Today’s top news:
- PM Modi will visit Tamil Nadu and Kerala on February 14, 2021. He will inaugurate and lay the foundation stones for several key projects in both the states. It includes Inauguration of 9 km long Chennai Metro Rail Phase-I extension at Tamil Nadu. Inauguration of fourth Railway line of 22.1 km in between the Chennai Beach and Attipattu. Foundation stone for the Reconstruction of South Coal Berth at Cochin Port & etc.
- 1st phase of Budget session concludes, Lok Sabha to reconvene on March 8
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah assures restoration of J&K’s statehood at an appropriate time , he told the lower house that Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Amendment) Bill of 2021 has nothing to with the statehood.
- Dalits Who Convert to Islam or Christianity Won’t Get Quota, Says Law Minister in Rajya Sabha : Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad in response to a question in Rajya Sabha said that Dalit converting to Islam or Christianity cannot claim reservation benefits and it will also deprive the person the eligibility to contest parliamentary or Assembly election from constituencies reserved for Scheduled Castes (SC).
- Rescue teams on Saturday began widening a hole drilled into an approach tunnel on the way to the possible location of over 30 people trapped inside a sludge-choked tunnel of the NTPC’s Tapovan-Vishnugad hydel project after a flash flood ravaged the area on last Sunday.
- The Delhi Police’s Crime Branch on Saturday took actor-activist Deep Sidhu and another accused Iqbal Singh to Red Fort to recreate the scene of events that unfolded at the historic monument on Republic Day during the farmer’s tractor parade.
- Haryana govt to bring law for ‘recovery of public property damage from protestors’: Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar said
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Saturday lashed out at former Congress president Rahul Gandhi for his “hum do humare do” and “crony capitalism” jibe on the government .
- Bollywood actor Dia Mirza is all set to tie the knot with businessman Vaibhav Rekhi on Feb 15.
- UP govt has made a big announcement regarding re-opening of all colleges, private universities across the state. All educational institutions of higher learning across the state will re-open from February 15 .
- The state government of Gujarat announced on Saturday that schools will reopen for students of classes six to eight from February 18 .
- Coronavirus Cases: 10,904,738
- The Russian new agencies believed that India is ready to sign a contract with Russia for the supply of large quantities of T-14 Armata main battle tanks. Where there is no official statement came from both sides.
- Indian army chief express concerns over China’s BRI, lauds ties with Nepal, Bangladesh Highlighting the perils of China’s mega connectivity plans like the belt and road initiative (BRI), Indian army chief General MM Naravane has said that the project aims to ‘create regional dependencies’.
- The parliamentary standing committee on defence has decided to visit the Galwan valley and Pangong Tso lake in the eastern Ladakh region, which has been witness to a stand-off between the troops of India and China.
- India and Russia are expected to draw a road map during foreign secretary Harsh Shringla’s visit to Moscow next week to boost strategic partnership across sectors including connectivity, shipping and infrastructure, besides traditional areas of defence, nuclear and energy.
- Looking for extra COVID-19 vaccines from India : Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has confirmed that his country will be receiving COVID-19 vaccine supplies from India. Last week saw Justin Trudeau and Prime Minister Narendra Modi speaking to each other with the latter assuring the former of COVID-19 vaccine supplies.
- China has banned BBC World News on Friday from broadcasting in the country, due to seriously violating broadcast guidelines.
- The military government of Myanmar moved ahead with its investigation of the alleged ‘election fraud’ by arresting several members of the former Union Election Commission (UEC) which was responsible for the Nov. 8 national elections last year. Protests against the military government in Myanmar continued on Friday even as supporters of the ousted State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi’s clashed with police.
- Protests were also held on Friday in front of the Russian embassy in Yangon . The protesters chanted slogans asking Russia and China to stop supporting Myanmar’s military.
- A strong earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.1 hit off the coast of eastern Japan on Saturday , shaking buildings and triggering widespread blackouts, but there appeared to be no major damage and no tsunami warning was issued.
- Coronavirus Cases: 109,068,853
- INDIA VS ENGLAND
2nd Test, Anthony De Mello Trophy, 2021, February 13, 2021
IND 300/6 (88)
- Six-time world champion Mary Kom (51kg) and Commonwealth Games silver medalist Manish Kaushik (63kg) will return to the ring for the first time after the Asian Olympic Qualifiers held in Jordan in March last year. Mary Kom recovered from dengue while Manish Kaushik freshly rehabilitated from an injury and are all geared to pack a flurry of punches once again
USD 72.59 💷GBP 100.48
🥇Gold ₹49,085@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹69,200@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 94.40
⛽ Diesel ₹ 86.84
LPG : ₹ 740 /14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 Facts about India 🇮🇳
In 2019 on this day , 39 CRPF jawans Killed, 13 others injured. In Terrorist attack on CRPF convoy in Pulwama, J&K
by Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM)
😀Thought of the day
Laughing faces do not mean that there is absence of sorrow! But it means that they have the ability to deal with it.
Joke of the day
Valentine advance msg: A man got a call from unknown number..
Girl: Hi, wish u very happy Valentine’s day…are you single?
Man: Yes…Yes who are you?
Answer: Your wife!
Aaj ghar aa…phir batati hu..
( couple of hours , He gets Another call from unknown number)
Girl: Are you married?
Man: Yes, but who are you?
Girl: Your girlfriend, you fraud…you cheat.
Man: Sorry baby, I thought it was my wife..
Ans: Wife hi hoon kamine, aaj tu bas ghar aaja…
Longest river – Nile (Egypt)
💝Why is Valentine’s day Celebrated??❤
Valentine’s Day, also known as Saint Valentine’s Day. Saint Valentine and how did he become associated with this ancient rite? Today, the Catholic Church recognizes at least three different saints named Valentine or Valentinus, all of whom were martyred. One legend contends that Valentine was a priest who served during the third century in Rome. When Emperor Claudius II decided that single men made better soldiers than those with wives and families, he outlawed marriage for young men — his crop of potential soldiers. Valentine, realizing the injustice of the decree, defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret. When Valentine’s actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death. Other stories suggest that Valentine may have been killed for attempting to help Christians escape harsh Roman prisons where they were often beaten and tortured.
According to one legend, Valentine actually sent the first ‘valentine’ greeting himself. While in prison, it is believed that Valentine fell in love with a young girl — who may have been his jailor’s daughter — who visited him during his confinement. Before his death, it is alleged that he wrote her a letter, which he Wrote ‘From your Valentine,’ an expression that is still in use today. Although the truth behind the Valentine legends is not so clear, the stories certainly emphasize his appeal as a heroic, sympathetic, and, most importantly a romantic figure. It’s no surprise that by the Middle Ages,Valentine was one of the most popular saints in England & France.
kuto = kutaḥ = where?
🤔 How it works ⁉
How are Organs Transported for Transplant?
Each organ is carefully preserved using special solutions, packed on ice, and for some organs -currently lungs and kidneys- put on machines for transportation. There is also a specific process in place to ensure that each organ is labeled appropriately. NnT
🛕 VEDIK GNAN
अलसस्य कुतो विद्या ,
अविद्यस्य कुतो धनम् |
अधनस्य कुतो मित्रम् ,
अमित्रस्य कुतः सुखम् ||
then, No knowledge
then, No money
then, No friend
then, No joy
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips are followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Adding Tejpatta leaves to food helps in improving digestion and also prevents gas and flatulence due to its carminative property. Tejpatta oil is beneficial for managing rheumatoid arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity.
CH. Naveen Kumar
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼