14 Oct (Friday)
Vedic Ritu: Sharad
Drik Ritu: Sharad (Autumn)
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Kartika 05, (Purnimanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Rohini (up to 8:47 pm) Mrigashirsha
Tithi: Panchami Shashthi
RahuKaal: 10:46 AM – 12:12 PM
BANKING Interview: https://youtu.be/4OxMjrTXUHg
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- President Droupadi Murmu inaugurates ‘PARAM KAMRUPA’ Supercomputer facility at IIT Guwahati
- Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal has said, PM Gatishakti digital platform has the potential to save about 10 lakh crore rupees annually in the logistics sector.
- ANDHRA PRADESH : The World Bank has extended an unconditional loan of $250 million to the SALT project in appreciation of the path-breaking reforms implemented by the state government.
- GUJARAT : Home Minister Amit Shah flags off 4th and 5th segments of Gujarat Gaurav yatra from Unai in Navsari district.
- Ministry of Law and Justice is organising an All India Conference of Law Ministers and Law Secretaries from Friday at Ekta Nagar, Gujarat.
- HIMACHAL PRADESH govt has started a new scheme named ‘HIMCAD’, to provide irrigation facilities to farmers.
- J&K : Minister of Civil Aviation Jyotiraditya Scindia inaugurated the 4th Heli-India Summit 2022. The civil enclave will be built in Jammu for Rs 861 crore and Srinagar’s present terminal will be expanded three times from 20,000 square meters to 60,000 square meters for Rs 1500 crores.
- KARNATAKA : Supreme Court has delivered a split verdict in the Karnataka Hijab ban case. In view of this, the order of the Karnataka High court allowing the ban on wearing a headscarf in educational institutions in the State will remain applicable in the interim time.
- A380, the world’s largest and most spacious passenger plane, will be touching down at Bengaluru’s Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) on Friday, October 14, more than two weeks earlier than previously announced.
- Emirates Airlines’ flight number EK562 will take off from the Dubai International Airport at 10 am (local time) on October 14 and land at the KIA at 3.40 pm.
- MADHYA PRADESH : 17th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas Convention will be held in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in January next year.
- MAHARASHTRA : A ‘conflict tiger’ that killed 13 persons in three districts in Maharashtra over the past 10 months was captured on Thursday by the forest department in Gadchiroli district.
- The Adani group-AAI-operated Mumbai airport has switched to green energy sources, fulfilling 95 per cent of its requirement from hydro and wind, while the rest 5 per cent from solar power.
- TAMIL NADU : Chennai Police on Thursday issued an advisory ahead of Diwali and noted that only “green” firecrackers, those made with chemicals deemed environment-friendly, would be allowed to be sold and burst. “No firecrackers making more than 125 decibel of sound should be manufactured, used or sold,” police advisory stated. “Firing of rocket crackers near huts or multi-storey flats is…banned,” it stated.
- TELANGANA : Hyderabad police bust over Rs 900 crore investment fraud; arrests 10 including nationals of Taiwan and China.
- Congress leader Shashi Tharoor has been appointed as the chairperson of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Chemicals and Fertilizers. Tharoor was earlier chairing the parliamentary panel on information technology .
The government’s CERT-In issued a ‘high severity’ warning saying that multiple vulnerabilities have been found in Zoom products which could allow attackers to prevent meeting participants from receiving audio and video
💷 GBP ₹93.11
BSE Sensex : 57,235.33 −390.58 (0.68%) 🔻
NIFTY : 17,014.35 −109.25 (0.64%)🔻
- The Index of Industrial Production (IIP) witnessed contraction of 0.8% in August against growth of 2.4% in July.
- Retail inflation, based on the consumer price index (CPI), rose to 7.41% in September this year compared to 7% in preceding month.
- Ministry of Coal has issued Allocation Order for 12 Coal Mines. The cumulative Peak Rated Capacity (PRC) of the 12 coal mines for which orders have been issued is 21 million tonnes per annum and Geological Reserve is 2300 million tonnes.
- Gold, silver jewellery worth ₹3,000 cr sold on Karwa Chauth
- Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Thursday visited the Kedarnath and Badrinath shrines in Uttarakhand. He donated ₹5 crore to the Badri-Kedar Temple Committee.
- IDBI Bank Partnered with Vayana Network To Boost Supply Chain Finance.
- Mani Ratnam’s ‘Ponniyin Selvan I, becomes highest grosser in Tamil Nadu. Gross stood at around ₹186 crore.
- The Supreme Court questioned the need for a pre-screening committee for web series, films and other programmes released on OTT platforms.
- Hollywood Actor Tom Cruise, who is renowned for pulling off high-octane stunts in his projects, is taking things to the next level and may soon become the first actor to shoot in space.
- 4th Defence Attachés Conference New Delhi : Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has said that India’s defense products are not only world class and reliable in quality but also relatively economical.
- ’India’s indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant has started integrating with the Indian Navy fleet. Over the next few days, it will undertake a series of drills that will mould the operational tasking to make it the leader of the ‘carrier task force’.
- Combat helicopters like Apache, Mi-17 Slithering and CHINOOK
took part in Air Show to celebrate DIAMOND JUBILEE at Udhampur, J&K AIR FORCE Station on 12 Oct.
- As part of the event, a fly-past began with skydiving by a team of Akashganga from AN32 followed by air manoeuvres and different formations by Jaguar, MIG29, Su-30 and Rafale aircraft.
- Two Dornier surveillance aircraft of the Indian Coast Guard helped in rescuing MIG-29K Navy Pilot after crash over Sea in Goa. Aircrafts are for take-off to participate in a formation sortie over Karnataka.
- INS Tarkash reached Port Grequhrea which is also known as Port Elizabeth in South Africa. INS Tarkash will participate in the seventh edition of IBSAMAR, a joint multinational maritime exercise.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Minister of State for External Affairs
Meenakshi Lekhi criticises Pakistan for raising Kashmir issue at 6th summit of Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia CICA at Astana in Kazakhstan.
- India has initiated an anti-dumping probe into import of Chinese glass used in home appliances products.
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will pay a two-day official visit to Egypt starting Saturday to review bilateral relations and discuss a range of global issues.
- Hundreds of British citizens forced to cancel India trip due to visa delays.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday proposed to his Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan that Moscow could export more gas via Turkey and turn it into a new supply “hub”, bidding to preserve Russia’s energy leverage over Europe.
- US President Joe Biden’s decision to sell F-16 aircraft to Pakistan is a foolish decision. Michael Rubin, author of the US website Washington Examiner, said.
- Indian-American Tulsi Gabbard, Former US Presidential candidate Exits US Democratic Party.
- 36th National Games comes to a close at ceremony in Surat; Goa to host 37th National Games in October next year. PM Modi conveys best wishes to athletes upon conclusion of National Games 2022.
a) Services 128 medals
61 Gold 35 Slvr 32 Brnz
b) Maharashtra 140
c.) Haryana 116 medals 38 Gold.
- UEFA Champions League football, Chelsea defeated AC Milan 2-0 at a packed San Siro
- India began their ISSF World Championship campaign with a bronze in the women’s 25m pistol team junior competition.
Esha, Naamya and Vibhuti finished fourth in the first round of qualification with a score of 856.
- Women’s IPL will have five teams and is set to take place in March 2023 before the start of men’s IPL.
- India’s 1983 World Cup hero, Roger Binny is set to become the new BCCI president, replacing Sourav Ganguly. Binny will assume charge on October 18,
Frmn : 01 Nov 1956
Govrnr: Arif Mohammad Khan
CM: Pinarayi Vijayan (CPI(M))
Districts : 14
🥇Gold ₹ 49,250 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 64,000 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹107.44/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 96.26/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,062/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Gaya* is one of the thirty-eight districts of Bihar state, India. It was officially established on 3 October 1865. Gaya is named after the demon Gayasur (meaning “the demon Gaya”). According to Vayu Purana, Gaya was the name of a demon (Asura) whose body became pious after he performed strict penance and secured blessings from Lord Shri Vishnu.
Confuse🧐 Gaya and Bodhgaya is 2 different places but now almost close as distance between both are only 13 kms.
Bodh Gaya is a village in the northeast Indian state of Bihar. Considered one of the most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites, it’s dominated by the ancient brick Mahabodhi Temple Complex, built to mark the site where the Buddha attained enlightenment beneath a sacred Bodhi Tree.
😀Thought of the day
Smile can open a heart faster than a key can open a door. So brighten the world with your smiles.
JOKE OF THE DAY
English के अलावा हिंदी में भी कुछ शब्द Silent होते हैं।
जैसे की अगर ध्यान दिया हो तो…
जब कोई दुकानदार भाव करते समय कहता है कि
“आपको ज्यादा नहीं लगाएंगे”* तो इसमें..
“चूना” शब्द Silent होता है..😂😃😅
Why does milk break ?
Milk is composed of several compounds, primarily fat, protein, and sugar. … This is what happens when milk curdles, as the pH drops and becomes more acidic, the protein (casein and others) molecules attract one another and become “curdles” floating in a solution of translucent
Although the clumps form in spoiled milk, the chemical reaction that causes curdling also occurs in fresh milk, under the right conditions. … Milk is slightly acidic. When the pH is lowered even more by the addition of another acidic ingredient, the protein molecules stop repelling each other.
eyes*👁️ = दृशः | drush:
नयनं | nyn
नेत्रं | netr
लोचनम् | loch
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How Memories are stored in brain…*
Memories are stored as electrical and chemical signals in the brain. Nerve cells connect together in certain patterns, called synapses, and the act of remembering something is just your brain triggering these synapses. … Brain cells work together to make the brain as efficient as possible.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
14 October – World Standards Day*
World Standards Day is observed on 14 October every year to raise awareness among the regulators, industry, and consumers to show the importance of standardization to the global economy.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Gautam Gambhir (born 14 October 1981) is an Indian politician and former cricketer.
He made his One Day International (ODI) debut against Bangladesh in 2003. In December 2018, he announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.In 2019, he joined India’s right-wing Bharatiya Janata Party and won election to the Lok Sabha from East Delhi.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Miss the boat/ bus*
Meaning: To miss an opportunity
He missed the boat when he did not apply for the job in time.
*Intricate × Regulated
Intricate : tangled
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
9th avatar of Durga Mata?
Siddhidatri is the final form of Durga, celebrated on the final night of Navaratri. She possesses natural healing powers. She sits in a blissfully happy and enchanting pose. She is the Goddess Siddhidharti journeys on a lotus. She has four hands. She holds Gada in one and Sudarshana Chakra in the other. A lotus flower in one and shankha in the other .
The all 9 forms of Goddess Durga are:
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Health tips to overcome a Gastric problem*
If you drink liquids with your meals, you lose stomach acids and can’t break down food as well, which leads to gastric problems. Try drinking about 30 minutes before or after a meal to help your stomach digest better.
Habits like smoking, chewing gum, and drinking through a straw may cause your stomach to fill with air, leading to gas.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼