- 5 people die in a suspected gas leak in an Italian nursing home.
- Sri Lankan Tamilians have sought for the involvement of international mechanism to probe into “war crimes.”
- US has rejected the plea of UN to reverse the Yemen rebel terror tension.
- Taliban has praised US for withdrawal of its forces from Afghanistan.
- Pakistan approves Astrazeneca vaccine to fight Covid-19.
- NITI Aayog has denied RTI request on information the CMs panel on Agriculture reforms.
- The union Health Ministry said that India did not report any cases of hospitalization post vaccination.
- India has reported 181 deaths and over 15,000 fresh Covid-19 cases.
- A bus in Rajasthan caught fire and killed 19 individuals.
- India has vaccinated 1.91 lakh people against COVID-19 on its first day.
- The Bombay High Court to pronounce judgements in the PILs filed against media trials in Sushant Singh Rajput death case.
- The Farmers Union has requested the Apex Court to remove the remaining members of the committee that was constituted to resolve the disputes between the farmers and the Centre.
- Saket Gokhale moved to the Bombay High Court seeking for the publication of safety and efficacy trial results of Covaxin.