11 Nov (Friday)
Vedic Ritu: Sharad
Drik Ritu: Hemant (Prewinter)
पक्ष :: Krishnapaksh
Month: Agrahayana / Margashirsha 03, (Purnimanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Nakshatra : Mrigashirsha
Tithi: Tritiya (up to 8:17 pm) Chaturthi
RahuKaal: 10:48 AM – 12:10 PM
GUESS THE CORRECT PLACE https://youtu.be/cJsWAG6ndoU
TODAYS TOP NEWS
- Election Commission has prohibited conduct of any exit poll and publishing the result of any exit poll from 12th of this month to 5th of next month in connection with Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat assembly elections.
- India’s first privately developed rocket, Vikram-S by Hyderabad-based Skyroot Aerospace is poised to create history as it undergoes final launch preparations at the ISRO launchpad in Sriharikota for launch between November 12 to 16. The mission ‘Prarambh’, meaning ‘the beginning’, since it is the first mission for Skyroot, was unveiled by ISRO chairman S. Somanath in Bengaluru after the technical launch clearance from the Space regulator IN SPACE.
- ASSAM , the ruling BJP won majority of seats in the Deori Autonomous Council polls. The BJP and its allies got 12 seats in the 22 members’ council which means the party needs support of only one candidate to retain power. The Congress won 2 seats while 8 seats went to Jimochhaya Peoples Party and independent candidates.
- GOA CM Pramod Sawant has launched logo of Purple Fest at a function held in Manohar Parrikar Memorial Hall of Sanjay Centre for Education, Porvorim.
- HIMACHAL PRADESH :. Campaigning ends in Himachal Pradesh for Assembly elections; Polling to be held on Saturday. November 12 will be a public holiday for employees working in all government offices, boards corporations, educational institutions, and industrial establishments.
- KARNATAKA : Member of the erstwhile royal family, Yaduveer Krishnaraja Chamaraja (YKC) Wadiyar has been selected for the International Kannada Rathna award. It is presented annually by Dubai Kannadigas to mark Kannada Rajyothsava. The award will be presented to YKC Wadiyar during Vishwa Kannada Habba on November 19 at Sheikh Rashid Auditorium in Dubai.
- MADHYA PRADESH : Union Agriculture Ministry is organizing three-day mega agriculture fair and exhibition at Morena in Madhya Pradesh in collaboration with the State government and district administration.
- Telemedicine Society of India (TSI) and Kerala Chapter hosts the 18th Edition of the International Telemedicine Conference at Amrita Hospital, Kochi. Telemedicon 2022 is an annual global conference for healthcare professionals.
- Panchayat election in Sikkim concludes smoothly and peacefully. Total of 695 of the 1147 gram panchayat wards in Sikkim went to polls.
- ODISHA Government and TATA Steel Foundation signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to implement the Jaga Mission across 5 municipal corporations in the state.
- Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal to inaugurate the two-day PM Gati Shakti Multimodal Waterways Summit at the Deendayal Hastkala Sankul (Trade Centre and Museum) in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- UTTARAKHAND Governor Lt Gen Gurmit Singh (Retd.) inaugurated the 42nd International Congress of the Indian National Cartographic Association (INCA) in Dehradun. The 42nd International Congress is being organized by the National Hydrographic Office from 9th November to 11th November 2022 at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- PLI Scheme: The Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme Is an initiative of the government to boost the local production of domestic industries by providing them incentives. Advantages of PLI
- It helps to boost domestic manufacturing and reduce the reliance on imports.
- It encourages foreign companies to set up their production units in India
- More employment opportunities are generated in the manufacturing sector
A Special Investigation Team (SIT) on Thursday arrested former Andaman and Nicobar Chief Secretary Jitendra Narain in a gangrape case.
💷 GBP ₹94.31
BSE Sensex : 60,613.70 −419.85 (0.69%) 🔻
NIFTY : 18,028.20 −128.80 (0.71%) 🔻
- Centre has formulated an action plan to promote exports of millets. The United Nations has declared 2023 as the International Year of Millets. India is one of the leading producers of millets in the world with an estimated share of around 41 percent in global production.
- Country’s top five millet-producing states are Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh. It is estimated that the millets market is set to grow to 12 billion US dollar by 2025 from the current 9 billion dollars.
- The Reserve Bank of India said that municipal corporations across India must explore ways to foster alternative and sustainable resource mobilisation through municipal bonds.
- The deadlock between the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA) over the inspection of Indian financing clearing houses may be broken by a new-age product – the central bank digital currency(CBDC).
- India’s first floating financial literacy camp was organized recently by India Post Payments Bank (IPPB). It was conducted as part of the launch of the initiative called “Niveshak Didi” in Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar.
- 53rd International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will pay tribute to Indian cinema icons Lata Mangeshkar, T Rama Rao, Bappi Lahiri, Pandit Birju Maharaj, Pandit Shivkumar Sharma and Tarun Majumdar among others at the upcoming edition. These artists passed away last year leaving a huge void in the Indian film industry.
- International Film Festival of India IFFI 2020 is scheduled to take place from November 20 to 28 in Panji, Goa.
- Multifaceted south Indian actor Vijay Sethupathi on Thursday unveiled the first poster and title of his upcoming film DSP.
- Ahead of 26/11 Terror Attack Anniversary, Mumbai Police Ban Drones, Paragliders and Other Flying Objects.
- The Mumbai Police have prohibited the flying of drones, remote-controlled micro light aircraft, paragliders, private helicopters and hot air balloons from November 13 to December 12 to prevent their possible use for terrorist activities.
- Do you know about Department of Defence.
- It is mandated with Defence of India and every part thereof including defence policy.
- It deals with Inter-Services Organizations, Defence Accounts Department,Canteen Stores Department (CSD), Coast Guard, National Cadet Corps, Border Roads Organisation, Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis, National Defence College etc. It is responsible for the Defence Budget, defence lands and cantonments, matters relating to Parliament, and defence cooperation with foreign countries.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar will visit Cambodia from 11 Nov to 13th Nov to attend the ASEAN (The Association of Southeast Asian Nations) India Commemorative Summit and the 17th East Asia Summit. Cambodia is hosting these Summits as the current Chair of ASEAN.
- Lockheed Martin ( An American Corporation of aerospace, arms, defense, information security, and technology corporation with worldwide interests) announced the culmination of its 9th Annual India Suppliers’ Conference held in Bengaluru.
- Five Indian-American lawmakers elected to US House of Representatives for the first time.
Ami Bera, Shri Thanedar, Raja Krishnamoorthi, R.O. Khanna & Pramila Jayapal.
- Indian-American woman Aruna Miller has became the first immigrant to hold the office of Lieutenant Governor in Maryland, Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
- Prominent Indian physician and scientist, Dr. Subhash Babu has received the prestigious Bailey K. Ashford Medal for 2022 and the Fellow of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (FASTMH) award 2022. This award is given to him for his outstanding research and contributions to tropical medicine.
- Eight Indians were among the 11 people who died in a fire incident at a garage in M. Nirufehige in Maldives.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Afghanistan: Taliban bans women from amusement parks. Meanwhile, it was unclear how the restrictions would work alongside a previous rule that said parks must be segregated by gender with some days set aside for women. The rule applied more generally to all public parks, including open spaces, and public baths.
- In Maldives, several people were killed in a fire in the capital, Male on 10 Nov.
- World Health Organization said, at least 15,000 people have died in Europe because of hot weather in this year so far.
- China’s new top leadership reaffirmed Beijing’s “dynamic-zero” COVID-19 policy on Thursday and said China’s epidemic prevention measures must not be relaxed. There looks no end in sight for China’s zero COVID policy which is under severe strain as harsh lockdowns and constant testing is unable to suppress the new outbreaks.
- US President Joe Biden will have a face-to-face meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday on the sidelines of the G20 Summit in Indonesia.
- The rising tensions between Taiwan and China are creating serious challenges for the chip manufacturing industry. Taiwan is the major producer of semiconductor chips used in everything from cars and smartphones to data centers and fighter jets.
- The Pakistan Army on Thursday put to rest speculation about its chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa getting another extension.
- Iran’s Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Aerospace Force Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh on Thursday said that the country has developed advanced hypersonic ballistic missiles capable of penetrating air defence systems.
- Indian boxers Lovlina Borgohain, Alfiya Pathan, Minakshi and Parveen have stormed into the finals of the Asian Elite Boxing Championships at Amman in Jordan
- In Snooker, India’s cueist Pankaj Advani won all his group-round games to qualify for the knockout stage of the World men’s snooker championship in Antalya, Turkey.
- FIFA (International Federation of Association Football) World Cup 2022 will be played from 20th November to 18th December this year across five cities in Qatar. It is the first football World Cup to be held in winter, as well as the first to be hosted by an Arab country.
- Uttar Pradesh government to host Khelo India National University Games in 2023-2024 in four cities including Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, and Noida. 4,500 athletes will participate representing 150 universities across the country.
There will be 20 disciplines including basketball, judo, kabaddi, wrestling, swimming, boxing, rowing, etc.
- ICC MENS T20 WORLD CUP 2022 England beat India by10 wickets;
(a) India vs England,
England won by 10 wkts
INDIA – 168/6 (20)
ENG – 170/0 (16)
Player of the Match
England to clash with Pakistan in final on Sunday
(b) on Nov 13, Sunday
Pakistan vs England
Final at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
13:30 IST / 08:00 GMT
(c) Highest partnerships in T20 WCs:
170J Buttler – A Hales Adelaide 2022 168 Q de Kock – R Rossouw v Ban 2022 166 M Jayawardene – K Sangakkara v WI 2010 152Babar Azam – Mohd Rizwan v Ind 2021
- Virat Kohli became the first cricketer to score 4,000 T20I runs. He became the first Indian to hit 100 fours in T20 World Cups. Kohli has slammed most 50-plus scores (22) in World Cups (ODI and T20I), overtaking Sachin Tendulkar (21). He’s now the highest international run-scorer among visiting batters in Adelaide (957 runs).
UTTARA KHAND: Bhararisain (summer) Dehradun (winter)
Frmn : 09 Nov 2000
Govrnr: Gurmit Singh
CM: Pushkar Singh Dhami (BJP)
Districts : 13
🥇Gold ₹ 50,775 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹ 67,400 @ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 97/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹ 91/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,091/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
The Gujarat* was known as ‘Anarchant’ (Land in West) during Mahabharat period. Before 6th century this region was known as Surat, Saurashtra and Kathiawad,Later on it was known as ‘Gujjar Pradesh’ (Land of Gurjar). From the word ‘Gurjar Pradesh’GurjaratraThe name Gujarat has come from Gurjarata. The Gujjars’ empire was known from 6th to 12th centuries as Gurjarata or Gujjar-land. Gurjar is a community.
Later in the 18th century, Gujarat came under control of the Maratha Empire who dominated the politics of India. Gujarat was formed by splitting Bombay state in 1960 on linguistic lines
Gujarat is bordered by Rajasthan to the northeast, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu to the south, Maharashtra to the southeast, Madhya Pradesh to the east, and the Arabian Sea and the Pakistani province of Sindh to the west. Its capital city is Gandhinagar.
😀Thought of the day
Sometimes prayer does not change the situation. But it changes our attitude towards the situation & give us hope which changes our entire life 🙏
*JOKE OF THE DAY
पति* – जब हमारी नई-नई शादी हुई थी, तब तुम कितना तहजीब से बोलती थी… और अब? 😟
पत्नी – पहले मैं रामायण देखती थी और अब क्राइम पेट्रोल देखती हूं…!!!🤪😜😆
Why we use abbreviations i.e., eg & Etc.
i.e is the customary abbreviation for “that is.” It is derived from the Latin term “ id est .”
e.g . is the customary abbreviation for “for example.” It is derived from the Latin phrase ” exempli gratia .”
etc . is the abbreviation for et cetera , a latin expression which is “used at the end of a list to indicate that further, similar items are included”.
स्नानम नाम मनःप्रसादनाकरं धुस्वप्ना विधवासनम*
Snaanam Naama Manahprasaadhanakaram Dhuswapna Vidhwasanam
Bath removes Depression. It drives away Bad Dreams..
अंकुश : control
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How are mountains created? 🌋⛰️*
There are three main types of mountains:
Fold mountains, fault-block mountains, and volcanic mountains.
They get their names from how they were formed. Fold mountains – are formed when two plates run into each other or collide. Most mountains formed from Earth’s tectonic plates smashing together. Below the ground, Earth’s crust is made up of multiple tectonic plates. They’ve been moving around since the beginning of time. And they still move today as a result of geologic activity below the surface. Many of the world’s great mountain ranges are fold mountains including the Andes, Himalayas, and the Rockies.
Fault-block mountains – are formed along faults where some large blocks of rock are forced upwards while others are forced down. The higher area is sometimes called a “horst” and the lower a “graben”
Volcanic mountains are formed when magma erupts all the way to the surface of the Earth. The magma will harden on the Earth’s surface, forming a mountain.
Movements of tectonic plates create volcanoes along the plate boundaries, which erupt and form mountains. A volcanic arc system is a series of volcanoes that form near a subduction zone where the crust of a sinking oceanic plate melts and drags water down with the subducting crust.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation ( SAARC)
Estb : 8 December 1985
HQ : Kathmandu, Nepal
The SAARC Secretariat was established in Kathmandu on 16 January 1987 and was inaugurated by the late King Birendra Bir Bikram Shah of Nepal
Total 8 countries are it’s members :-
- Nepal 2. Bhutaan 3. Srilanka 4. Maldives 5. Pakistan 6. Bangladesh 7. India 8. Afghanistan
SAARC was founded by seven states in 1985. In 2005, Afghanistan began negotiating their accession to SAARC and formally applied for membership in the same year
Sri Lanka’s diplomat Esala Ruwan Weerakoon is the current Secretary-General
The main objectives of SAARC: (a) To promote welfare of people of South Asia.
(b) To accelerate economic growth
(c) To increase collaboration and mutual assistance in economic, social, culture, technology and scientific field.
Observer countries status include Australia, China, the European Union, Iran, Japan, Mauritius, Myanmar, South Korea, and the United States
10 November – World Science Day for Peace and Development
It is observed on 10 November to highlight the important role of science in society and the need to engage the wider public in debates on emerging scientific issues
11 November – National Education Day
11 November – World Usability Day (Second Thursday in November)
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Maulana Sayyid Abul Kalam Ghulam Muhiyuddin Ahmed bin Khairuddin Al-Hussaini Azad* pronunciation (11 November 1888 – 22 February 1958) was an Indian scholar, independence activist, and a senior leader of the Indian National Congress during the Indian independence movement.
In 1923, at an age of 35, he became the youngest person to serve as the President of the Indian National Congress. In October 1920, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad was elected as a member of foundation committee to establish Jamia Millia Islamia at Aligarh in Up.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first education minister of independent India, who served from 15 August 1947 until 2 February 1958.
National Education Day of India is celebrated on 11 November every year in India.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Make one’s blood boil*
To make someone extremely angry
Jaded × Renewed, recreated ,
Jaded : tired, exhausted
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
Have you observed Shri Ganesha have a snake around his stomach and a broken tusk?*
Shri Ganesha was returning rather late one night, after a mighty feast given by Kubera, the richest of all the gods. Ganesha had eaten one too many of his favourite modakas – dumplings filled with coconut and jaggery – and his mount, the mouse, was carrying his master aloft gamely. It was a full moon night and the moon was out in all his splendour Ganesha and his mouse were making their shaky way home when suddenly a snake crossed their path and frightened by it the mouse made a dash for safety, dislodging Ganesha in the process. Ganesha fell to the ground and his stomach broke open, and all the modakas he had eaten rolled on to the ground. There was nothing else to be done but to get on with it. So Ganesha hastily stuffed all the modakas back, grabbed the serpent and tied it round his stomach to keep the modakas in. He was looking around to see if he could spot his mouse when he heard a silvery laugh. The moon, having seen him fall, was laughing at him. Now, Ganesha being Ganesha lost his temper easily and was also fast on the draw. Quick as a flash, Ganesha broke off one of his tusks and flung it at the moon, making a direct hit, and shouted that the moon would never be whole again.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Home remedies that can provide quick relief for indigestion/gastric🥵🥴*
- Baking soda has an alkaline pH, and it is a common remedy for the relief of heartburn and acid reflux. It neutralizes the excess stomach acid that causes symptoms. For this remedy, add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to 4 ounces of warm water and drink
- The alkaline effect of lemon water also neutralizes stomach acid and improves digestion. Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice in hot or warm water and drink a few minutes before eating.
- Drink one glass of water 30 minutes before a meal to help digestion. Remember not to drink too soon before or after a meal as the water will dilute the digestive juices. Drink water an hour after the meal to allow the body to absorb the nutrients.
Frequent indigestion is often a symptom of a chronic digestive problem like acid reflux, gastritis, and even stomach cancer. Therefore, see a doctor if indigestion continues for more than two weeks.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ SHARE IT🌼