🌄 S̴h̴u̴b̴o̴u̴d̴h̴a̴y̴ : 13 Jun/जेस्ट मासा (Sunday) ग्रीष्म ऋतू🙏🏻
Today’s top News
- In Rajasthan Bikaner is scheduled to become the first city in the country to undertake a Covid immunisation initiative that will go door-to-door
- Mizoram extends the ongoing restrictions of total lockdown in urban areas will continue for another week, till 4 a.m. on the 21st June.
- Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant on Saturday (June 12) announced an extension of the coronavirus-induced “curfew” in the state till June 21.
- Namaste Yoga’ a mobile application was launched on 12 June in the curtain raiser event for the 7th International Day of Yoga. The event was organised by the Ministry of Ayush in association with the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga.
- In West Bengal after Mukul Roy quits BJP, Rajib Banerjee meets TMC leader triggering speculation of return to TMC party . Former West Bengal minister Rajib Banerjee met TMC state general secretary Kunal Ghosh triggering speculations of return to his old party.
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Charge, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee to Increase Soon: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed banks to increase charges on automated teller machines (ATMs) to Rs 21 per transaction. The lenders can levy charges on customers within this limit, once they exhaust their free ATM withdrawals. This revised rate will be effective from January 1, 2022.
- BJP slams Congress leader Digvijay Singh over his comment on ‘relook’ at Article 370 if they come in power in J&K in an audio chat on social media.
- Rainfall in various parts of Delhi, maximum temperature recorded at 31.2°C
- BJP leader Abdul Hameed Mullipuzha on Saturday resigned from the party. He quit over sedition FIR against Lakshadweep filmmaker Aisha Sultana. The complainant had in the statement claimed that Sultana spread false news about the spread of Covid-19 in the Union Territory during a debate on a Malayalam TV channel.
- President Ramnath Kovind extends condolences on demise of on the demise of spiritual leader Swami Shivamayananda ji Maharaj of Ramakrishna Mission. He was 86.
- PM Modi has expressed grief over the demise of former Gujarat RSS Chief Amrutbhai Kadiwala. He was 83. Kadiwala completed his Ph.d in Civil Engineering in his 60s age.
- Prince Air is set to launch India’s first subscription-based airline in three cities. Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore at just a fraction of the current business class fares. One can get unlimited boarding access to business class flights for a monthly subscription.
- AirAsia India, a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and AirAsia Investment Limited, today announced its 7th anniversary Seventastic Sale on routes across India. Special sale fares are open for advance booking from June 12-14 for travel from August 1, 2021 onwards.
- IIT Roorkee academic gets counter terrorism innovator award for blast-resistant helmet design Prof. Shailesh Ganpule, (Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Department (MIED)) has received the ‘NSG Counter-IED & Counter-Terrorism Innovator Award 2021′ for his design of a blast-resistant helmet.
- Mylab Discovery Solutions, one of India’s leading biotech companies, has announced Bollywood megastar Akshay Kumar as its brand ambassador.
- Two policemen and as many civilians were killed and at least three others injured on Saturday when militants opened fire targeting security forces in Sopore town of Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir,
- The Defence Ministry has brought in a new policy to compile, publish, archive and declassify all war histories and histories of operations, under which everything will be officially recorded within five years, and will be handed over to the National Archives.
- Army Commander Northern Command Lt Gen YK Joshi felicitates Veer Naris and war heroes of 1971 Indo Pak war at Akhnoor
- The Indian Army has bought 17 flat bottomed boats, the most of them to be deployed at the Pangong Tso in eastern Ladakh for rapid deployment of troops in case of contingencies amid India-China stalemate at LAC.
- – Atmanirbhar Bharat: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) on Saturday inducted three indigenously-built advanced light helicopters (ALH) MK-III that will assist in search and rescue operations, and further enhance coastal security.
- National recovery rate of COVID-19 reaches 95.7% The Health & Family Welfare Ministry has said. Over 24.96 crore COVID vaccine doses administered so far.
- G7 meet. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will participate virtually in the Outreach Sessions of the G7 Summit on June 12 and 13. The G7 comprises the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Canada and Japan.
- The theme for the Summit is ‘Build Back Better’ and the UK has outlined four priority areas for its Presidency. These are leading the global recovery from coronavirus while strengthening resilience against future pandemics; promoting future prosperity by championing free and fair trade; tackling climate change and preserving the planet’s biodiversity; and championing shared values and open societies.
- Italy keen to invest in Indian defence industry; India-Italy-Japan trilateral meet for Indo-Pacific next week.
- India handed over medical equipment, including ventilators and ambulances, worth over Rs 18 crore to the Nepali Army as a gesture of solidarity and close cooperation with the Himalayan nation in its fight against the COVID-19 pandemic
- Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat
- China is a bigger security threat for India than Pakistan, India’s Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat said in an exclusive interview with WION (World Is One News)
A Bhutanese cadet has been awarded a prestigious motivational trophy for excellent and all-round in Physical Training, Drill & turnout performance during training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) in Dehradun, Junior Under Officer (JUO) Kinley Norbu, a Foreign Gentlemen Cadet (FGC) from the Kingdom of Bhutan.
- External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar on Saturday held discussions with his Kenyan counterpart Raychelle Omamo on bilateral cooperation. India and Kenya are currently serving in the United Nation Security Council. They are also members of the Commonwealth.
- An Indian-origin journalist, Megha Rajagopalan, along with two contributors has won the Pulitzer Prize for innovative investigative reports that exposed a vast infrastructure of prisons and mass internment camps secretly built by China for detaining hundreds of thousands of Muslims in its restive Xinjiang region.
- Saudi Arabia has restricted the annual Haj pilgrimage to its own citizens and residents for the second year running in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. only people aged between 18 and 65 years who have been vaccinated or immunised from the virus and are free of chronic diseases, will be able to take part.
- Two blasts in buses killed seven people in western Kabul, Afghanistan on Saturday. Violence has been rising as foreign forces withdraw from the country by 11th of September and efforts to broker a peace settlement between the Afghan Government and insurgent Taliban have slowed.
- Bangladesh has been further extended till June 30 due to COVID pandemic. The current closure of schools, colleges and universities was came to an end on Saturday, June 12.
- G7 summit: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson urges world leaders to build back better after COVID pandemic. The Group of Seven will seek to rival China’s multi-trillion-dollar Belt and Road initiative by announcing a global infrastructure plan to help developing nations.
- More than three lakh 50 thousand people in Ethiopia’s Tigray are suffering famine conditions, with millions more at risk. The United Nations agencies and aid groups blame the conflict for the worst catastrophic food crisis in a decade.
- Indian wrestler Vinesh Phogat won the women’s 53kg freestyle gold with an 8-0 win over Khrystyna Bereza of Ukraine at the Poland Ranking Series in Warsaw on 12 June.
- Barbora Krejcikova of Czech Republic has won the Women’s Singles French Open title by defeating 31st seeded Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia 6-1, 2-6, 6-4.
- Men’s Doubles , — French pair Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert will turn their focus to winning an Olympic gold medal in Tokyo after claiming the French Open doubles titles for the second time. Mahut and Herbert defeated Alexander Bublik and Andrey Golubev of Kazakhstan 4-6, 7-6 (1), 6-4 in final at Roland Garros Stadium, Paris on 12 June.
- Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju has launched the Central Athlete Injury Management System (CAIMS) for streamlining the sports medicine and rehabilitation support offered to the athletes.
- Five Indian women cricketers, Shafali Verma, Harmanpreet Kaur, Jemimah Rodrigues, Smriti Mandhana, and Deepti Sharma, have joined The Hundred women’s competition. The Hundred is a professional franchise 100-ball cricket tournament involving eight men’s and women’s teams located in major cities across England and Wales. The tournament will be run by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and will take place for the first time in summer 2021.
$USD 73.23 💷GBP 103.31
🥇Gold ₹50,420©10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹74,960©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 104.29
⛽ Diesel ₹ 95.60
LPG : ₹ 815/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 52,474.76
NIFTY : 15,799.35
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
Nawab Mir Yousuf Ali Khan, Salar Jung III, (13-Jun-1889 to 02-Mar-1949) was Prime Minister of Hyderabad Deccan during the reign of VII Nizam Mir Osman Ali Khan. He was famously known as ‘Salar Jung III’. He Also built so many tourists place like Salarjung museum and built roads railway’s in Telangana.
He succeeded Maharaja Sir Kishen Pershad as the Prime Minister in 1912 when he was 23 years old, but resigned two and half years later.
He was also known also as a powerful man of Deccan Hyderabad And he helped so many poor peoples and a great PRIME MINISTER of HYDERABAD.
😀Thought of the day
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.”
Joke of the day
टीचर – आज मैं Noun पढ़ाऊंगी!
पप्पू तुम खड़े हो जाओ…
पप्पू – जी मैडम…
टीचर – लड़की सबसे हंस के बात करती है,
इसमें लड़की क्या है?
पप्पू – जी लड़की Girlfriend बन ना चाहती हैं..!!!🤪😆
WHY CAN’T WE REMEMBER OUR DREAMS
WE FORGET almost all dreams soon after waking up. Our forgetfulness is generally attributed to neurochemical conditions in the brain that occur during REM sleep, a phase of sleep characterized by rapid eye movements and dreaming. But that may not be the whole story.
Perhaps the most compelling explanation is the absence of the hormone norepinephrine in the cerebral cortex, a brain region that plays a key role in memory, thought, language and consciousness
Although most dreams vanish, certain ones tend to remain. These dreams were so beautiful or bizarre, they captured our attention and increased activity in our dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (DLPFC). Thus, the more impressive your dream or thought, the more likely you are to remember it.
अनुशोक : खेद (Regret)
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
Till now 14 Presidents served India. On 25 July 2017, Ram Nath Kovind took office as the 14th president of India
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayan
🤔 How …….. ⁉
HOW ELECTRIC BATTERY STORES ENERGY.
A battery is a device that stores chemical energy and converts it to electrical energy. The chemical reactions in a battery involve the flow of electrons from one material (electrode) to another, through an external circuit. The flow of electrons provides an electric current that can be used to do work. To balance the flow of electrons, charged ions also flow through an electrolyte solution that is in contact with both electrodes. Different electrodes and electrolytes produce different chemical reactions that affect how the battery works, how much energy it can store and its voltage.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
Vamana avatar. The purpose of Vamana avatar of Shree Vishnu is to protect the devas who have been rendered homeless ever since Bali, having consolidated his powers, is reigning supreme over the three worlds.
Mahabali was the grandson of Prahlada and the son of Virochana.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Tamarind contains a good amount of magnesium, it can combat many different microbes. It may help kill bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. The antioxidants in this fruit can help reduce oxidative damage to LDL cholesterol, which is a key driver of heart disease.
Tamarind pulp can also be used as a metal polish. It contains tartaric acid, which helps remove tarnish from copper and bronze.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ….✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼