponzi schemes and “may even be worse”.
- Madhavan took to Instagram and announced that his upcoming film ‘Rocketry: The Nambi Effect’ will release in theatres on July 1. The film is based on former ISRO scientist Nambi Narayanan, who was wrongly accused in 1994 of leaking defence secrets to Maldivian intelligence. R Madhavan has also directed the film.
- Kangana Ranaut has criticised the viral video of a little girl imitating Alia Bhatt’s titular character in ‘Gangubai Kathiawadi’, saying, “Should this child imitate a sex worker with a beedi in her mouth…?” Kangana added, “Look at her body language, is it okay to sexualise her at this age?” Ranaut also sought action against parents “sexualising underage children for money”.
- Indian Army pays homage to the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) martyrsAs India observes black day on the third anniversary of the Pulwama terror attack, the Indian Army and leaders remembered the CRPF Jawans who were martyred. Remembering brave soldiers of the 2019 Pulwama terror attack the Indian Army and other national leaders paid tributes to the brave martyrs.
- Commander of the Royal Navy of Oman, Rear Admiral Saif Bin Nasser Bin Mohsin Al Rahbi is on a goodwill visit to India. The visit aims to consolidate bilateral relations with Indian Navy, as also to explore new avenues for defence cooperation with India. He commenced his visit by paying homage at National War Memorial. He was received by Chief of the Naval Staff, Admiral R Hari Kumar. Both the Naval Principals held discussions to explore avenues to further enhance cooperation between the Navies.
- With Tejas jets sale to Malaysia almost a certainty, India becomes a defence exporter:. A detachment of Tejas Mark 1 fighters flew on Saturday from the Indian Air Force (IAF) base in Coimbatore to Changi International Airport in Singapore to participate in the Singapore Airshow – 2022 from February 15-18. In Singapore, the Indian Air Force will impress prospective buyers by showing just how manoeuvrable and sporty the LCA Tejas aircraft are.
- India is actually trying to secure a deal for the sale of LCA Tejas to Malaysia. According to Business Standard, the IAF will be pushing hard to bag an order from the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF), which is looking to buy a mix of 36 light fighter variants under its “Capability 55” plan. The deal will be worth around $900 million and is crucial for India to win so that the market base of Indian defence equipment grows internationally.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- A Joint Meeting was held between India and Japan for annual review of progress under Japanese Industrial Townships (JITs)in India. It was held between India’s (Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT) and Japan’s Ministry of Economy,
- External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar said that he has productive discussions with foreign affairs secretary of the Philippines. In a tweet, Mr, Jaishankar said, India and Philippines are entering in a new phase of partnership.
- The Govt has banned 54 Chinese apps posing threat to national security. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has issued the list of banned apps.
These include Beauty Camera: Sweet Selfie HD, Beauty Camera – Selfie Camera, Equalizer & Bass Booster, CamCard for SalesForce Ent, Isoland 2: Ashes of Time Lite, Viva Video Editor, Tencent Xriver, Onmyoji Chess, Onmyoji Arena, AppLock, and Dual Space Lite to name a few.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- AFGHANISTAN CRISIS: Humanitarian situation left over 20 million people in need, as many countries suspended funding after Taliban take over, The United Nation (UN) said. In Jan, the UN launched what it said was the largest ever appeal for a single country, asking for $4.4bn in funding.
- Five United Nations staff members have been kidnapped in southern Yemen while returning to Aden after a field mission, the United Nations said on Saturday. Russell Geekie, spokesman for the top U.N. official in Yemen said that these staff members were kidnapped on Friday in the Governorate of Abyan . A Saudi-led military coalition has been fighting the Iran-aligned Houthi group in Yemen since 2015.
- UK PM Boris Johnson is slated to chair a full meeting of government’s crisis response committee on Ukraine crisis on February 15.
- Some military drills ended: Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu on Monday told. President Vladimir Putin some military drills have already ended and some are close to completion, amid rising tensions between the West and Russia over Ukraine. Shoigu added military exercises were carried across Russia’s western military districts and with almost all its fleets. In the past week, Russia conducted naval exercises near Ukraine.
- Israeli PM Naftali Bennett is on a two-day visit to Bahrain in the highest-level meeting since the countries established ties under US-brokered deal in 2020. Prime Minister Bennett will meet Bahraini Crown Prince and PM Salman bin Hamad al-Khalifa and discuss ways to strengthen bilateral relations.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on Monday arrived in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on the first such visit since 2013 as ties between the two countries continue to improve. The ties had strained over Turkey’s support for Muslim Brotherhood, which the UAE sees as a top national security threat. The visit comes amid an economic crisis in Turkey.
- Russia is ready to open fire on foreign ships and submarines that illegally enter its territorial waters, a senior Russian military official quoted as saying by Interfax news agency.
- Thailand’s King Maha Vajiralongkorn has reportedly come under scrutiny over the payment of taxes in Germany. Local investigators are looking into whether he paid correct property and inheritance taxes in Bavaria, where he owns a house. Notably, he had earlier drawn criticism from ex-German minister Heiko Maas, who had warned the monarch against conducting Thai state affairs from Germany.
- PRO KABADDI
February 14, 2022
- Match 118
Gujarat Giants 31
Puneri Paltan 31
- Match 117
Dabang Delhi K.C. 28
U.P. Yoddha 44
- Match 116
Patna Pirates 38
Telugu Titans 30
- The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) requested the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to allow spectators at Eden Gardens for the last two T20Is of the three-match series against West Indies. India and West Indies will lock horns in the T20I series at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata from February 16.
- IPL mega auction: Franchises cautious about U-19 players. Unlike in previous years when the under-19 players were in focus and even got lucrative offers, this time the franchises were rather subdued when it came to locking in the junior stars as evidently, it takes time for them to be mature enough for top-flight cricket.
CM : K Chandrashekar Rao
Gvnr : Tamilisai Soundararajan
Formation : 02 Jun 2014
Districts : 33
🥇 Gold ₹51,390 @10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹68,600@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 108.20
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.62
LPG : ₹952/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
😀 Thought of the day
Relation don’t need cute voice & lovely face. Relation need beautiful heart and unbreakable trust.
JOKE OF THE DAY
अंग्रेजी के Side Effect 😃😜😃🤣😜
रेलवे स्टेशन पर एक यात्री ने कुली से पूछा –
भाई साहब, पूछताछ कार्यालय कहाँ है? 🤔
कुली ने जवाब दिया –
मुझे भी नहीं पता! आगे जाकर
left side में Enquiry Office है,
वहाँ पता करो। 😃😆😂😅
Why we can’t hear,👂🏻 when we sleep.?
The mind🧠 disconnects itself from the sense organ when we are in deep sleep.😪 Our mind as well as your brain are not active. Bcz our conscious mind is asleep and our subconscious is always wide awake. So whatever noises happens during our conscious is “asleep” our subconscious will pick it up and we might remember the noise or sound we heard when we were sleep. if we heard it again while we’re awake it will trigger you subconscious mind .
When we are in deep sleep. If somebody is yelling at us calling by names. We don’t show any reaction. The mind is not there to interpret our ego- our personality is not there. When we come back to waking state, our mind and body begins to appear in our consciousness.
But again here a question arises; When you are not able to hear anything during sleep, how does our brain wake up when hearing the alarm sound?
when we are awake there is a link between the auditory centre of the brain and the higher centres of our brain that process and understand this auditory information and then respond to it. When we go to sleep, this becomes delinked.
A really loud sound, however, will provide enough voltage and links and will wake us up. Other sounds that have very strong associations in our memory, e.g. our ringtone, alarm tone or a doorbell, may also provide enough voltage in the circuit even if they’re a bit quieter.
भोगा न भुक्ता वयमेव भुक्ताः
तपो न तप्तं वयमेव तप्ताः ।
कालो न यातो वयमेव याताः तृष्णा न जीर्णा वयमेव जीर्णाः ॥ –
bhōgā na bhuktā vayamēva bhuktāḥ
tapō na taptaṃ vayamēva taptāḥ ।
kālō na yātō vayamēva yātāḥ tṛṣṇā na jīrṇā vayamēva jīrṇāḥ ॥
भावार्थ: भोगों को हमने नहीं भोगा, बल्कि उन्होंने हमें भोग लिया। तपस्या हमने नहीं की,बल्कि हम स्वयं तप गए। काल कहीं नहीं गया बल्कि हम चले गए । तृष्णा नहीं गयी बल्कि हम जीर्ण हो गए।
Meaning : Desires were not devoured but we ourselves were devoured, penance was not observed we ourselves were made to suffer, time did not pass we ourselves became aged, hungers were not sated we ourselves were digested.
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How does a camera work? . 📷📸
camera lens takes all the light rays bouncing around and uses glass to redirect them to a single point, creating a sharp image. When all of those light rays meet back together on a digital camera sensor or a piece of film, they create a sharp image.
The LENS gathers light from the selected image and focuses the light on to the medium.
The IRIS or diaphragm controls the amount of light that reaches the medium.
The SHUTTER is a door or gate that opens to allow selected light to reach the medium and closes after a user determined time.
The MEDIUM is the material or device where the light is transferred into a recorded image. With film cameras this is a film of acetate with layers of gelatin immpreated with silver halide particles
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
First Nuclear Reactor Apsara (Maharashtra).
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility, headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Founded by Homi Jehangir Bhabha Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 as a multidisciplinary research program essential for India’s nuclear program.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Randhir Kapoor (born 15 February 1947) is an Indian film actor, producer and director, who works in the Hindi film industry.
He was an established actor of the 1970s and a two-time
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Add insult to injury
To make a bad situation worse
Impartial – Neutral
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
The story behind having Nandi sitting in front of Lord Shiva in all our temples 🐂
During the time of Samudra Madan(Ocean Churning) for Amrit. Initially Poison (KALAKUTA Vish) was ejected. The Devas prayed to Shiva and hoped that he would come to their rescue for the poison was the most effective fiery substance, which no one except Shiva could swallow.
Lord Shiva held this poison in his throat and saved the mankind. The poison was so powerful that it turned lord Shiva’s throat in to blue color. From then he was also known as Neela kanta.
Coming back to Lord Shiva blue throat. The poison in the throat is always a burning sensation for lord Shiva. Lord Shiva loves to spend time in meditation (Dhyanam). But this burning throat is not allowing him to do his meditation. Then he ordered Nandi to sit in front of him and blow some air on to his throat. The air blown on to his throat relieves him from the burning sensation. From then Onwards, Lord Shiva does his mediation with the help of Nandi.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Effective Home Remedies For Rosacea On Face
Rosacea is a chronic skin disorder that is characterised by inflammation, redness of the skin and bumps. It affects the areas around your cheeks and nose and causes blemishes, swelling and discomfort
- Take some aloe vera gel and apply it on the affected areas. If possible, try to scoop out fresh aloe vera gel from the leaf. Leave it on your skin for 15-20 minutes to dry and wash it off using cold water. Alternatively, you can also drink aloe vera water every day to flush out toxins from your system and begin the healing process of your skin.
2. Massage some honey on the affected area for 3-5 minutes. Let is sink into your skin and work its magic for another half an hour. Wash it off using lukewarm water and watch your skin getting better with each use.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼