𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
12 Dec (Sunday)
Hemant Ritu Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Agrahayana 23, (Purnimata)
Agrahayana 8 (Amanta)
Titi: Navami (up to 8:02 pm) Dashami
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal : 04:19 PM – 05:38 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has reached nearly 133 crore mark on Saturday
- India’s maiden space mission, Gaganyaan, will be launched in 2023, Science & Technology Minister Dr Jitendra Singh said.
- PM Modi inaugurated the Saryu Canal National Project at Balrampur district in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday. The project will facilitate irrigation to over 14 lakh hectares of land in nine districts of eastern Uttar Pradesh. The project will benefit about 29 lakh farmers in over 6,200 villages.
- The ashes of First Chief of Defence Staff Late General Bipin Rawat and his wife Madhulika were immersed in the holy river Ganga by their two daughters amid full military honors in Haridwar on Saturday.
- AVIATION : There is no ban on small aircraft at Delhi airport but just their timings are being changed for low visibility in winter, said an official of India’s aviation regulator. Alliance Air, IndiGo and SpiceJet operate ATR-72s and Bombardier Q-400 aircraft that are not compliant to operate in extremely low visibility.
- Indian Railways has clarified that it will not resume the services of providing bedrolls and blankets in the passenger trains. The service of the linen and blanket has been withdrawn by the Indian Railways as a precautionary measure to tackle the spread of Covid-19. Meanwhile, Indian Railways will not give concessional tickets to other passengers including senior citizen concessions in the fare yet.
- ANDHRA PRADESH: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu said that all YSRCP MPs should resign at once in support of a Special Category Status (SCS) for Andhra Pradesh (AP). TDP MPs would also resign and join the fight, he added.
- The Andhra Pradesh govt on Saturday announced an ex-gratia payment of Rs 50 lakh to the family of Lance Naik B Sai Teja, who lost his life in the tragic helicopter crash in Tamil Nadu. Sai Teja, hailing from Chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh, served as Personal Security Officer of the Chief of Defence Staff Gen. Bipin Rawat.
- PUNJAB moves Supreme Court over Centre’s order to increase BSF jurisdiction to 50 km : The Punjab govt has approached the Supreme Court against the Centre’s decision to increase BSF jurisdiction to 50 km from the international border. The suit was listed before Registrar on Friday and the Centre’s reply was sought within 28 days. “The impact of Centre’s decision will be on 80% of the area of districts adjoining Pakistan,” the Punjab government said
- Punjab CM Charanjit Channi gave appointment letters as clerks to 11 family members of the farmers who died during the protests against the three farm laws.
- PM Modi to address programme on Bank Deposit Insurance at Vigyan Bhawan. First-Guaranteed Time-bound Deposit Insurance Payment up to 5 Lakh rupees. Union Finance Minister, Minister of State for Finance and RBI Governor will also be present during the occasion.
- Vedanta declares interim dividend of ₹13.5/share amounting to ₹5,019 cr
Billionaire Anil Agarwal-led Vedanta on Saturday approved a second interim dividend for the financial year 2021-22. The company said in an exchange filing that an interim dividend of ₹13.50 per share, amounting to ₹5,019 crore has been approved.
- Born today: Rajinikanth (born 12 December 1950 as Shivaji Rao Gaekwad) is an Indian actor who works primarily in Tamil cinema. He began acting in plays while working in the Bangalore Transport Service as a bus conductor.
- Saira Banu, who made a public appearance on Saturday on late Dilip Kumar’s 99th birth anniversary, broke down in tears during her visit to director Subhash Ghai’s institute Whistling Woods International
- Army Chief M M Naravane leading contender for Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) post.
- President Ram Nath Kovind reviews Passing Out Parade at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun on 11 Dec. On the occasion, the President remembered India’s first Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat, who, earlier this week died in a helicopter crash in Tamil Nadu that also claimed the lives of his wife Madhulika, Brigadier LS Lidder and several others.
A total of 387 Gentleman Cadets of 149 Regular Course and 132 Technical Graduate Course, including 68 Cadets from 10 friendly foreign countries successfully passed out from Indian Military Academy during the passing out parade of Autumn Term 2021.
- Indian Army troops deployed in high altitude areas are suitably equipped with modern gadgets to include avalanche victim detectors, trackers, and Ricoh reflectors, informed the Ministry of Defence.
- The Govt has sanctioned the enrolment of 1700 women in Corps of Military Police in a phased manner, Minister of State for Defence Ajay Bhatt said.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Air Force flight-tested the indigenously designed and developed Helicopter-launched Stand-off Anti-tank (SANT) Missile from Pokhran range on Saturday. The flight-test was successful. The weapon can neutralise targets in a range up to 10 kilometres.
- SWARNIM VIJAY PARV’ will be celebrated at India Gate, New Delhi today (12 Dec) to commemorate 50 years of India’s historic victory in the 1971 war and the Indo-Bangladesh friendship. The two-day event will be inaugurated by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh. During the event, major weapons and equipment used during the 1971 war will be displayed along with the snippets of major battles.
- Twenty naval pilots, who underwent 97 Helicopter Conversion Course (HCC), passed out of the Helicopter Training School at INS Rajali in Arakkonam on 10 Dec.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- India dispatched humanitarian assistance to Afghanistan consisting of medical supplies on 11 Dec. These medicines will be handed over to the representatives of the World Health Organisation in Kabul and will be administered at the Indira Gandhi Children’s Hospital, Kabul. The relief material was sent through the same flight which carried 104 stranded persons from Afghanistan to India on 10 Dec.
- India and Russia recently signed a military tech cooperation agreement during the maiden 2+2 dialogue aimed at bolstering defence ties over the next decade. The two countries also signed agreements for the procurement of AK-203 assault rifle.
- The Singapore Airlines (SIA) announced on December 10 that Singapore has been taken off India’s list of ‘At-Risk’ countries. This means, Singapore will now be classified together with other countries that are not ‘at-risk – a move that will facilitate smooth travel to India from the country.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Indian-origin Gautam Raghavan has been elevated to Head of the White House personnel office. He replaces Catherine Russel who has been appointed Executive Director of Unicef. UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres announced.
- Many trapped, two dead as tornado hits nursing home in Arkansas. The U.S. National Weather Service had issued tornado warnings on Friday night for areas in several states including Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Illinois.
- NASA’s Webb telescope to search for Earth-like planets: NASA’s Webb Space Telescope is set to launch on December 22 from the European Spaceport located near Kourou, French Guiana. In addition to searching for Earth-like planets using four major scientific instruments such as infrared cameras and sensors, Webb will explore clues about the first formed galaxies, exoplanets and their atmospheres and building blocks of life elsewhere in the Universe.
- India batter Ruturaj Gaikwad scored his third consecutive century (129-ball 124) in Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021 for Maharashtra as captain against Kerala in Rajkot on Saturday. He has hit 414 runs in just three matches in the season.
- Two Bangladesh women cricketers test positive for Omicron COVID-19 variant. Bangladesh Health and Family Welfare Minister Zahid Maleque said.
- World number eight doubles player Pierre-Hugues Herbert has become the first player to confirm that he’ll miss Australian Open 2022 due to his “personal choice” of not being vaccinated against COVID-19. All players have to be fully inoculated if they are to compete in season’s first Grand Slam.
- Yuvraj Singh (born 12 December 1981) is a former Indian cricketer who played in all forms of the game.
An all-rounder who bats left-handed in the middle order and bowls slow left-arm orthodox, Yuvraj is the son of former Indian fast bowler and Punjabi actor Yograj Singh.
RUSSIA : MOSCOW
President : Vladimir Putin
Currency : Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)
1 Russian Ruble =
1.03 Indian Rupee
GOA : PANAJI /Panjim
CM : Pramod Sawant
Gvnr : PS Sreedharan Pillai
🥇Gold ₹48,980@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹65,100@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 96.08 Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 86.98 Ltr
LPG : ₹899/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 58,786.57
NIFTY : 17,511.30
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Nupi Lal Day will be observed on 12 Dec to pay rich homage to the brave women of the state who fought for justice against the British colonial. The day is observed every year on December 12 and the State Govt held an observation ceremony at Nupi Lal Memorial Complex located at Imphal.
😀Thought of the day
A PAPER FLYING IN AIR IS DUE TO LUCK
BUT A KITE FLYING IS DUE TO EFFORTS
SO DON’T WORRY IF LUCK DOESN’T SUPPORT
EFFORTS R ALWAYS URS.
JOKE OF THE DAY
दो पागल छत पर
सो रहे थे
अचानक बारिश होने लगी
पहला बोला -चल अन्दर चलते हे। आसमान मे छेद हो गया हे।
इतने मे बिजली कडकी+
दुसरा पागल –
चल सो जा अब
वेलडिगं वाले आ गए हैं 😂😂😂
The Science Behind Ear Piercing And Other Traditional Beliefs
Ear piercing at an early age in kids is said to ensure proper brain development. The ear lobes have the meridian point that connects the right hemisphere to the left hemisphere of the brain. Piercing of this point helps activate these parts of the brain.
LEARN Sanskrit 🙏
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
🤔 Have You Ever Wondered.. How does a remote control work?What types of signals do remote controls emit?
Today, remote control devices are usually based upon one of two main types of technology: infrared (IR) technology or radio frequency (RF) technology. When it comes to televisions and home theater devices, the dominant technology tends to be infrared. An IR remote (also called a transmitter) uses light to carry signals from the remote to the device it controls. These codes represent commands, such as power on, volume up, or channel down.
Once the signal is decoded, the microprocessor executes the commands. IR remotes use LED lights to transmit their infrared signals. This results in a few limitations of the technology. Since light is used to transmit the signal, IR remotes require line-of-sight, which means you need an open path between the transmitter and receiver
Radio-frequency remotes work in a similar way. Instead of using infrared light, though, they transmit binary codes to a receiver via radio waves. RF remotes can work at distances of 100 feet or more. This makes them useful in applications such as garage door openers and car alarms. wireless internet and cell phones both use radio signals.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Subramania Bharathi, was a Tamil writer, poet, journalist, Indian independence activist, social reformer and polyglot. Popularly known as “Mahakavi Bharathi”, he was a pioneer of modern Tamil poetry and is considered one of the greatest Tamil literary figures of all time. Born: 11 December 1882. He raised his voice against the caste system and believed in Brahmanism. He was also in solidarity with Dalits and Muslims and fought for their equal rights.
UNICEF – United Nations International Children`s Emergency Fund, Estb-1946, Head Quarter-New York, Member-138 countries
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Hemant Karkare AC (pronunciation ) (12 December 1954 – 27 November 2008) was the chief of the Mumbai Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS).
He was martyr in action by Pakistani terrorists during 2008 Mumbai attacks. In 2009, he was posthumously given the Ashoka Chakra, India’s highest peacetime gallantry decoration. Karkare succeeded K.P
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
A snowball’s chance in hell No chance at all
Happily – Fortunately
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
क्रोधाद्भवति संमोह: संमोहात्स्मृतिविभ्रम:।
(द्वितीय अध्याय, श्लोक 63)
इस श्लोक का अर्थ है: क्रोध से मनुष्य की मति मारी जाती है यानी मूढ़ हो जाती है जिससे स्मृति भ्रमित हो जाती है। स्मृति-भ्रम हो जाने से मनुष्य की बुद्धि नष्ट हो जाती है और बुद्धि का नाश हो जाने पर मनुष्य खुद अपना ही का नाश कर बैठता है।
By anger a man’s mind is killed, that is, he becomes foolish, due to which the memory gets confused. Due to the confusion of memory, the intellect of man is destroyed and when the intellect is destroyed, man destroys himself
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Herbs and Ayurvedic home remedies that protect and strengthen your lungs and keep your respiratory system healthy : Kavala (oil pulling): Kavala or Gandusha is a process of gargling with oil. Usually, sesame oil is used for the process. This process cleanses the throat of phlegm, clears the sinuses and reduces the risk of allergic reaction in the respiratory system. Take a small amount of any edible oil, sesame or sunflower, and swish around your mouth for a few minutes and spit out. Repeat this process every morning for a few days.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼