Vedic Ritu: Varsha
Drik Ritu: Sharad (Autumn)
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Ashvina 03 (Purnimata)/ Bhadrapada 17(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra: Revati (up to 6:36 am) Ashwini
Tithi : Tritiya (up to 10:37 am) Chaturthi
RahuKaal: 03:25 PM – 04:57 PM
REASONING QUESTIONS : https://youtu.be/IZhX2TB54Lk
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- PM Modi on Monday said the country is building the largest database of dairy animals and every animal associated with dairy sector is being tagged. Inaugurating the International Dairy Federation World Dairy Summit 2022, in Greater Noida.
- KERALA will seek nod of the Supreme Court to kill stray dogs that are dangerous, amid growing cases of stray dog bites in the State
- MAHARASHTRA : PM Modi has appreciated the people involved in the cleanathon organised at Juhu beach in Mumbai.
- MADHYA PRADESH: Dwarka-Sharda Peeth Shankaracharya Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati was given Bhu-samadhi with state honours at Paramhansi Ashram in Narsinghpur district of Madhya Pradesh on Monday.
- PUNJAB : The SGPC, India’s apex gurdwara body, on Monday staged protests at various places in Punjab, demanding the release of Sikh prisoners who have “completed their sentence”. It has called for the release of several Sikh prisoners, including those arrested in connection with terror and separatist activities.
- RAJASTHAN launches ‘Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Scheme’ to provide 100 days of employment in a year.
- TELANGANA CM K Chandrashekar Rao said a resolution will be passed in the state Assembly, urging the Centre to rename the new Parliament building after BR Ambedkar. “(Ambedkar is) among people who made great efforts for welfare of downtrodden,” KCR said. Telangana wouldn’t have been formed if it weren’t for a section that Ambedkar added in the Constitution, he added
- UTTAR PRADESH : The District Court in Varanasi on Monday agreed on the maintainability of the plea in the Gyanvapi- Shringar Gauri case.
- *The Court rejected the plea of Anjuman Committee (which manages Gyanvapi mosque in Varanasi) and said, the law suit is maintainable. District Judge AK Vishvesh rejected the argument based on Places of Worship Act, 1991 by the Muslim side petitioners and asked all the petitioners to file their reply till the next hearing which is scheduled on the 22nd of September.
- Police conducted a flag march in Uttar Pradesh’s Ayodhya after the Varanasi district court’s verdict on the Gyanvapi case on Monday. The Varanasi court agreed to hear a group of Hindu women’s plea seeking access to pray inside the Gyanvapi mosque. The Anjuman Intezamia Masjid Committee had questioned the maintainability of the Hindu side’s plea.
- A madrasa, which was built “illegally” on government land, was demolished in Amethi, Uttar Pradesh. The madrasa was built on grazing land along the Banda-Tanda highway in 2009, Amethi DM Rakesh Kumar Mishra said. A fine of ₹2.24 lakh has been imposed on the building’s owner.
- MEGHALAYA CM Conrad K Sangma launched an online portal of the Meghalaya Residents Safety and Security Act (MRSSA) in the presence of Home Minister Lakhmen Rymbui and other eminent officials in Shillong. The online portal will provide a digital platform to ensure the safety and security of the residents and act as a strong intelligence gathering system for authorities.
- WEST BENGAL : Trinamool Congress, led by West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee, will bring a resolution in the state Assembly against the “misuse” of central agencies like ED and CBI.
Supreme Court on Monday granted bail to Haridwar hate speech accused Jitendra Narayan Tyagi. The court asked him not to make any statement in the media with regard to the pending case. Tyagi, along with Yati Narsinghanand, was accused of hurting religious sentiments after videos of their speeches at Dharma Sansad surfaced on social media.
💷 GBP ₹92.72
BSE Sensex 60,115.13 +321.99 (0.54%) 🔼
NIFTY 17,936.35 +103.00 (0.58%) 🔼
- E-auction of ten commercial coal mines will start on Tuesday. Ministry of Coal had invited bids for coal mines for commercial coal mining. The Ministry said, the total peak rate capacity (PRC) of the mines being put up for e-auction is 39.31 million ton per annum.
- Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal’s fintech startup Navi Technologies has received approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for a ₹3,350 crore Initial Public Offering (IPO). Navi Technologies submitted its draft papers in March 2022. The company reported a profit of ₹71.1 crore in FY21 and incurred losses of ₹206.42 crore in the first nine months of FY22.
- Air India has signed agreements for 25 Airbus and five Boeing aircraft which will enter service in late 2022.
- Government is planning to pay around ₹20,000 crore to the state-run fuel retailers to compensate them for losses and keep a check on cooking gas prices.
- Nayara Energy announced Prasad K Panicker as the new Chairman of the company. Prasad K Panicker is the Director and Head of the Refinery, and he will be replacing Charles Anthony Fountain.
- Veteran Tollywood actor and former Union Minister U. V. Krishnam Raju was cremated with state honours on Monday. Family members, friends, Tollywood celebrities and fans bid tearful adieu to Raju, who was popular as the ‘rebel’ star. The last rites were performed in his farm house at Moinabad near Hyderabad.
- Shatrughan Sinha has expressed his concerns over the health of comedian Raju Srivastava and urged AIIMS, Delhi to issue health bulletins for him, Raju has been admitted to the hospital for nearly a month now after he suffered cardiac arrest in August.
- Actor Prabhas will burn the effigy of Ravan at the Lav Kush Ramleela in Delhi this year. The festivities will commence on September 26 and will conclude on October 5. “Since Prabhas is already playing role of Lord Rama in ‘Adipurush’.
- Army Chief Gen Manoj Pande on Monday said the process of Indian and Chinese militaries disengaging from Patrolling Point 15 in the Gogra-Hotsprings area in eastern Ladakh was “going as per schedule”. The External Affairs Ministry had said on September 9 that the disengagement process will be completed by September 12.
- the Indian Army’s impressive engineering skills came to the fore on Sunday after a video depicted the troops constructing a bridge across the Indus river.
- The video was titled ‘Bridging Challenges – No Terrain nor Altitude Insurmountable’ and was shared on Twitter by the South Western Command of the Indian Army.
- The drill was carried out by the Sapta Shakti Engineers in Eastern Ladakh. The building of the bridge included carrying out mobility tasks and training.
- India’s eastern-most military garrison of Kibithu in Arunachal Pradesh named after Gen Bipin Rawat.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) and the Indian Army have collaborated for implementing a CSR project to coach and mentor less privileged girl students in Kargil.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari has called investors from the United States to come forward and invest in roads and highways projects in India.
- PM Modi will be on a two-day visit to Samarkand of Uzbekistan starting 15th of this month to attend the 22nd Meeting of the Council of Heads of State of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO).
- Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France Catherine Colonna will reach India today 13 Sep on a three days official visit. During her stay in New Delhi, Ms. Colonna will hold talks with External Affairs Minister, Dr S. Jaishankar on Wednesday on bilateral, regional and international issues of mutual interest.
- Indian Ambassador to Ukraine Harsh Kumar Jain on Monday handed over 7,725 kilograms of humanitarian aid to Deputy Minister of Health Oleksii Yaremenko for the people of Ukraine.The 7,725 kilograms of aid comprised essential medicines and medical equipment.
- Indian Embassy in Beijing issues advisory for students seeking medical degree from China; those who wish to seek admission for undergraduate clinical medicine programme in China are required to obtain a license to practice medicine in China before they appear for the Foreign Medical Graduates Exam (FMGE) in India.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has decided to set-up the mobile educational classes for children who lost their family members to the devastating earthquakes.
- Britain’s King Charles III is in Edinburgh where Queen Elizabeth II is lying at rest at the Palace of Holyroodhouse. Thousands of people are waiting on the Royal Mile to watch as he and other royals join a procession behind her coffin.
- The death toll from the magnitude 6.8 earthquake that hit China’s Sichuan province last week has risen to 93, authorities said. As many as 25 people remain missing as of Sunday evening,
- North Korea has approved a law that gives it the authority to launch a nuclear attack in advance. With the recently passed law, North Korea’s status as a nuclear weapons state has become irreversible. North Korea, this year tested a record number of weapons, including an intercontinental ballistic missile.
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India on Monday met to pick India’s squads for the upcoming ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in Australia and for the T20I series against Australia and South Africa. ICC T20 World Cup will take place from 16th of October to 13th of November.
- The home series against South Africa comprises three T20Is and an equal number of ODIs and will be played from 28th September to October 11
- India squad for ICC T20 World Cup: Rohit Sharma (Captain), K.L. Rahul (Vice-Captain), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant (Wicket-Keeper), Dinesh Karthik (Wicket-Keeper), Hardik Pandya, R. Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel and Arshdeep Singh.
- Likith YP of India has won bronze medal in the Skill of Prototype Modelling at the WorldSkills Competition 2022. WorldSkills Competition is an international competition of skilled youth among member countries of WorldSkills International.
Districts : 36
Formed : 1 May 1960
Govrnr: Bhagat Singh Koshyari
CM : Eknath Shinde
🥇Gold ₹ 52,240.00 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 60,400 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹106.31/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.27/Ltr
⛽ CNG ₹ 75.61/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,053.00 /14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
On 12 Sep every year, the Sikh Regiment of the Indian Army observes Saragarhi Day to commemorate the martyrdom of 21 Sikh soldiers holed up at Fort Lockhart in 1897 in the village of Saragarhi located today in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region on the border with Afghanistan.
Led by Havildar Ishar Singh, they died fighting hordes of Afghan tribesmen, numbering between 12,000 and 24,000, inflicting serious casualties in the enemy camp. They may have been fighting for the British Raj, but their saga of bravery has inspired generations of Indian soldiers. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar-starrer “Kesari”, which was on the same theme.
😀Thought of the day
You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
*JOKE OF THE DAY
Pappu and Frndjungle
samne aaya sher…
Frnd ne sher ki aakhon main mitti phenki, aur bhaagne lagaa aur Pappu ko bhi bhaagne ko kahaa.
Pappu : Main kyu bhagu, mitti to tune phenki hai, tu bhaag….
Why Gold is used in Satilites*
Gold is used on connectors and contacts because it has excellent corrosion resistance, high electrical conductivity (only copper and silver are better) and, alloyed with small amounts of nickel or cobalt, has good wear resistance.
Satellites are wrapped in the golden color foils to protect it and its component from the extreme environmental conditions of the space. Most of the components in a satellite which are mostly electronics has to be maintained within a certain range of temperature to keep it working, beyond which the equipment might fail. Likewise the propellants has to be stored at a particular temperature to avoid its freezing. So this Multilayer Layer Insulation (MLI) provides an enclosure to avoid heat exchange with the outer space which may be at 2.7 K (-270.45 degree C). You may require active heaters, coolers, Optical solar reflectors and radiators also to get the complete thermal control. MLI’s are basically kapton layer outside and Mylar layer inside. Outside layer is golden in color to provide high reflectivity against solar radiation. It blocks significant amount of the radiation loads on the parts where radiation loads are undesirable. Inside layer has very low emissivity to minimize the heat leak in any direction. Conduction is the dominant property inside the enclosure to spread heat over the structure.
gold is used because of its multiple benefits in outer space. … Because of its excellent ability to reflect infrared light while letting in visible light, astronauts’ visors have a thin layer of gold on them to protect their eyes from unfiltered sunlight.
रुधिर : Blood
Bagnaasthi Sandhaanakaro Rasonaha
Garlic even joins broken Bones..
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How Is Iron Made?*
Iron on Earth is made, or more properly extracted, from iron ore. The “rock” portion of iron ore contains oxygen, sands and clays in varying amounts depending on the type of ore.
Today, iron is made by heating hematite or magnetite in a blast furnace along with with a form of carbon called “coke” as well as calcium carbonate (CaCO3), better known as limestone. This yields a compound that contains about 3 percent carbon and other adulterants – not ideal in quality, but good enough to make steel. Every year, about 1.3 billion metric tons (roughly 1.43 billion U.S. tons, or nearly 3 trillion pounds) of crude steel are produced around the globe.
Iron has been known to humankind since about 3500 B.C., or over 5,500 years ago. Its name is derived from the Anglo-Saxon version, which was “iren.” The periodic table iron symbol Fe comes from0 the Latin word for iron, which is ferrum.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
There are five oceans in the world –
Arctic, Atlantic, Indian, Pacific, and Southern. However, there is only one Global Ocean. The ocean covers about 71% of the surface of the Earth.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Sir Henry John Stedman Cotton, (13 September 1845 – 22 October 1915) had a long career in the Indian Civil Service, during which he was sympathetic to Indian nationalism.
After returning to England, he served as a Liberal Party Member of Parliament (MP) for Nottingham East from 1906 to January 1910.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Burn your boats/ bridges*
Doing something that makes it impossible to go back to the original state.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
In Shanti Parva of the epic Mahabharata, Saraswati is called the mother of the Vedas, and later as the celestial creative symphony who appeared when Brahma created the universe.
Devi Saraswati waste your initially a river goddess in early texts like the Rigveda. She was the personification of the Saraswati river, which is a symbol of purity. The story of Devi Saraswati:
In some texts, it is written that once there was a terrible battle between the Bhargavasl and Hehayas, and from this an all-consuming fire called Vadavagni was born which could destroy the whole world. The devas were worried and they went to Shiva. Shiva suggested that they should go to Saraswati for help as she can become a river and immerse the Vadavagni in the ocean. All the devas and devis went to Saraswati and requested her to protect the universe. She said that she would only agree if her disciple, Bramha told her to do so. Then they all went to Bramha and Bramha told Saraswati to become a river. Saraswati agreed and left Brahmaloka and arrived at sage uttanka’s ashram. There she met Shiva. He gave the Vadavagni in a pot to Saraswati and told her to originate from Plaksha tree. Saraswati merged with the tree and transformed into a river. From there she flowed towards Pushkar.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Guava is one of the richest sources of dietary fiber. 🍐*
Besides immunity, guava do wonders to skin and also promotes fertility.
Guava also helps in regulating metabolism which leads to weight loss.
Guava extract may help improve blood sugar control in people with diabetes or those at risk.
Taking guava leaf extract daily may help decrease symptoms of painful menstruation, including cramps.
Consuming guavas or guava leaf extract may prevent or reduce diarrhea and constipation.
The antioxidants and vitamins in guavas can help slow down the aging of your skin, while guava leaf extract may help treat acne.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼