Health Tips @ KIDNEY STONES: https://youtu.be/4e9R91HiIcI?si=v9H4je0lRVlx6kPk
- President Smt Droupadi Murmu will inaugurate the Surajkund Handicraft Fair on the 2nd of February. The fair is scheduled to take place from the 2nd to the 18th of February this year. The fair is truly the most popular among all fairs and festivals in Haryana and attracts visitors in large numbers from all parts of the country.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday shared glimpses of the Vibrant Gujarat Summit, calling it a great forum to share perspectives on economic growth, reforms and strengthening India’s development journey.
- Union Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying minister Parshottam Rupala said fisherman will be given cards like Kishan Credit Card.
- Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) is organising the Startup India Innovation Week 2024 to bring together the country’s startups, entrepreneurs, investors, policymakers, and other stakeholders.
- The government is organizing a hackathon titled – Fostering Innovations in Technical Textiles – Hackathon for unleashing creativity in technical textiles from 26 to 29th February.
- Jammu and Kashmir, Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha said the UT Administration is determined to root out terrorism and to provide a safe and secure environment to the people.
- The Scrutiny of the Nomination papers for the Biennial Election to the Council of States from Sikkim (Rajya Sabha) was held today at Sikkim Legislative Assembly Secretariat, in the presence of the Returning Officer, ARO, Observer, and the authorised representatives.
- MAHARASHTRA SPEAKER CROWNS SHINDE AS BOSS OF REAL SHIV SENA AS UDDHAV FUMES: Congratulating Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde after the assembly Speaker’s decision in the Shiv Sena disqualification case went in his favour, deputy chief minister Devendra Fadnavis on Wednesday said the state government will complete its full term.
- Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday asserted that it will remain part of the INDIA bloc in the fight against the Bharatiya Janata Party, days after fissures appeared in the alliance over seat-sharing disagreement between her party and the Congress in West Bengal.
- Manipur government Wednesday approved the venue for the flagging off of the proposed January 14 Bharat Jodo Nyay Yatra of Congress leader Rahul Gandhi “with limited number of participants.”
- Top leaders of the Indian National Congress (INC), including former party president Sonia Gandhi, have declined the invitation to attend the Ram Mandir consecration ceremony due to be held in Ayodhya on 22 Jan 2024.
- The BJP’s minority wing will organise an initiative to light diyas at 1,200 mosques and dargahs across the country ahead of the consecration ceremony of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
- In Andhrapradesh : The Polavaram Project Authority would call for tenders shortly to decide on an international agency for a study on the partially damaged diaphragm wall of the irrigation project.
- Telangana Governor Dr Tamilisai Soundararajan on Wednesday accepted the resignation of the Telangana State Public Service Commission’s chairman and three members, paving the way towards its reconstitution after the fallout from question paper leaks and alleged irregularities during the BRS government’s regime.
- Chairman B. Janardhan Reddy and members, R. Satyanarayana, Prof. Bandi Linga Reddy, and Karam Ravinder, had tendered their resignations.
- Telangana Chief Minister A. Revanth Reddy said that the state government will soon bring a new Electricity Policy to ensure 24×7 power to all consumers. The CM directed officials to devise plans to implement the ‘Gruha Jyothi’ free power scheme, one of the six guarantees of the Congress, which promises to provide up to 200 units of free power to households in the state.
- Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari laid stones for 29 national highways in Punjab at a cost of Rs 4,000 crore.
Chief Justice of India: Shri Dhananjaya Y. Chandrachud
Minister Of Law & Justice: Arjun Ram Meghwal
International Court of Justice Prz.: Joan Donoghue
- CBI has conducted searches at around twelve locations in a case related to paper leakage of General Departmental Competitive Examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Centre. The raids were conducted at Surat, Amreli and Navsari in Gujarat, Mumbai in Maharashtra and Buxar in Bihar.
- CBI Investigates 191 Crore Rupees Loss Case in Satluj Jal Vidhut Nigam Limited : The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered a case on a complaint against the then three officers of Satluj Jal Vidhut Nigam Limited and others including the private company & its representatives. It was alleged that the company provided the faulty feasibility report for the installation of Wind Power Plant.
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA) arrested the key and last absconding accused in Kerala’s Professor palm chopping case. The agency said, the accused Savad, who had been on the run for the last 13 years and was carrying a reward of ten lakh rupees was nabbed from Kannur in Kerala.
- Several petitions were filed in the Supreme Court on Wednesday seeking review of its December 11 verdict upholding the revocation of Article 370 of the Constitution that gave special status to the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- A special court in Mumbai has permitted Jet Airways founder Naresh Goyal, an accused in the alleged fraud of Rs 538 crore on Canara Bank, to meet his ailing wife on January 13 on humanitarian grounds.
- Suchana Seth, the CEO of a Bengaluru-based artificial intelligence startup who has been accused of smothering her son in a Goa hotel, underwent a psychological test on Wednesday.
- Non-minority candidates looking after some administration will not dilute minority character: The Supreme Court on Wednesday asked if it could it be the position in law that even though the controlling voice is not of the minority yet it should be treated as a minority education institute under Article 30 of the Constitution.
- Hearing a matter related to minority status of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), a seven-judge bench led by Chief Justice of India D Y Chandrachud said that the mere fact that some part of administration of an educational institution is also looked after by non-minority officials does not “dilute” its minority character.
Minister: Nirmala Sitharaman.
Commerce & Industry: Piyush Goyal
RBI Gvrnr: Shaktikanta Das
President of the World Bank: Ajay Banga
IMF MD: Kristalina Georgieva
$ USD ₹ 83.02
💷 GBP ₹ 105.83
€ Euro: ₹ 91.11
GDP rate (2023): 6.5% ($3.75 trillion)
India is the fifth largest economy in the world.
Inflation rate: 4.7%
Population: 141.81 cr
(17.7% of the total world population).
BSE SENSEX: 71,657.71 +271.50 (0.38%)🌲
NIFTY: 21,618.70 +73.85 (0.34%)🌲
Rates in Financial Capital Mumbai
GOLD: ₹ 62,950/10gm (24 krt)
SILVER: ₹ 76,600/KG
⛽ FUEL in DELHI
PETROL: ₹ 97/Ltr
DIESEL: ₹ 90/Ltr
CNG: ₹ 76/Ltr
LPG: ₹ 903/14.2 Kg
⛽ FUEL in MUMBAI
PETROL: ₹ 106/Ltr
Auto Gas: ₹ 60/Ltr
LPG: ₹ 903/14.2 Kg
- Global Unemployment Set to Reach 5.2% in 2024, The International Labour Organization (ILO) Reports.
- On the sidelines of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit, PM Narendra Modi, interacted with prominent business leaders in the Global FinTech Leadership Forum at GIFT city in Gandhinagar.
- Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) will invest 35,000 crore rupees to set up its second manufacturing facility in Gujarat.
Information and Broadcasting Minister: Shri Anurag Singh Thakur
Chairman of The Film and Television Institute of India (FTII): R Madhavan
Chairman of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC): Prasoon Joshi
- MERRY CHRISTMAS movie First Review: Fans eagerly anticipate the release of Merry Christmas starring Katrina Kaif and Vijay Sethupathi. The romantic thriller film is set to hit theaters on January 12, 2024. Filmmaker Vignesh Shivan has already shared his thoughts about the movie.
- PM Modi shared the devotional bhajan -Shri Ramji Padhare on his social media handle. It has been sung by Osman Mir and composed by Aum Dave and Gaurang Pala.
Supreme Commander of Armed Forces: The President
Minister: Rajnath Singh
Def Minister of State: Ajay Bhatt
Union Home: Amit Shah
National Security Advisor: Ajit Doval
Chief of Defence Staff:
Gen Anil Chauhan, PVSM UYSM AVSM SM VSM
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and his British counterpart Grant Shapps on Wednesday attended the India-UK Defence Industry CEOs Roundtable at Trinity House in London.
- Indian Navy’s multi-national exercise, MILAN 24 is all set to be held in Visakhapatnam from 19-27 Feb 24.
- Rear Admiral Upal Kundu has assumed charge as Chief of Staff, Southern Naval Command (SNC).
- Indian Armed Forces are in Process to acquire 91 Israeli Heron MK-2 drone in coming year. These UAVs will be Made in India wholly or partly under Indian Gov Make in India.
- The deal would be worth ₹30,000 crores and the Army is to get 27, IAF 42 & Navy 22 drones.
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) proposal to set up a forward fighter airbase in Minicoy Islands, Lakshadweep nearly 425 kilometres off Thiruvananthapuram, is part of a national security strategy to safeguard the sea lanes of communications (SLOCs) as well as keep the Arabian Sea free from non-state actors in the region.
- Not only the expanded air base at Minicoy and Campbell Bay give India better maritime domain awareness of the Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean but also help protect the 7500 km long Indian coastline from outside threat.
- The latest move by the Indian Army to improve the firepower and overall performance of its fleet of Russian tanks involves a unique improvisation that has produced a hybrid of two iconic tanks – the T-72 and the T-90.
- In another milestone for the Make in India initiative, the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) launched Ugram, an ingeniously developed state-of-the-art assault rifle of 7.62×51 mm calibre. The assault rifle is set to boost the capabilities of the armed forces, police and paramilitary forces for whom it will be commissioned.
- The Indian Naval Ship (INS) Kabra, which arrived in Colombo on 8th of January, departed the island after successful completion of visit.
- The Indian Navy received the first indigenously made unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) ‘Drishti 10 Starliner’ from the Adani Defence and Aerospace on Wednesday, with Admiral R Hari Kumar hoping that the drone “may turn out to be a third eye in the sky” for securing maritime domain witnessing increasing challenges of conflict.
- Drishti is an advanced surveillance and reconnaissance platform with 36 hours of endurance and 450 kg payload capacity. It’s the only all-weather military platform with NATO’s STANAG 4671 (standardised agreement 4671) certification for the UAV system’s airworthiness.
External affairs Minister: Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
- The 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks mastermind Hafiz Saeed is in the custody of Pakistan and serving a 78-year imprisonment sentence, the United Nations said in updated information.
- UAE President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan addressed the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2024 on Wednesday at the Mahatma Mandir Convention and Exhibition Centre in Gandhinagar. The speech signifies UAE’s strong ties with India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- World Health Organization launched International Classification of Diseases (ICD) 11, Traditional Medicine Module 2. With the launch, preparations have started for its implementation. The data and terminology relating to diseases based on Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani Medicine have been included in the WHO ICD-11 classification.
- Vishwa Hindi Diwas celebrated in Dhaka on Wednesday. High Commissioner of India to Bangladesh Pranay Verma joined the Vishwa Hindi Diwas celebrations at Dhaka University.
- Sri Lanka’s Education minister Dr. Susil Premajayantha has said that a new campus of IIT Madras would be started in Kandy in Sri Lanka.
- A New York Court has ordered the federal government to respond to a motion filed by lawyers of Nikhil Gupta seeking material relating to charges against him in a conspiracy to kill a Sikh separatist on American soil.
- UK government on Wednesday unveiled plans to deploy Royal Navy warships to the Indian Ocean region later this year to operate and train with Indian forces, signalling what it described as the growing importance of the strategic relationship between the two countries.
UNO Gen. Secy: António Guterres.
- The IDF (Israel Defence Forces) has confirmed that on Tuesday it eliminated in an air strike the commander of Hezbollah’s southern Lebanon region air unit Ali Hossein Barji.
- Astrobotic, the company that launched the United States’ first private lunar lander mission, said on Tuesday (Jan 9) that the mission was a failure. With this, America’s hopes of placing the first spacecraft on Moon since the Apollo era were dashed.
- 🇺🇸US space Agency NASA has postponed its plans to send humans to the moon after delays hit its hugely ambitious Artemis programme.
- The agency has announced the Artemis III mission to land four astronauts near the lunar south pole will be delayed a year until September 2026.
- In Russia, dozens of schoolchildren were evacuated from the border city of Belgorod following a spate of deadly Ukrainian shelling attacks.
- United Kingdom and United States naval forces have repelled the largest attack yet by Yemen’s Houthi rebels group on shipping in the Red Sea.
- Israeli attacks killed dozens of people in the Gaza Strip amid new military strikes in central and southern Gaza.
- At least four people have died and over half a million homes are without power after a series of powerful winter storms swept through parts of the eastern US and Canada.
- Germany is facing transport disruption caused by a three-day nationwide strike by train drivers, coupled with ongoing protests by farmers angered by planned subsidy cuts.
Minister: Shri Anurag Singh Thakur
BCCI president: Roger Binny
Hockey India President: Dilip Tirkey
16th President of the Indian Olympic Association: P. T. Usha
DOME by NSCI, Mumbai
U.P. Yoddhas- 27
Tamil Thalaivas- 46
U Mumba- 44
GUJARAT: GANDHI NAGAR
Before was bifurcation Bombay State
Formation: 01 May 1960
Governor: Acharya Devvrat
Chief minister: Bhupendrabhai Patel (BJP)
Flower: Marigold 🌻
Mammal: Asiatic 🦁lion
Tree: Banyan 🌳
In Bharat there are 28 states and 8 Union territories.
Population of Bharat:142 cr (2023)
President of Bharat: Smt Droupadi Murmu
Vice President: Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar
Prime Minister: Shri Narendra Modi
Speaker Lok Sabha: Shri Om Birla (BJP)
Rajya Sabha Seats: 245 (233 Elected + 12 Nominated)
Loksabha: 550 members (530 States + 20 Union Territories)
Chief Election Commissioner: Shri Rajiv Kumar
LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI (2 October 1904 – 11 January 1966) was an Indian statesman who served as the second Prime Minister of India. He promoted the White Revolution – a national campaign to increase the production and supply of milk – by supporting the Amul milk co-operative of Anand, Gujarat and creating the National Dairy Development Board. Underlining the need to boost India’s food production, Shastri also promoted the Green Revolution in India in 1965. This led to an increase in food grain production, especially in Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.
He led the country during the Indo-Pakistan War of 1965. His slogan “Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan” (“Hail to the soldier; Hail to the farmer”) became very popular during the war. The war formally ended with the Tashkent Agreement on 10 January 1966; he died the following day, still in Tashkent, with the cause of his death in dispute; it was reported to be a cardiac arrest, but his family was not satisfied with the proffered reason. He was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna.
Discipline & united action are the real source of strength for the nation.
—Lal Bahadur Shastri
Teacher: pappu how do u spell crocodile??
Chintu: maybe that’s wrong but you asked me how i spell it..🤪😆😝
Why does the energy of the Sun never end?
sun burns using a nuclear fusion process, combining hydrogen into helium. The sun generates energy from a process called nuclear fusion. During nuclear fusion, the high pressure and temperature in the sun’s core cause nuclei to separate from their electrons. Hydrogen nuclei fuse to form one helium atom. During the fusion process, radiant energy is released.
मूर्खस्य पञ्च चिह्नानि गर्वो दुर्वचनं तथा ।
क्रोधश्च दृढवादश्च परवाक्येष्वनादरः ॥
mūrkhasya pañca cihnāni garvo durvacanaṃ tathā ।
krodhaśca dṛḍhavādaśca paravākyeṣvanādaraḥ ॥
There are five signs of a fool; vanity, wicked conversation, anger, stubborn arguments, and a lack of respect for other people’s opinions.
मूर्ख के पाँच लक्षण हैं; घमंड, दुष्ट वार्तालाप, क्रोध, जिद्दी तर्क, और अन्य लोगों की राय के लिए सम्मान की कमी।
A thermometer has a glass tube sealed at both ends and is partly filled with a liquid like mercury or alcohol. As the temperature around the thermometer’s bulb heats up, the liquid rises in the glass tube. … When it is hot, the liquid inside the thermometer will expand and rise in the tube.
11 JANUARY– National Human Trafficking Awareness Day.
It is observed on 11 January to spread awareness about the persistent issue of human trafficking.
FATIMA SHEIKH (9 January 1831 – 9 October 1900) was an Indian educator and social reformer, who was a colleague of the social reformers Jyotirao Phule and Savitribai Phule. She is widely considered to be India’s first Muslim woman teacher.
Babulal Marandi (born 11 January 1958). He was the first Chief Minister of Jharkhand Shibu Soren (born 11 January 1944) is an Indian politician who thrice served as Chief Minister of Jharkhand, first in 2005 for 10 day (2 March to 12 March), then from 2008 to 2009 and again from 2009 to 2010.
The early bird gets the worm
The first people who arrive will get the best stuff.
Scatter × Collect
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
The Sun is known in by twelve names: Mitra, Ravi, Surya, Bhanu, Kha, Pusha, Hiranyagarbha, Marichin, Aditya, Savitra, Arka and Bhaskara.
Suryanamaskar or the sun salutation exercise in Yoga has twelve postures dedicated to each one of these forms.
(Note: These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Hydration is an important and often overlooked marker of health. Staying hydrated helps ensure that your body is functioning optimally and that your blood volume is sufficient.
Drinking water is the best way to stay hydrated, as it’s free of calories, sugar, and additives. Although there’s no set amount that everyone needs per day, aim to drink enough so that your thirst is adequately quenched.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ …. ✒️