𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
10 Oct (Sunday)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calender (Ujjain)
TODAY’s TOP NEWS
- India crosses 94.62 cr mark in nationwide COVID-19 vaccination drive.
- Union Minister for Communications Ashwini Vaishnaw greeted Universal Postal Union and Postal family on World Postal Day. World Post Day is celebrated each year on 9th of October to mark the anniversary of establishment of the Universal Postal Union in 1874.
- Tata Sons group has won the bid for acquiring national carrier Air India by winning bid of 18 thousand crore rupees beating a Consortium led by Ajay Singh.
- PM Modi will launch Indian Space Association (ISpA) on Monday at 11 AM via video conferencing. He will also interact with representatives of the Space Industry on this landmark occasion.
- Indian Space Association is the Premier Industry Association of Space and Satellite companies, which aspires to be the collective voice of the Indian Space industry. It will undertake policy advocacy and engage with all stakeholders in the Indian Space domain, including the Government and its agencies.
- Andhra Pradesh : CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has written a letter to PM Modi seeking his urgent intervention to tide over the energy crisis in Andhra Pradesh.
- In a major setback to the state govt, Andhra Pradesh High Court directed it not to proceed with construction of houses under its flagship programme ‘Navaratnalu-Pedalandiriki Illu’ in the land allotted to the beneficiaries until a report submitted by a special committee modifying the layouts.
- Delhi: Medical Student Shot Dead Inside University Campus In Gurgaon.
The victim was a fourth-year Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) student at Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University in Gurgaon.
He was allegedly shot dead inside the campus of SGT University in Gurugram. Attackers are law students that include a female student. It is suspected that the victim was having a dispute with the accused overpassing some comments on the female student.
- 32 construction sites in Delhi fined for violating dust control norms
. A fine of Rs 5 lakh was imposed earlier on L&T for violation of dust mitigation guidelines at a construction site near Pragati Maidan.
- J&K : Two police personnel were injured in a terror attack in Manzgam , Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Saturday.
- Karnataka : Congress leader Siddaramaiah on 09 Oct (Saturday) once again questioned JD(S)’ intentions behind fielding Muslim candidates from Sindagi and Hangal assembly constituencies where by-elections are being held on October 30.
- Maharashtra: CBI chief Subodh Kumar Jaiswal has been summoned by the cyber cell of the Mumbai Police in connection with the leak of Maharashtra Intelligence Department’s data on police transfers and postings that had spawned a political row and a case being heard by the Bombay High Court.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray and Union Minister Narayan Rane shared a stage on 09 Oct (Saturday) as they inaugurated an airport in Sindhudurg district.
- Fuel price hike: Mumbai becomes first metro city to see diesel price cross Rs 100.
The price of petrol in Delhi rose to its highest-ever level of Rs 103.84 a litre and Rs 109.83 per litre in Mumbai.
- Rajya Sabha MP and Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut on Friday issued a legal notice to the BJP state President Chandrakant Patil for his alleged defamatory comment linking him and his wife, Varsha to the PMC Bank scam.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath said no arrest will be made without evidence in the Lakhimpur Kheri violence case and termed opposition leaders heading to meet the bereaved families as “no goodwill messengers”.
- Ashish Mishra the accused in Lakhimpur violence case has been arrested by the police. After medical examination Ashish will be produced before the court on sunday.
- Telangana: Hyderabad airport will receive Rs 6,300 crores to increase its capacity to 34 million passengers, announced Antoine Crombez, Deputy CEO, GMR Airports Ltd at the Indo-French Investment Conclave 2021 in Hyderabad on Friday.
- Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao held the Andhra Pradesh govt responsible for the Centre issuing gazette in July taking over all irrigation projects on Krishna and Godavari rivers under its control.
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s driver was summoned by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Saturday over the anti-drug raid on a cruise ship last week that has led to the arrest of 18 people including the A-lister’s son Aryan.
- The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on Saturday conducted searches at the residence and office of film producer Imtiyaz Khatri here in connection with the seizure of drugs from a cruise ship.
- The next round of high-level military talks between India & China to take forward the disengagement process in remaining friction points along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh is expected to take place on Sunday.
- Army Chief Gen MM Naravane, who began his two-day visit to eastern Ladakh on Friday, said Indian soldiers are fully ready in “every possible way” to deal with any eventuality in eastern Ladakh.
- On the occasion of 72nd Territorial Army Raising Day, Cycle Expedition Rally was conducted at National War Memorial on 09 Oct 21.
- On 01 October 1920, the Indian Territorial Force Bill was passed resulting in the reorganization of the Territorial Army into two separate wings, namely, the Auxiliary Force & the Indian Territorial Force.
- Territorial Army Act was passed in 1948 and the Territorial Army was formally inaugurated by the first Indian Governor General Shri C Rajagopalachari on 09 Oct 1949. This date is being celebrated as Prime Minister’s TA Day Parade every year.
- The Territorial Army is part of Regular Army and its present role is to relieve the Regular Army from static duties and assist civil administration in dealing with natural calamities and maintenance of essential services in situations where life of the communities is affected or the Security of the Country is threatened and to provide units for Regulars Army as and when required.
- Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme – 46th Course (January 2022) Last Date of Online Application 08..2021
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- PM Modi met with Denmark’s Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen in New Delhi on 09 Oct (Saturday) who is on her first state visit to India. two countries sign four agreements.
- India and Denmark inked four agreements and decided to expand cooperation. The agreement was signed in the field of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Traditional Knowledge Digital Library, establishing a Centre of Excellence towards natural refrigerants for tropical climates with potential applications and on mapping of ground water resources and aquifers.
- India-UK set in motion concrete plans for clean energy transition in Power Sector.
The dignitaries welcomed the Roadmap 2030 for India-UK future relations launched by both the PM Modi and Boris Johnson during Virtual Summit.
- The military build-up by China in the eastern Ladakh region and new infrastructure development to sustain the large-scale deployment are matters of concern and India has been keeping a close watch on all the activities by the Chinese PLA, Chief of Army Staff Gen MM Naravane said.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- China : China’s President Xi Jinping said on Saturday that “peaceful reunification” with Taiwan “will be and can be realised”, as tensions between Beijing and Taipei soared days after record numbers of Chinese warplanes crossed into the democratic island’s air defence zone.
- Taliban say they won’t work with US to contain Islamic State: Senior Taliban officials and US representatives are to meet Saturday and Sunday in Doha, the capital of the Persian Gulf state of Qatar. Officials from both sides have said issues include reining in extremist groups and the evacuation of foreign citizens and Afghans from the country.
- France will launch a campaign for the worldwide abolition of the death penalty as part of its upcoming presidency of the European Union, President Emmanuel Macron said.
- More than 100 people have been killed or missing after nine interlocking canoes sank in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Sixty-one bodies were recovered. The ship was actually nine traditional wooden canoes, known as pirogues, all tied together. Among the victims were street vendors and students traveling to the provincial capital, Bumba.
- The US has condemned the suicide bomber attack on a mosque in northern Afghanistan that killed at least 46 people, saying it is an “enormous tragedy” and people of that country deserve better
- A new river of lava belched Saturday from the La Palma volcano, spreading more destruction on the Atlantic Ocean island where over 1,000 buildings have already been engulfed or badly damaged by streams of molten rock.
- Singapore extends vaccinated travel lane scheme to 8 more countries.
Fully vaccinated travellers from Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States will be able to enter Singapore from October 19. Australia: The US has approved a nearly $1 billion sale of 12 Sikorsky MH-60R Black Hawk helicopters to Australia, the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) announced
- Sunday, 10th October 2021
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
19:30 IST (14:00 GMT), 18:00 LOCAL
Qualifier 1 Dubai International Stadium, Dubai
- IPL Match 55 ,
8th October 2021
SUNRISERS HYDERABAD 193/8
MUMBAI INDIANS 235/9
Mumbai Indians won by 42 runs
Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Match 56
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE 166/3
DELHI CAPITALS 164/5
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 7 wickets
Dubai International Stadium, Dubai
$USD 75.23 💷GBP 102.28
CUBA : HAVANA
1 Cuban Peso = 3.13 Indian Rupee
Prez : Miguel Díaz-Canel
🥇Gold 1 gm 24 (Krt) = 1,495.82 Cuban Peso
🥈 Silver 1 Gram = CUP 19.21 & in INR ₹.49.86
BSE Sensex 60,059.06
NIFTY : 17,895.20
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
In 1024, during the reign of Bhima I, the prominent Turkish ruler Mahmud of Ghazni raided Gujarat, plundering the Somnath temple which was dedicated to Lord Shiva, and breaking its jyotirlinga. He took away a booty of 20 million dinars. This temple, as per the history, was destructed as many as 17 times. the present temple was reconstructed in Chaulukya style of Hindu temple architecture and completed in May 1951. The reconstruction was started under the orders of the Home Minister of India Vallabhbhai Patel and completed after his death.
😀Thought of the day
T – This is an
O – Opportunity to
D – Do
A – A work, better than
Y – Yesterday.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Teacher : 1869 me kya hua ?
Ram : Gandhi ji ka janm hua.
Teacher :👌🏻 Good beth jao.
Teacher (Pappu se)- Batao 1872 me kya hua ?
Pappu: 🤔Gandhi ji 3 saal k ho gaye.🤪
⁉ Why don’t most Indians cross the road when a cat crosses their path? ⁉
Well, in olden days people used to travel by carts that were pulled by domesticated animals. When passing through forests at night, the carriage animals used to get scared and act chaotic when they sensed wild cats such as leopards, cheetahs, and tigers crossing their path. The travellers warned others not to proceed when a cat passes their path.
आनंदः अस्ति स्वीकृतिः
Happiness Is Acceptance
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a how a seismometer works
A seismometer is a device that is sensitive to vibrations. It works on the principle of a pendulum: a heavy, inert mass with a certain resistance to movement (i.e. inertia) due to its weight is suspended from a frame by a spring that allows movement.
Seismographs are instruments used to record the motion of the ground during an earthquake. They are installed in the ground throughout the world and operated as part of a seismographic network. The earliest “seismoscope” was invented by the Chinese philosopher Chang Heng in A.D. 132. This did not, however, record earthquakes; it only indicated that an earthquake was occurring. The first seismograph was developed in 1890.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
10 October – World Mental Health Day
World Mental Health Day is observed on 10 October every year to raise awareness about the scale of suicide around the world and the role that each of us can play to help in preventing it. This day is organised by the World Federation for Mental Health. It is also supported by WHO, the International Association for Suicide Prevention, and the United for Global Mental Health.
Distance between Earth and Moon is 384,400 km
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Bollywood actress Bhanurekha Ganesan (born 10 October 1954), better known by her stage name Rekha, is an Indian film actress. Noted for her versatility and acknowledged as one of the finest actresses in Indian cinema, Rekha started her career in 1958 as a child actress in the Telugu film Inti Guttu, though her film debut as a lead happened twelve years later with Sawan Bhadon. actress.Rekha has acted in more than 190 films in her career spanning over 50 years.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Every cloud has a silver lining
Meaning : Bad things one day eventually lead to good things.
Example : See, yesterday you were so morose as your phone was stolen but look at you today, you got a promotion. Is it rightly said that every cloud has a silver lining.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Navaratri (Nine Auspicious nights)
Navaratri involves the stories of Goddess Durga /Parvati .
4th day Kushmaandini = provider of basic necessities for Family which She is the creative power of the universe with her Husband Lord Shiva.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Curd is a good source of protein. It is also a good antioxidant and has high contents of calcium. Rice is a good source of magnesium and potassium, which helps reduce stomach cramps and pain. “Curd rice is beneficial for premenstrual cramps as well,” . It helps digest the food better.
Note : NEVER TO EAT CURD IN NIGHT … Curd and yoghurt can actually impair digestion, if you have a weak digestive system and eat them at night. “People with digestion issues such as acidity, acid reflux or indigestion should avoid yoghurt or curd at night as it can cause constipation when the system is sluggish and sleep-ready.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼