𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
13 June (Monday)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Month: Jyeshta 28, (Purnimata)/ Jyeshta 14(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra Anuradha (til 9:24 pm) Jyeshta
Titi: Chaturdashi (up to 9:03 pm) Purnima
RahuKaal: 07:25 AM – 09:05 AM
HOW TO BUILD A POSITIVE ATTITUDE : https://youtu.be/1fuZdu1mNjQ
TODAY’S TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 195 crore mark; Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya says nation is rapidly marching towards hitting double century.
- Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh will release the second edition of the National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment 2021 (NeSDA 2021) today.
- PM Narendra Modi urges people to mark Yoga Day and make Yoga a part of their daily lives.
- BJP has authorised its president J P Nadda and Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to hold consultations with different political parties for the upcoming Presidential election.
- The term of office of President Ram Nath Kovind is ending on 24th of next month.
- ARUNACHAL : A team of National Monuments Authority will visit Arunachal Pradesh from Tuesday to identify new additions to the list of Centrally Protected Monuments from the state.
- ASSAM : 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 2022 | BJP is all set to sweep the Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC) elections. The counting of votes is underway. If we take a look at the tally then the BJP has already secured 23 out of the 26 Council seats.
- DELHI : A massive fire broke out in Delhi’s Karol Bagh in the early hours this morning. Officials of Delhi Fire Service said a total of 35 fire tenders were rushed to the site. Around 200 firemen were pressed into service and hours after the fire broke out, it was brought under control
- J&K : LeT terrorist gunned down by J&K Police in encounter at Kreesbal Palpora in Srinagar.
- MAHARASHTRA : PM Modi will visit Maharashtra on 14th of June. He will inaugurate Jagatguru Shrisant Tukaram Maharaj Temple in Dehu, Pune. He will inaugurate Jal Bhushan Building and Gallery of Revolutionaries at Raj Bhawan in Mumbai. Thereafter, Prime Minister will participate in Dwishatabdi Mahotsav of Mumbai Samachar at Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai.
- MANIPUR : Union Minister of State for Home Affairs and Youth Affairs and Sports Nisith Pramanik visited Loktak Lake of Manipur and the Minister assured that all possible assistance from his end in the development of the lake.
- RAJASTHAN , a massive fire broke out in a polymer factory in Alwar’s MIA Industrial Area yesterday, on 12 June. The fire also engulfed two nearby factories. Several fire tenders brought the fire under control.
- TELANGANA : Elest has signed an agreement with Telangana government to set up India’s first display manufacturing facility worth ₹24,000 crore. The facility will manufacture displays for smartphones, tablet computers, laptops, etc
- UTTAR PRADESH Police found .12 bore and .315 bore illegal pistols and cartridges from the home of Prayagraj violence main accused Javed Mohammed before demolishing it on Sunday, Senior Superintendent of Police Ajay Kumar said.
- WEST BENGAL CM Mamata Banerjee on Sunday wished Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi an “early recovery”, hours after the Congress leader was admitted to a hospital in Delhi due to Covid-19 related issues.
- Train vandalised in Bengal amid fresh incidents of violence over Prophet Muhammad
in Bethuadahari railway station in West Bengal’s Nadia district on Sunday
💷 GBP ₹96.25
BSE Sensex 54,303.44
NIFTY : 16,201.80
- Actress Rakhi Sawant has filed a complaint after her social media accounts were allegedly hacked by her ex-partner, Ritesh.
- Actor Chiranjeevi has reportedly come on board for actors Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt starrer- ‘Brahmastra’. According to reports, the makers will soon make an official announcement about his association.
- Chief of the Army Staff General Manoj Pande is on a three-day visit to Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand to review the security situation along the Line of Actual Control with China in this sector.
- The Indian Air Force has plans of acquiring 114 Multirole Fighter Aircraft (MRFA) under ‘Buy Global and Make in India’ scheme under which Indian companies would be allowed to partner with a foreign vendor.
According to reports IAF is planning to acquire 114 fighter jets of which 96 would be built in India, and rest 18 would be imported from the foreign vendor chosen for the project.
- The India-Tajikistan Friendship Hospital (ITFH) in Bokhtar was handed over to Deputy Defence Minister of Tajikistan Major General Shohiyon Abdusottor on 11 June by Ambassador of India Viraj Singh.
- The Gajraj Corps of the Indian Army organised a youth motivation event at Tezpur, Assam. The school students attended lectures by army personnel.
The event included career counselling and ‘Know your Army Mela’.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal reached Geneva, Switzerland to attend the 12th World Trade Organisation, WTO Ministerial Conference that begins yesterday after a gap of almost five years. Mr. Goyal is leading the Indian delegation in the Conference.
- World Trade Organisation, WTO reform should focus on development whose process should be precise, transparent and inclusive: Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal at the ministerial meeting of G – 33 at the 12th WTO Ministerial Conference in Geneva.
- There are plenty of new opportunities for Indian business in Russian market, especially after many western countries’ withdrawal, said Russian Ambassador Denis Alipov.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Iran’s currency on Sunday dropped to its lowest value ever against the US dollar amid American sanctions over the Iranian nuclear programme. Traders in Iran’s capital Tehran exchanged the rial at 3,32,000 to the US dollar. Notably, the Iranian currency was trading at 32,000 rials to the dollar at the time of Iran’s 2015 nuclear deal with world powers.
- Philippines is celebrated its Independence day yesterday . The Filipino flag was unfurled for the first time on this day June 12 in 1898. It consists of more than 7, 000 separate islands in the western Pacific, declared independence from Spanish rule.
- No pardon for UK citizens who fought for Ukraine: Separatist leader
- The leader of Ukrainian breakaway region of Donetsk People’s Republic said on Sunday that there’s no reason to pardon two British nationals who were sentenced to death recently for fighting on behalf of Ukraine. Aslin and Pinner, along with Moroccan national Brahim Saadoun, were convicted of mercenary activities and terrorism. UK has criticised the judgement and called it a “sham.
- Ukrainian Deputy Foreign Minister Dmytro Senik said on Sunday that country has established two routes via Poland and Romania to export grains, but they have bottlenecks that have slowed supply chain. Senik added that global food security was at risk due to Russian invasion. Ukraine is unable to export grains due to a Russian blockade at its Black Sea ports.
- Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf, who has been battling health issues for a long time, remains in critical condition, according to his family.
IND v RSA🏏 – 2nd T20I :
South Africa beat India by 4 wickets at Barabati Stadium in Cuttack.
IND 148/6 (20)
RSA 149/6 (18.2)
- South Africa wicket keeper-batter Heinrich Klaasen on Sunday recorded the highest score in a T20I against India by a South Africa batter. The 30-year-old scored 81 runs off 46 deliveries in the Cuttack T20I to set the record. Quinton De Kock had held the previous record, scoring 79*(52) in Bengaluru on September 22, 2019.
- Hockey (Men’s) : India defeats Olympic Champion Belgium 5-4 FIH.
- Indian women’s hockey team lost to Belgium 0-5 in the second leg of their FIH Hockey Pro League tie in Antwerp, Belgium, on Sunday. They lost the first match against Belgium 1-2 on Saturday. India will next face Argentina on June 18 and 19 in Rotterdam, Netherlands. With 22 points from 10 matches, India are currently third in the standings.
- Indian sprinter Hima Das won a gold medal in women’s 100 metres at 61st National Interstate Athletics Championships in Chennai on Saturday. She won with a timing of 11.43 seconds. Olympian Dutee Chand came second, clocking 11.44 seconds
TELANGANA : Hyderabad
Gvnr : Tamilisai Soundararajan
CM : KCR (K Chandrashekar Rao) TRS Party
Formation : 02 June 2014
Dist : 33
🥇Gold ₹53,440 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹67,000@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹109.66/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹97.82/Ltr
⛽ CNG ₹85/kg
LPG : ₹ 1,062/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Nawab Mir Yousuf Ali Khan, Salar Jung III, (13-Jun-1889 to 02-Mar-1949) was Prime Minister of Hyderabad Deccan during the reign of VII Nizam Mir Osman Ali Khan. He was famously known as ‘Salar Jung III’. He Also built so many tourists place like Salarjung museum and built roads railway’s in Telangana.
He succeeded Maharaja Sir Kishen Pershad as the Prime Minister in 1912 when he was 23 years old, but resigned two and half years later.
He was also known also as a powerful man of Deccan Hyderabad And he helped so many poor peoples and a great PRIME MINISTER of HYDERABAD.
😀Thought of the day
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.”
JOKE OF THE DAY
टीचर – आज मैं Noun पढ़ाऊंगी! पप्पू तुम खड़े हो जाओ…
पप्पू – जी मैडम…
टीचर – लड़की सबसे हंस के बात करती है,
इसमें लड़की क्या है?
पप्पू – जी लड़की Girlfriend बन ना चाहती हैं..!!!🤪😆
WHY CAN’T WE REMEMBER OUR DREAMS
WE FORGET almost all dreams soon after waking up. Our forgetfulness is generally attributed to neurochemical conditions in the brain that occur during REM sleep, a phase of sleep characterized by rapid eye movements and dreaming. But that may not be the whole story.
Perhaps the most compelling explanation is the absence of the hormone norepinephrine in the cerebral cortex, a brain region that plays a key role in memory, thought, language and consciousness
Although most dreams vanish, certain ones tend to remain. These dreams were so beautiful or bizarre, they captured our attention and increased activity in our dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (DLPFC). Thus, the more impressive your dream or thought, the more likely you are to remember it.
अस्य रुचिं पश्यतु । = Taste this, please.
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
HOW ELECTRIC BATTERY STORES ENERGY.
A battery is a device that stores chemical energy and converts it to electrical energy. The chemical reactions in a battery involve the flow of electrons from one material (electrode) to another, through an external circuit. The flow of electrons provides an electric current that can be used to do work. To balance the flow of electrons, charged ions also flow through an electrolyte solution that is in contact with both electrodes. Different electrodes and electrolytes produce different chemical reactions that affect how the battery works, how much energy it can store and its voltage.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Till now 14 Presidents served India. On 25 July 2017, Ram Nath Kovind took office as the 14th president of India
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayan
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Piyush Vedprakash Goyal (born 13 June 1964) is a politician and cabinet minister of the Government of India having portfolios such as Minister of Textiles, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
To move heaven and earth
To make high effort to do something
camouflage x reveal
Capable = competent, able
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Vamana avatar. The purpose of Vamana avatar of Shree Vishnu is to protect the devas who have been rendered homeless ever since Bali, having consolidated his powers, is reigning supreme over the three worlds
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Tamarind contains a good amount of magnesium, it can combat many different microbes. It may help kill bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. The antioxidants in this fruit can help reduce oxidative damage to LDL cholesterol, which is a key driver of heart disease.
Tamarind pulp can also be used as a metal polish. It contains tartaric acid, which helps remove tarnish from copper and bronze.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼