𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖆`𝖘 1𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘 Service, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2013
10 Dec (Friday)
Hemant Ritu Shukla पक्ष::
Month: Agrahayana 21, (Purnimata)
Agrahayana 6 (Amanta)
Titi: Saptami (up to 7:09 pm) Ashtami
Vikram Samvat – 2078
According to Purnimanta calendar (Ujjain)
Rahu Kaal :11:00 AM – 12:19 PM
TODAYs TOP NEWS
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage crosses 131 Cr landmark milestone
- PM Modi, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, and NSA Ajit Doval paid floral tributes to Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat, his wife and defence personnel who lost their lives in the chopper crash. The mortal remains of those who lost their lives in chopper crash on 08 Dec were brought to Palam airbase in Delhi by an Indian Airforce aircraft from Sulur on 09 Dec. Chiefs of Army Staff, Naval Staff and Air Staff also paid their last respects.
- The Parliament has passed the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Amendment) Bill, 2021, with passing of the Bill in the Rajya Sabha today and on 6th December in the Lok Sabha.
- NMCG (National Mission for Clean Ganga) and c-Ganga (Centre for Ganga River Basin Management and Studies) organising India Water Impact Summit from Dec 9 to 14.
- Union Cabinet approved the Ken-Betwa River interlinking project, ahead of elections to major North Indian states. The Ken-Betwa River Interlinking Project aims to transfer surplus water from Ken River in MP to Betwa River in UP in a bid to irrigate the drought-prone Bundelkhand region.
States & its Capital https://youtu.be/hNkLNLnISio
- Farmer union Samyukta Kisan Morcha has announced suspension of agitation against three farm laws. The Parliament had repealed these laws on the first day of the ongoing Winter Session of Parliament. PM Modi in his address to the nation on the 19th of last month had announced that the new farm laws enacted in 2019 would be repealed in the winter session of Parliament.
- Indian Railways Rule Changed: Now you can catch a train from any other station instead of the original railway station. Railways will not charge you any fine for this. To change the boarding station, you have to make changes in your ticket, otherwise you may be fined. Any passenger who wants to change his boarding station will have to make changes online 24 hours before the departure of the train.
- Union Cabinet approved the extension of flagship housing-for-all scheme named “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G)” till March 2024. As of November 29, 2021, total of 1.65 crore PMAY-G houses have been constructed out of 2.95 crore. It is expected that 2.02 crore houses, which is equal to SECC 2011 database based Permanent Wait List, will be completed by August 15, 2022. Thus, to achieve the target of 2.95 crore houses, scheme was extended.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh on Thursday said India will launch two unmanned missions accompanied with robots before the human spaceflight programme ‘Gaganyaan’ by the end of 2022. He said the Venus Mission is planned for 2022, while the Solar Mission for 2022-23.
- The Lok Sabha on 09 Dec passed the Central Vigilance Commission (Amendment) Bill, 2021 and the Delhi Special Police Establishment (Amendment) Bill, 2021, which seek to extend the tenure of chiefs of ED and CBI for up to five years. Their tenures were fixed at two years.
- Power Ministry is celebrating Energy Conservation Week under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav from 8th to 14th of this month. Various activities are being undertaken by Power CPSUs as part of the celebrations.
- On December 8, 2021, the Minister for Women & Child Development, Smriti Irani, noted in Parliament that, State Governments and Union Territories have used only 56% of the total funds released under Poshan Abhiyan or Nutrition Mission in last three years.
- Union power minister, R K Singh, approved 23 new inter-state transmission system projects of worth Rs 15,893 crore.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman virtually participated in the G20 International Seminar hosted in Bali by the G20 Presidency of Indonesia on 09 Dec.
- The Finance Minister emphasised on the importance of ensuring affordable and equitable access to vaccines and therapeutics to bridge the divergences being witnessed in the global economic recovery. Mrs Sitharaman highlighted that so far India has administered over 1.25 billion doses of vaccines and supplied more than 72 million vaccine doses to over 90 countries.
- Central Board of Direct Taxes, CBDT has issued refunds of over 1.32 lakh crore rupees to more than 1.19 crore taxpayers between 1st of April to 6th of December this year. In a tweet, Income Tax India said, the refunds of 44,207 crore rupees have been issued in over 1.17 crore cases and Corporate Tax refunds of 88,174 crore rupees have been issued in over 1.99 lakh cases.
- The Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das on December 8, 2021 announced that the Monetary Policy Committee had opted to keep the rates unchanged in its latest meet.
- RBI proposes to launch UPI-based payment products for feature phone users. UPI transaction limit to be hiked to Rs 5 lakh from current limit of Rs 2 lakh. UPI transaction limit hike only for retail direct scheme for investment of G-Secs and IPO offering applications.
- India’s Gross domestic product, GDP, for the second quarter of the current fiscal logged the fastest growth among major economies in the world. According to the government data released, recently, the GDP of the country grew by 8.4 percent from a year ago. As per the National Statistics Office, NSO, data, Manufacturing output increased 5.5 percent during the period while the construction segment grew 7.5% in the second quarter.
- Actor Prabhas, known for starring in ‘Baahubali’, has been named the number one South Asian celebrity in the world for 2021 by UK’s weekly newspaper ‘Eastern Eye’. Other Indian actors to feature on the list include Priyanka Chopra, who ranked third, and Amitabh Bachchan, who has been placed at the 32nd spot.
- Actress Kangana Ranaut has moved Bombay High Court seeking to quash the FIR filed against her by Mumbai Police over her alleged anti-Sikh post on Instagram. The complainants had claimed that Kangana portrayed farmers’ protest at Delhi borders as a Khalistani movement in a post dated November 21. Kangana has said that she was exercising her right to free speech.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said, a tri-service enquiry regarding the chopper crash has been ordered by Indian Air Force headed by Air Marshal Manvendra Singh.
- The father of IAF’s Group Captain Varun Singh, the lone survivor of the Tamil Nadu helicopter crash, said their family is hoping that he would recover and bounce back. His father added, “He is in a critical condition and there have been a lot of injuries.” The officer was shifted to the Command Hospital in Bengaluru for treatment.
- IAF chopper crash: All about late Brigadier LS Lidder, a second-generation Army officer was set to be promoted as Major General soon. He was the defence assistant to India’s first Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) General Bipin Rawat. He is survived by his wife Geetika, who is a school teacher, and a 16-year old daughter. Brigadier Lidder’s father, Col Mehnga Singh, hailed from Punjab.
- DRDO test fires air version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile from Sukhoi 30 MK-I aircraft
×× NOTIFICATION ××
Join Indian Navy Sports Quota SSR / MR 01/2022 Batch Recruitment
Indian Navy has released the advertisement of Sports Quota (Sailors’ Entry) – 01/2022 Batch. Any sports candidates who want to apply for this sports quota naval recruitment can apply offline from 12 December 2021 to 25 December 2021
✈ INTERNATIONAL NEWS
- Israeli PM Naftali Bennett expresses condolences at tragic loss of Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin Rawat.
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation has extended the suspension of scheduled international commercial flight operation till 31st of January next year. This ban shall not apply on international cargo operations and flights specifically approved by DGCA. However, international scheduled flights may be allowed on selected routes by the competent authority on case to case basis.
🌎 WORLD NEWS 🌍
- Former world number one Amelie Mauresmo has been appointed the first ever female director of the French Open, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) said on 09 Dec.
- New Zealand has adopted a law that will allow for easier change of one’s sex on birth certificates without court intervention. The Births, Deaths, Marriages and Relationships Registration Bill (BDMRR) was effected into a law that will allow such amendments without providing evidence of a medical procedure. It’s aimed to benefit those from sexual minority communities.
- The government agencies in the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE’s) Sharjah city are moving to a four-day workweek and the working hours will be from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. While the working days will be from Monday to Thursday, the weekend will be from Friday to Sunday. It follows the UAE’s switch to a 4.5-day workweek from January 1, 2022.
- China on 09 Dec warned four Western nations that they would come to regret launching a joint diplomatic boycott of the upcoming Winter Olympics in Beijing. “The US, Australia, Britain and Canada’s use of the Olympic platform for political manipulation is unpopular and self-isolating, and they will inevitably pay the price for their wrongdoing,” foreign ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin said.
- The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will remain on the Formula One calendar until 2030 at least, after a contract extension was announced by the Chief Executive of Formula One, Stefano Domenicali, on Thursday. Abu Dhabi first hosted an F1 race in 2009.
$USD 75.61💷GBP 99.94
CHATTISGARH : RAIPUR
CM : Bhupesh Baghel
Gvnr : Anusuiya Uikey
🥇Gold ₹48,430@10 gm 24 (Krt)
🥈 Silver ₹65,500@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 101.18
⛽ Diesel ₹ 92.40
⛽ CNG ₹ 49.40
LPG : ₹971/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex 58,807.13
NIFTY : 17,516.85
🇮🇳 FACTS ABOUT INDIA 🇮🇳
Chhattisgarh is a landlocked state located in the region of Central India. Formerly part of Madhya Pradesh it was granted statehood on November 1, 2000. It is the 9th-largest state in India, with an area of 135,192 km2 (52,198 sq mi). As of 2021, it has a population of roughly 30 million (3 crores), making it the 17th most populated state in the country.
😀Thought of the day
Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement
JOKE OF THE DAY
Wife : Suno ji, Doctor ne muje ek mahina aaram ke liye switzerland ya paris jaane ko kaha hai.
Hum kaha jayenge?🤪
Husband :😳 Dusre Doctor 🧑🏻⚕️ke paas..?
Why Do We Blink Eyes? 👁️
Blinking is a protective reflex that cleans and moistens the eyeball. Every time you blink, your eyelids spread a cocktail of oils and mucous secretions across the surface of the eye to keep your globes from drying out. Blinking also keeps eyes safe from potentially damaging stimuli, such as bright lights and foreign bodies like dust.
Good night शुभरात्री (śubharātrī)
(Parting phrases) पुनर्मिलाम (punarmilāma)
Good luck! सौभाग्यम् (saubhāgyam)
Rabbit = शश | shsh
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉
How ancient people use to make paints…?
Ancient paints were often made from colored rocks, earth, bone, and minerals, which could be ground into powders, and mixed with egg or animal byproducts to bind the solution and make paint.
Paints were made by using the ground pigment with gums or animal glue, which made them workable and fixed them to the surface being decorated. The encaustic painting technique was used widely in Greece and Rome for easel pictures. In this technique, the binder for the pigment is wax or wax and resin.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
10 December – Death Anniversary of Alfred Nobel
He was a famous scientist, inventor, businessman, and founder of Nobel Prizes. His father was an engineer and inventor. He was born on October 21, 1833, and died on December 10, 1869. He invented dynamite and other more powerful explosives.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Chakravarti Rajagopalachari (C.Rajagopalachari; 10 December 1878 – 25 December 1972), informally called Rajaji or C.R., was an Indian politician, independence activist, lawyer, writer, historian and statesman.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
Familiarity breeds contempt
The better you know someone the less you like him
Captivity : Freedom, Liberty
Evaluate – Assess
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is vary from actual facts🙏🏻)
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत:।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम्॥
(चतुर्थ अध्याय, श्लोक 7)
इस श्लोक का अर्थ है: हे भारत (अर्जुन), जब-जब धर्म ग्लानि यानी उसका लोप होता है और अधर्म में वृद्धि होती है, तब-तब मैं (श्रीकृष्ण) धर्म के अभ्युत्थान के लिए स्वयम् की रचना करता हूं अर्थात अवतार लेता हूं।
The meaning of this verse is: O Bharata (Arjuna), whenever there is a loss of righteousness and an increase in adharma, then I (Shri Krishna) create myself for the upliftment of dharma, that is, I incarnate. .
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
(Note : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻)
Jeera is fantastic for digestion
One of the most well-known jeera water uses. The powerful anti-gas chemicals within protect the body against irritable bowel disease and solves flatulence, belching and burps in a flash. It should be first on the list of everyone looking for a simple, quick remedy for their stomach woes.
CH Nαʋҽҽɳ Kυɱαɾ…✒️
🙏PLZ FOLLOW the GOVT. NORMS, MAINT SOCIAL DISTANCE, KEEP YOURSELF YOUR FAMILY SAFE🌼