🌄 S̴h̴u̴b̴o̴u̴d̴h̴a̴y̴ : 10 Jun/जेस्ट मासा (Thursday) ग्रीष्म ऋतू🙏🏻
Today’s top News
- Today Surya Grahan/ Solar Eclipse 🌞🌚🌎: The 2021 annular solar eclipse event will start at 01:42 PM (IST) and it will be at its peak at 06:41 PM (IST). भारतीय समय के अनुसार दोपहर 1 बजकर 42 मिनट से शाम 6 बजकर 41 मिनट तक सूर्यग्रहण रहेगा। इस सूर्यग्रहण की कुल अवधि करीब 5 घंटे की रहेगी.
- Monsoon hits Mumbai with a bang: Heavy rains lashed in Thane District of Maharashtra, causing landslides, wall collapse.
- The Union govt has come out with comprehensive guidelines for the management of COVID-19 among children in which Remdesivir has not been recommended. According to the guidelines issued by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) under the health ministry also said that steroids are harmful in asymptomatic and mild cases of infection.
- West Bengal chief minister and Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee and Shiromani Akali Dal chief Sukhbir Singh Badal questioned, why the central govet was not holding talks with farmers, while the Congress batted for accepting the demands of protesters and said Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar, should step down.
- A two-term member of the Lok Sabha, Former Union minister and the Congress in-charge of West Bengal Jitin Prasada joins BJP.
- The Centre has written to the states and Union territories, advising them not to share the data of the Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN) system on vaccine stocks and the temperature of vaccine storage at public forums.
- Gangster Jaipal Bhullar and Jassi Kharar, wanted for the killing of CIA ASI Bhagwan Singh & Dalwinderjit Singh at Jagraon Grain Market on 15 May 2021, were encountered in a joint operation by Punjab Police, West Bengal Police and central security agencies on Wednesday morning. Jaipal was a hammer-thrower and a budding talent at Speed Fund Academy, a Punjab govt sports training centre in Ludhiana. But he was wanted in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh for over 40 cases related to murder, extortion, kidnapping, robbery and smuggling.
- The Centre has increased the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of all mandated Kharif crops for marketing season 2021-22. The price of common grade paddy has been increased from Rs 1,868/quintal to Rs 1,940/quintal, a rise of Rs 72 per quintal.
- Former Madhya Pradesh CM Kamal Nath was admitted to Gurugram’s Medanta Hospital on Wednesday after he complained of fever and shortness of breath.
- Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has approved fresh guidelines for the Development of e-Content for Children with Disabilities. The guidelines state that e-Content for Children with disabilities should be developed based on four principles of robust, perceivable, operable and understandable.
- Jal Shakti Ministry allocates Rs 40,700 crore under Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) phase-2 towards solid and liquid waste management.
- Union Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel Dharmendra Pradhan dedicated to the nation GAIL group’s 201 CNG stations across the Country. It encourages use of eco friendly fuels.
- Union Govt approves to allotment of 5 MHz spectrum in 700 MHz frequency band to Railways for enhanced safety and security of train operations.
- Centre has released the third monthly installment of Post Devolution Revenue Deficit (PDRD) Grant of Rs. 9,871 crore for the current financial year to 17 States. These are Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
- Retired IAS officer Anup Chandra Pandey assumes charge as new Election Commissioner . He was from Uttar Pradesh Cadre 1984 batch. Presently, Sushil Chandra is the Chief Election Commissioner and Rajiv Kumar is the other Election Commissioner. There was a vacancy in the poll body after Sunil Arora demitted office as the Chief Election Commissioner on 12th of April this year.
- J&K Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha said all pending board examinations for Classes 11 and 12 in the Union territory have been cancelled in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Army has selected two women officers to train as combat helicopter pilots for its aviation wing : They will undergo training at the Combat Army Aviation Training School at Nashik in Maharashtra.
- CISF returns the bag containing cash INR 1.5 lakh & other valuables to the rightful owner at Chandni Chowk Metro Station Delhi. : Sub-Inspector Shravan Kumar noticed the unclaimed bag which was mistakenly exchanged at x-ray roller by a lady. Officials checked it from security point of view and CCTV footage was reviewed. Later with the address in the bag, CISF traced the bag owner and after proper verification, the bags along-with cash & valuables were exchanged between them.
- National Defence Academy to add 2 squadrons to address officers’ shortage in Army, Navy & IAF
- IndiaRailways has delivered nearly 28000 tonnes of Liquid Medical Oxygen to 15 states across the nation. The Oxygen Expresses started their deliveries 45 days back on 24th of April 2021 in Maharashtra.
- Why Using Coronavirus Names Like ‘Indian Variant’ : The World Health Organisation has a new naming system, using the Greek alphabet, for coronavirus variants of concern. The Delta variant was previously known as the “Indian variant”, as it was first found in India in Oct 2020. Like wise the “UK variant” B.1.1.7 and “South African variant” B.1.351, The problem with naming any germ or disease after a location is that it attaches a stigma to people from that particular place . There is no guarantee that variant was first detected in that region. No country will bears responsibility of variant. If Cyclones have been given given pet names why can’t for these diseases….⁉️ A request: Atleast we and our media/social media should stop using words like Indian variant..🙏🏻
- Indian Navy begins coordinated patrols with Thai Navy
. Both countries on Wednesday began the 31st edition of Coordinated Patrols or CORPAT, aimed at reinforcing maritime links between the two countries and keeping a vital part of the Indian Ocean safe and secure for international trade.
- External affairs minister (EAM) Subrahmanyam Jaishankar left on a three-day visitto Kuwait via Doha transit on 09 Jun (Wednesday) morning to further cement bilateral ties and thank the two countries for supporting India during the raging second wave of Covid-19 pandemic.
- India and China should cooperate, not confront each other, and resolve differences on the border through consultation and dialogue, the Chinese ambassador to India Sun Weidong, has said.
- Three Indian universities achieve top-200 positions in QS World University Rankings ; IISc-Bengaluru becomes top research university in world. PM Modi has congratulated IIT, Bombay, IIT, Delhi and IISc, Bengaluru for achievement to reach top-200 positions in QS World University Rankings-2022.
- Solar Eclipse : People in parts of the Northern Hemisphere will get a chance to watch the celestial event of ‘ring of fire’ or the annular Solar Eclipse. Surya Grahan will take place on Thursday, June 10. The eclispse will be seen in parts of Canada, Greenland, and northern Russia.
- US President Joe Biden and his Chief Advisor Dr Anthony Fauci have warned that the Delta variant of the novel coronavirus which is now the dominant strain in the United Kingdom. The Delta variant of COVID-19, or the B1.617.2 was first detected in India in October.
- U.S. drops plan to ban TikTok, WeChat : The Joe Biden administration will conduct its own review aimed at identifying national security risks with software applications tied to China.
- Abhishek Verma to represent India in shooting events in Tokyo Olympic Games. The 31-year-old Panipat-born Abhishek then won gold medals in ISSF World Cups in Beijing and Rio in 2019.
- French Open Tennis: Defending Champion Iga Swiatek crashes out of Women’s Singles losing the quarter final match to Greece’s Maria Sakkari. The No.17 seed Sakkari, the first Greek woman to reach the semi-finals of a Grand Slam.
- The Delhi Court has rejected arrested two-time Olympic champion wrestler Sushil Kumar’s special diet request : Sushil Kumar is currently lodged in Delhi’s Mandoli Jail in connection with the alleged murder of Sagar Dhankar at Chhatrasal Stadium over a property dispute. The court rejected the request stating that are not essential.
$USD 72.99 💷GBP 103.03
🥇Gold ₹50,490©10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹76,700©Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 103.45
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.86
LPG : ₹ 815/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 51,941.22
NIFTY : 15,635.35
🇮🇳Facts about India🇮🇳
Mangal Pandey was an Indian soldier who played a key part in the events immediately preceding the outbreak of the Indian rebellion of 1857. He was a sepoy in the 34th Bengal Native Infantry regiment of the British East India Company. In 1984, the Indian government issued a postage stamp to remember him.
😀Thought of the day
The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
Joke of the day
Pappu : Mery dada ny 1857 ke jang main dushman ki tangain kaat di thin.
Friend : Gardanien q nai katin?
Pappu : Wo pehly he kati hui thin..😳
Why we must avoid eating food during Surya Grahan 🌞–🌚–🌎
A large percentage of population avoids food during the eclipse. The eclipse is caused due to a unique alignment of the sun, the moon, and the planet earth. Such an alignment causes the moon to block the sun’s rays, thereby casting a shadow on the earth.
When the moon, comes between sun and earth, it releases radiations which are not good for the human body. These radiations badly affect the food and give birth to bacteria, which when consumed may cause disorder and may lead to diseases. Though a few people were affected badly from eating during the eclipse, they would have made it a general rule for everyone so that not a single person suffers from a health problem.
Some people think that there are also many superstitions that revolve around this solar eclipse or Surya Grahan, right from restricting consumption of food at a particular time to actually banning people from watching the celestial event live. But there is reason behind this… It is possible to suffer serious and permanent eye damage by looking at any type of solar eclipse and there is no treatment. Children are especially at risk due to more light reaching the retina than adults.
साधन – Source
साधना – practice
💁🏻♂️ GK TODAY
The average brain weight of the adult male was 1336 gr; for the adult female 1198 gr. With increasing age, brain weight decreases by 2.7 gr in males, and by 2.2 gr in females per year. Per centimeter body height brain weight increases independent of sex by an average of about 3.7 gr.
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
Pancha Bhoota or पञ्चमहाभूत🖐🏻
Five great elements, which are the basis of all cosmic creation
Prithvi : Earth,
Varuna/Jal : Water
Agni : Fire
Aakasha : Space
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Papayas contain high levels of antioxidants vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Diets high in antioxidants may reduce the risk of heart disease. The antioxidants prevent the oxidation of cholesterol. When cholesterol oxidizes, it’s more likely to create blockages that lead to heart disease.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ….✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼