11 June (Saturday)
पक्ष :: Shuklapaksh
Month: Jyeshta 26, (Purnimata)/ Jyeshta 12(Amanta)
Vikram Samvat – 2079
Shaka Samvat – 1944
Titi: Ekadashi (up to 5:45 am) Dwadashi/
RahuKaal: 09:05 AM – 10:46 AM
Do You know these Facts : https://youtu.be/hoJY_-acvb4
TODAY’S TOP NEWS
- More than 194 crore 90 lakh Covid vaccine doses have been administered in the country so far.
- National Security Advisor Ajit Doval visited Rashtriya Raksha University at Lavad near Gandhinagar, Gujarat. He along with Deputy National Security Advisors Rajinder Khanna and members of National Security Advisory Board have assessed the academic & research setup at University.
- Coal Ministry has finalized Action Plan Document for the year 2022-23. The Action Plan broadly focuses on 15 crucial areas including Grey Hydrogen, Energy Transition, Restructuring Coal Mines, Provident Fund Organisation, Coal evacuation, Regulatory Mechanism for Coal and Coal Pricing Reforms
- ASSAM Secondary Education Department has served show cause notices to 102 schools run by the state government for poor results of their students in the Class 10 examinations. Secondary Education Director Mamata Hojai said the schools’ pass percentage was 10% and below. “Out of 102 schools, 25 schools have shown 0% results.
- DELHI : After a protest erupted at Delhi’s Jama Masjid on Friday against alleged inflammatory remarks on Prophet Muhammad, police said they have identified some “miscreants” behind the agitation. “Protests were done on the street without any permission, so legal action will be taken,” DCP (Central) Shweta Chauhan said.
- GUJARAT : PM Modi says, space-tech is about to become basis of major revolution in 21st century; Inaugurates headquarters of IN-SPACe in Gujarat
- HIMACHAL PRADESH: President Ram Nath Kovind says, education should not only develop intellectual capacity and skill in students, but also strengthen their moral values and character; Addresses 6th Convocation of Central University of Himachal Pradesh at Dharamshala.
- J&K : Security forces arrested two ‘hybrid terrorists’ linked to the banned Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) outfit in Sopore area of Baramulla district in Jammu and Kashmir.
- KERALA Congress leaders protested in the state against CM Pinarayi Vijayan and demanded his resignation over the gold smuggling case.
- MAHARASHTRA Home Minister Dilip Walse Patil urged people to maintain peace and cooperate with the police in maintaining law and order. His appeal came after protests erupted in parts of Maharashtra against controversial remarks by a former BJP leader on Prophet Muhammad. Patil said the state government and the Home Department have taken a serious note of Nupur Sharma’s remarks.
- Mumbai receives first pre-monsoon showers.
- MADHYA PRADESH : Addressing the ‘Mitti Bachao Jan-Jagran’ programme, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said Isha Foundation founder Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev has shown the power of Indian soil to the world. He added that Madhya Pradesh will work step-by-step in his ‘Save Soil’ campaign.
- RAJASTHAN : Congress won 3 seats while BJP won one seat in Rajya Sabha Elections held on four seats in Rajasthan. All thee candidates of Congress Randeep Singh Surjewala, Mukul Wasnik and Pramod Tiwari declared winners. BJP’s Ghanshyam Tiwari won the fourth seat.
- UTTAR PRADESH : A total of 109 people were arrested on Friday after protests erupted in parts of Uttar Pradesh over remarks on Prophet Muhammad by former BJP leaders. CM Yogi Adityanath has instructed officials to take “stringent action against anti-social elements”.
- TAMIL NADU CM MK Stalin unveiled the mascot and the logo named ‘Thambi’ for FIDE Chess Olympiad in Chennai on 09 June. ‘Thambi’ in Tamil means younger brother. The international event will be held at Mamallapuram near Chennai from 28th July to August 10.
- TRIPURA : India and Bangladesh cross-border bus service, a popular means of travel between the two neighbours, was flagged off from Agartala.
- WEST BENGAL : The session of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly began. In this session, 25 Bills will be introduced to remove the Governor from the post of Chancellor of all government universities of the state and Visitor of private universities and bring in his place CM and Minister of Education respectively.
- BJP office in West Bengal’s Howrah was set on fire by those protesting against remarks made by two former BJP leaders on Prophet Muhammad.
- The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has issued fresh summons to Congress chief Sonia Gandhi to appear before it for questioning on June 23 in an alleged money laundering case related to newspaper National Herald.
- Massive protests broke out in Delhi, Punjab, Hyderabad, Kolkata and parts of Uttar Pradesh after Friday prayers over suspended BJP spokesperson Nupur Sharma’s controversial remarks on Prophet Muhammad. The fresh round of agitations comes a week after violence had erupted in parts of Kanpur after Friday prayers between members of two communities over attempts to shut shops in protest against the remarks.
💷 GBP ₹96.24
BSE Sensex 54,303.44
NIFTY : 16,201.80
- Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the conference virtually from the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru.
Addressing the conference Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman said that post-1994, plans of strategic investment opened up, and now those companies are giving better output and competing equally with FPOs.
- The government is “very concerned about the temporary blip in LIC share price”, DIPAM Secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey said as the state-run insurer’s shares hit record low on Friday. Shares of LIC touched all-time low of ₹708.05, wiping out over ₹1.51 lakh crore in investors’ wealth since listing.
Britney Spears and Sam Asghari tied the knot on 09 Jun at their Thousand Oaks home in Los Angeles. Photos from their wedding ceremony, which have surfaced online.
- The Army is looking to induct a large number of officers as observer pilots for its expanding Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) fleet, which is currently under its Aviation Corps.As per defence sources, the idea is to induct and create a pool of qualified pilots—both men and women—considering plans for expansion of the Army’s RPAS fleet.
- To keep a tab on the Chinese ploy across the Line of Actual Control in the Eastern theatre, the Indian Army carried out its battlefield transparency integrating futuristic technologies and hardware through Exercise Narayanastra in West Bengal and Sikkim simultaneously on June 7.
- Indian Army chief General Manoj Pande is on a three-day visit to the forward areas along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the states of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. This is his first visit to the sector after taking over as the chief of the Indian Army.
- CISF TO GUARD JSW STEEL PLANT IN COASTAL MAHARASHTRA : The CISF deployed a contingent of over 70 armed personnel to provide counter-terrorist security cover to a major manufacturing plant of leading steel maker JSW Steel in Maharashtra’s coastal Raigad district on Friday.
- Ministry of defence recently issued gazette notifications for amending regulations of Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force, related to appointment of the Chief of Defence Staff.
As per notification, government may consider an officer for this post, who is serving as Air Marshal or Air Chief Marshal or a retired officer in the similar ranks but below the age of 62 years on appointment.
As per notification, government may extend the service of Chief of Defence Staff “for a period as it may deem necessary”, but would be subject to a maximum age of 65 years.
- The US Air Force has awarded contracts to three companies for the first phase of a new project to develop an air-to-ground stand-in attack weapon (SiAW).
The weapon would allow the F-35 stealth fighter jets to strike adversary targets in an anti-access, area-denial environment, a zone China is trying to create around Taiwan.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- The govt has released new guidelines to prevent false and misleading ads.
- The new guidelines define ‘bait advertisement’, ‘surrogate advertisement’ and ‘free claims advertisement’. It lays down provisions regarding ads targeting children and bars Indian and foreigner professionals from endorsing brands. Violation of these guidelines may lead to up to ₹10 lakh penalty for first offence.
- Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida on Friday said that the four-nation Quad grouping of the US, India, Japan and Australia is playing an important role in promoting a free and open Indo-Pacific. Kishida made the comment at a defence conclave in Singapore.
- India has announced that it will provide 5,000 tonnes of rice in aid to Madagascar amid a humanitarian crisis in the country.
- Taliban interior minister Sirajuddin Haqqani, The Taliban top leadership has assured the Indian govt that it will not allow Al Qaeda or Pak based terrorist groups to target India and will act against them on basis of actionable intelligence, during the bilateral meeting in Kabul last week.
- Flag carrier and largest airline of Afghanistan, Ariana Afghan Airlines on Thursday said it will resume flights to India, China and Kuwait.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf is not dead, his family said on June 10, denying reports of his demise amid a swirl of conflicting statements. Earlier, Pakistani media outlet Waqt News reported the death of Musharraf on their Twitter handle. The tweet has since been deleted. Musharraf (78), who has been living in Dubai since March 2016, ruled Pakistan from 1999 to 2008.
- Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf is suffering from Amyloidosis, his family said. It’s a rare disease that occurs when amyloid proteins are deposited in tissues and organs. Amyloid proteins are abnormal proteins the body cannot break down and recycle. Buildup of amyloid deposits damages organs and tissues and it most frequently affects kidneys, heart, nervous system and liver.
- Bangladesh Permanent Representative to UN Rabab Fatima appointed Assistant Secretary General.
- Ukraine calls for more weapons from the West to fight Russian forces
- Russia & China open first cross-border road bridge as ties deepen.
- Malaysia’s Law Minister has said that the country will abolish the mandatory death penalty and allow judges to set alternative punishments for a range of offences.
KHELO INDIA YOUTH GAMES
HARYANA has retained the top position in the medal tally today with total
29 Silver and
36 Bronze medals.
Haryana has so far grabbed 101 medals.
MAHARASHTRA is at second position with 85 medals including
28 silver and
25 bronze medals.
KARNATAKA has captured third place with
12 silver and
15 bronze medals.
MANIPUR has slipped to fourth place with
3 silver and
4 bronze medals.
- Indonesia Masters-2022:
In the Women’s Singles quarter-final of Indonesia Masters-2022 Badminton at Jakarta, two-time Olympic medallist P.V. Sindhu lost to 8th rank Chinese Taipei’s Ratchanok Intanon by 12 -21,10- 21
Earlier, in the Men’s Singles quarter-final of Indonesia Masters-2022 Badminton at Jakarta, World Championship bronze winner Lakshya Sen today lost to Chinese Taipei’s third seed Chou Tien Chen 16 -21, 21-12, 14-21
- Manish Narwal and Singhraj Adhana won silver medals at the Mixed Team 50m Pistol SH1 event in the ongoing Chateauroux Para-Shooting World Cup in France.
With this, India’s medal tally now includes three golds and two silver medals.
- India’s six-time world champion boxer Mary Kom has been ruled out of Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2022, the Boxing Federation of India announced. The 39-year-old boxer suffered an injury on the second day of the ongoing CWG trials in Delhi. She twisted her left knee during the Round 1 of her bout against Nitu. Nitu was declared winner of the bout.
TAMIL NADU : Chennai
Formation : 26 Jan 1950
Gvnr : R. N. Ravi
CM : M. K. Stalin (DMK)
Dist : 38
🥇Gold ₹52,570 @10gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹67,000@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹102.63/Ltr
⛽ Diesel ₹94.24/Ltr
LPG : ₹ 1,062/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Malavath Purna (born 10 June 2000) is an Indian mountaineer. On 25 May 2014, Purna scaled the highest peak of Mount Everest and, aged 13 years and 11 months, became the youngest Indian and the youngest female in the world to have reached the summit. She scaled Mount Elbrus, the highest peak in Russia and in Europe on 27 July 2017. After reaching the summit of Elbrus, Purna unfurled a 50 ft long Indian Tricolor singing the Indian National Anthem.
Purna was born at Pakala village, Nizamabad district of Telangana state of India. She joined Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society for her education. Her talent was spotted by the secretary of the Society Dr. Repalle Shiva Praveen Kumar IPS. She was shortlisted for Operation Everest along with Sadhanapalli Anand Kumar. In preparation for climbing Mount Everest she trekked to mountains of Ladakh and Darjeeling
A film based on Purna’s life story was released in 2017 named Poorna: Courage Has No Limit directed by Rahul Bose.
😀Thought of the day
Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Pappu was busy scratching his head in a mall.🙆♂️
Frnd : wat happened?
Pappu : tu bhi kar,
wahan poster laga hai,
scratch & win a BMW
Why we Sneeze🤧😪
When the inside of your nose gets a tickle, a message is sent to a special part of your brain called the sneeze center. The sneeze center then sends a message to all the muscles that have to work together to create the amazingly complicated process that we call the sneeze.
Our eyelids shut down as part of that reaction, but it’s one of science’s big mysteries as to why. We think it is an involuntary response, a reflex, like when our leg jerks after being tapped on the knee. What could be causing it? You may shut our eyelids so that when we sneeze out germs they don’t fall on our eyes. Or maybe our eyes shut because they are one of a series of muscles that tighten during that involuntary response.
भोजनं अभवत् वा ? = Have you had lunch ?
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How ball pen ink is made?
Ballpoint pen ink is normally a paste containing around 25 to 40 percent dye. The dyes are suspended in a mixture of solvents and fatty acids. The most common of the solvents are benzyl alcohol or phenoxyethanol, which mix with the dyes and oils to create a smooth paste that dries quickly
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Grand Old man of India Dadabhai Naoroji
Strong (Iron) Man of India Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Man of Peace
Lal Bahadur Shastri
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Lalu Prasad Yadav (born 11 June 1948) is an Indian politician from the state of Bihar.
He is the president of the Rashtriya Janata Dal, former chief minister of Bihar, former UPA minister of railways, and former member of Parliament of the 15th Lok Sabha.
He became the chief minister of Bihar in 1990 but had to resign in 1997 following escalating corruption charges relating to the Fodder Scam.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Come off with flying colours
Be highly successful
Stamina x weakness
SYNONYMS : Beautiful, Attractive, Pretty
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻)
As per Matsya Purana, Lord Brahma was only alone when the cosmos did not exist. He longed for company.Accordingly he decided to split himself in to two parts, creating a feminine counterpart. Named as Sandhya, Brahmi or Saraswati who emerged from Brahma’s mouth.
Later Brahma married her.
Saraswati (: सरस्वती) is the godesses of knowledge, music, arts, wisdom and learning.
Saraswati Vandana : सरस्वती वंदना
या ब्रह्माच्युत शंकरप्रभृतिभिर्देवैः सदा वन्दिता
सा मां पातु सरस्वती भगवती निःशेषजाड्यापहा॥१॥
Ya Kundendu Tusharahara Dhavala
Ya Shubhra Vastravrita
Ya Veena Varadanda Manditakara
Ya Shveta Padmasana
Ya Brahmachyuta Shankara Prabhritibihi Devaih Sada Pujita
Sa Mam Pattu Saravatee Bhagavatee Nihshesha Jadyapaha॥1॥
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Cucumber Contains Antioxidants. They are low in calories but high in water and several important vitamins and minerals. Eating cucumbers with the peel provides the maximum amount of nutrients.
Cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, which may increase hydration and help you meet your daily fluid needs. Eating cucumbers may lead to many potential health benefits, including weight loss, balanced hydration, digestive regularity and lower blood sugar levels.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼