10 Feb (Thursday)
Shishir Ritu Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Magha 24, (Purnimata)/ Magha 09 (Amanta) According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Vikram Samvat – 2078
Titi: Navami (up to 11:08 am)Dashami
Rahu Kaal : 02:04 PM – 03:28 PM Facts About Arunchal: https://youtu.be/LEfxh0QoOp8
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- ISRO confirms Valentine’s Day launch for Earth Observation Satellite on PSLV-C52
The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, PSLV-C52, will launch with EOS-04 at 05:59 am on February 14. The first launch of 2022 comes months after the fatal loss of the Earth Observation Satellite (EOS-03) that could not be deployed due to a “technical anomaly” in August last year.
- The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle, PSLV-C52 will launch at 05:59 am on February 14 from the First Launch Pad of Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota. The launcher will deploy the 1710-kilogram satellite into the sun-synchronous polar orbit at an altitude of 529 kilometers above the planet.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Term -II Board examinations for Class 10th and 12th from 26th of April, 2022. In a notification, CBSE said that after holding a discussion with various stakeholders and taking into consideration the Covid-19 pandemic situation in the country, it has decided to conduct the Term-II Examinations for session 2021-22 in offline mode.
- Assembly Elections: Uttar Pradesh all set to go for first phase of polls today; The polling will be conducted from 7.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M. 58 Assembly Constituencies including nine reserved for the Scheduled Castes will go to polls.
- The Govt said the Department of Space is revising the existing policies to facilitate private sector participation in Space activities. In a written reply in Lok Sabha, the Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office Dr. Jitendra Singh said new policy framework is being drafted to address various space sectors such as SpaceCom, Remote Sensing, Technology Transfer, Navigation, Space Transportation, Space exploration.
- Presently 5,625 freedom fighters receive monthly Samman pension under SSSY, In a written reply in Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Home Affairs, Ajay Kumar Mishra said
- ANDHRA PRADESH: Govt teachers are chalking out an action plan to press for their major demands like 27^ fitment, same as the interim relief, an upward revision of HRA with 12% minimum slab, abolition of Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS) and gratuity. The teachers claim that they have support for their demands from nearly nine lakh teachers, contract and outsourcing employees and pensioners, following the implementation of the Pay Revision Commission (PRC).
- ASSAM : State Election Commission announces polls for 80 municipal boards on 6th March
- The Andaman & Nicobar administration has announced that all tourist spots in the South Andaman district will be opened for tourism activities with immediate effect.
- Madhya Pradesh minister Narottam Mishra has said that there’s no proposal before state government to ban hijab in educational institutions. “There’s no controversy in MP regarding hijab…In Karnataka also, this…matter is pending in…high court,” Mishra said. Mishra’s clarification comes after MP School Education Minister Inder Singh Parmar called for a ban on hijab in the state’s schools.
- KARNATAKA : A three-judge bench of the Karnataka High Court, comprising Chief Justice Ritu Raj Awasthi, Justice Krishna S Dixit and Justice JM Khazi, will hear petitions challenging the ban on hijab in colleges today. Reportedly, the matter will be heard at 2:30 pm. Justice Dixit heard the matter for the second day today and referred it to a larger bench
- KERALA govt lifts Sunday lockdown; Schools, Colleges to reopen from Feb 28 with full capacity.
- UTTAR PRADESH : Samyukt Kisan Morcha (SKM) leaders on Wednesday said that anti-farmer laws might be reintroduced if BJP returns to power in Uttar Pradesh. The leaders added that BJP made promises to farmers during their manifesto in 2017 as well, but were not implemented. “The farmers neither got MSP nor their income has doubled,” they said.
💷 GBP 101.55
BSE Sensex 58,465.97
NIFTY : 17,463.80
Budget Session: Kerala Assembly to begin on 18th Feb with Governor’s address
Pan India Movie release date: R R R Directed by SS Rajamouli, RRR’s release date has been finalised. The Jr NTR and Ram Charan-starrer will hit the cinemas on March 25. RRR’s final release date has been announced. Jr NTR and Ram Charan’s RRR is one of the most-anticipated films of 2022.
- 1st challenge for next CDS — Army, Navy, IAF oppose planned changes in retirement-pension rules : According to reports, last September that the Department of Military Affairs (DMA), which is headed by the CDS, is in the process of finalising an increase in retirement age to bring in commonality among various officer ranks across the three services.
- However, the forces are objecting to the proposed changes, fearing that this will lead to early retirement of talented individuals and retention of deadwood,
- According to the changes proposed, the retirement age for every Colonel-rank officer in the Army and equivalent in the other services (Captain in the Navy, Group Captain in the Air Force) will be 57 years, while for Brigadiers and equivalent (Commodore in the Navy, Air Commodore in the Air Force), it will be 58 years. While no changes have been proposed for Lieutenant General and equivalent ranks (Vice-Admiral in Navy and Air Marshal in Air Force), the retirement age was proposed as 59 for those at Major General and equivalent ranks (Rear Admiral in Navy and Air Vice-Marshal in Air Force).
- The retirement age of Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) and other ranks in the three services belonging to logistics, technical and medical branches was also proposed as 57.
As far as pension rules go, the DMA has proposed that those taking premature retirement (PMR) with 20-25 years of service will get 50% of the entitled pension, while those with 26-30 years of service will get 60% of entitled pension, and those with 31-35 years will get 75% of entitled pension. All those taking PMR after 35 years of service will get their full pension . At present, an officer in the services can get full pension on seeking PMR after having served the pensionable age, which is 20 years of service.
- The Border Security Force (BSF) on 09 Feb (Wednesday) claimed to have foiled a narcotics and weapon smuggling bid by a drone along the India-Pakistan border around 1 am in the Panjgrain area of Gurdaspur sector in Punjab.
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar will begin a visit to Australia on Thursday and attend a meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the Quad (India, Australia, United States, Japan), which is expected to discuss cooperation on vaccines, technology and regional security issues including related to China.
- India has rejected the references to Jammu and Kashmir and the so-called China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in the joint statement between China and Pakistan issued on 6th of this month.
- External Affairs Ministry’s spokesperson Arindam Bagchi said that India has always rejected such references and its position is well known to China and Pakistan. He said, the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and the Union Territory of Ladakh have been, are, and will always remain integral and inalienable parts of India. He said, India expects the parties concerned not to interfere in matters that are its internal affairs.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- The husband of US Vice President Kamala Harris was evacuated Tuesday after a reported bomb threat at the Washington high school he was visiting to celebrate African American history, Douglas Emhoff, whose official title is second gentleman, was pulled away by his security detail during commemorations of Black History Month at Dunbar High School in Washington, DC. Pupils were also told to leave.
- 80 killed, thousands of homes damaged due to cyclone in Madagascar. Moreover, 91,000 people were left with destroyed or damaged homes due to the cyclone, according to the state disaster relief agency.
- Japanese PM Fumio Kishida on Wednesday announced plans to extend COVID-19 curbs in Tokyo and 12 other regions by three weeks amid surge in Omicron variant cases. Japanese government will also create about 1,000 temporary medical facilities to treat coronavirus patients, PM Kishida added. Tokyo reported 18,287 COVID-19 cases on Wednesday, recording a jump of over 1,000 cases from Tuesday.
- Digital art auction raises over $52 mn for WikiLeaks founder’s legal defence
An online auction of digital art raised over $52 million worth of cryptocurrency to help WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange’s legal defence. Assange is battling extradition from Britain to the US where authorities want him to face trial on 18 criminal charges, including breaking a spying law. The auctioned collection of NFTs called Censored belonged to an artist known as Pak
- PRO KABADDI
February 09, 2022
Telugu Titans 32
Gujarat Giants 34
Tamil Thalaivas 39
U.P. Yoddha 41
- Leh to host World Cup cycling event on 4th September in association with City Mountainbike and Cycling Federation of India.
- India vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Rohit Sharma-led India came up with a clinical performance with the ball as they hammered the Windies by 44 runs to seal an unassailable 2-0 series lead in Ahmedabad.
- 3 ODI Series, 2022,
IND 237/9 (50.0)
WI. 193 (46.0)
India beat West Indies by 44 runs
- IND vs WI 3rd ODI : IND vs WI 3rd ODI will start on 11th February 2022, IND vs WI 3rd ODI Will begin at 1:00 PM IST, IND vs WI 3rd ODI played at India, Ahmedabad, Fan can watch IND vs WI Live on Star Sports,
Nagaland: : Kohima
CM : Neiphiu Rio
Govnr : Jagdish Mukhi
Total districts ‘ : 26
Formation;:1 Dec 1963
🥇 Gold ₹ 48,430 @10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹64,900@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 96.52
⛽ Diesel ₹ 83.68
LPG : ₹918/14.2 Kg
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
265 Bc – 264 BC : Kalinga war (Between Mauriyan emperor Ashoka of Maghada & Kalinga republic + Cholas)
😀 Thought of the day
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
JOKE OF THE DAY
Teacher : when was rome built?
Pappu : at night.
Teacher : how can you say that?
Pappu : because my dad always says that rome wasn’t built in a day!
Why do we fart?
Flatulence, also known as a fart, is something everyone experiences. It’s the release of intestinal gas, which forms as a result of digesting food. Gas can be found throughout the digestive tract, including the stomach, small intestine, colon, and rectum. We fart because of the buildup of gas in our bodies, typically due to:
Swallowed air : We swallow air throughout the day, including from carbonated beverages or taking in air as we chew.
An overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine: Several conditions can lead to bacteria overgrowth, including type 2 diabetes, celiac disease, liver disease, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Carbohydrates that haven’t been fully digested : Sometimes all your food doesn’t get fully digested by the enzymes in the small intestines. When partially digested carbs reach the colon, bacteria convert part of that food into hydrogen and carbon dioxide gasses.
All that gas has to go somewhere. Some of it can be absorbed by the body. But when too much of it gathers in the upper part of your colon and puts pressure on the colon wall, you can feel pain in your abdomen or even all the way up into your chest. Flatulence, though, allows for a painless means of escape for this gas.
नाभिषेको न संस्कारः सिंहस्य क्रियते वने। विक्रमार्जितसत्वस्य स्वयमेव मृगेन्द्रता॥
Nobody declares a lion as the king of forest by doing rituals. By sheer might of his own, a lion achieves the status of lord of animal kingdom.
कोई और सिंह का वन के राजा जैसे अभिषेक या संस्कार नहीं करता है, अपने पराक्रम के बल पर वह स्वयं पशुओं का राजा बन जाता है ॥
वमन : Vomting
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How a detergent is made?
Today they are chemically produced by running electricity through salt water to produce sodium hydroxide (NaOH) or caustic soda and potassium hydroxide (KOH) or caustic potash. These are the most commonly used alkalies in soaps and detergents.
A detergent is a surfactant or a mixture of surfactants with cleansing properties when in dilute solutions. There are a large variety of detergents; often they are the sodium salts of long chain alkyl hydrogen sulphate or a long chain of benzene sulphonic acid. The most commonly found detergents are alkylbenzene sulfonates: a family of soap-like compounds that are more soluble in hard water, because the polar sulfonate (of detergents) is less likely than the polar carboxylate (of soap) to bind to calcium and other ions found in hard water.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
10 February – National De-Worming Day
It is observed on 10 February. It is an initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to make every child worm-free in the country.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Rajesh Pilot (born Rajeshwar Prasad Singh Bidhuri; 10 February 1945 – 11 June 2000) was an Indian politician and a minister in the Government of India.
He belonged to the Indian National Congress party and represented the Dausa constituency in Lok Sabha.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
A stitch in time saves nine Fix the problem now because it will get worse later
Immediate – Instantly
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
Aura is an electromagnetic field around every living body. In human beings, it is a storehouse of all negative and positive energies. As human beings, we radiate a very low level of electricity that’s otherwise known as an electromagnetic field. We’re all broadcasting like radio stations without even knowing it.
An energy body of auras has seven layers, each layer being related to each of the seven energy chakras or wheels located along the spine.
Each layer of your aura is said to be represented by a different color.
Gray auras can show skepticism and uncertainty about others. They often see the glass half empty.
Brown : A brown aura often denotes a selfish persona.
Black : A black aura can show a dark energy which is often pessimistic and unkind.
Red : Passions run high with those who have a red aura, as they live by their desires and emotions.
Orange : Creativity is key for those who have an orange aura. Their artistry brings peace to them.
Yellow auras are high energy and exude optimism.
Green auras mark a grounded, hard-working person who is a nature lover
A good way of looking at the aura is to view it as your energy signature. Whatever emotions, feelings and state of mind and being you experience, shows in your aura. And as your aura is electromagnetic in nature, it will repel some people and attract others, depending upon what their energy signature is.
For example, People who are perhaps more emotional based and who connect with people from their heart, will be generally more inclined to attract people who are more loving, empathic and emotional
Back in 1970, Guy Coggins built a camera that could capture people’s auras, otherwise known as the electromagnetic field surrounding the body.
Some believe that the way these colors vary and interact illustrates how emotionally, spiritually, and physically complex you are.
One way to think of auras is as the “energy” someone around you omits. Some people make you nervous — others relax you. This, in some ways, could be seen as a reaction to the energy they radiate.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Consuming curd rice on a daily basis helps fight disease-causing bacteria and also keeps your digestive and intestinal tract safe.
Note : According to Ayurveda, the consumption of curd at night is not good as it leads to mucus formation. It further explains that since curd has both sweet and sour properties, having it at night may cause mucus development in the nasal passage
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏 PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼