- Ice cream samples in China test positive for Covid-19.
- Alexei Navalny returns to Russia for the first time after recovering from being poisoned.
- A report suggests that China might become the worlds largest IoT market by 2024.
- Some Nepali Climbers make record after climbing Mountain K2 in winter.
- Lebanon has signed a deal with Pfizer for 2.1 million doses of vaccines.
- Congress tells the Centre that free vaccine for all.
- Classes for 10th and 12th to begin very soon in Delhi.
- Maharashtra Palghar experiences an Earthquake of 3.5 magnitude.
- Farmers protesting against Farm Bills all ready to start tractor rally on Republic Day.
- Cold wave sweeps in North India as predicted by IMD.
- The Apex Court tells Centre that they can invoke all powers under law to stop the tractor rally.
- An FIR was registered against Tandav (web series) for hurting the sentiments of Hindus.
- Delhi High Court: Just because of the exorbitant price of the drug or treatment, patients, especially children, suffering from a rare disease ought not to be deprived of treatment for their condition.
- A petition was filed in the Madhya Pradesh High Court against Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Instagram for creating a negative image of India and spreading communal hatred.