- Russia withdraws itself from the open skies treaty after the departure of US
- Earthquake in Indonesia takes away 42 lives at it topped homes and buildings.
- Germany surpasses a 2 million mark of the total Covid-19 cases recorded.
- China has put 20,000 villagers on quarantine over the risk of spreading virus.
- The Air Quality Category in Delhi falls into the severe category.
- President Ram Nath Govind donates ₹5,00,100 towards the construction of the Ram Mandhir in Ayodhya.
- The International Monetary Fund says that the farm law protests in India are significant and that those affected should be protected.
- India develops its first Indigenous Machine Pistol
- Haryana has launched Air Taxi services from Chandigarh to Hisar.
- The Congressional-Executive Commission on China (CECC) released their annual report on human rights in China declaring that China has possibly committed genocide against Uighur Muslims.
- UK to undertake landmark reform of mental health laws.
- The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) to hear a case by Ukraine alleging human rights violations by Russia in the Crimean Peninsula.
- Over 500 Indian lawyers have written a letter to Chief Justice of India citing their grievances regarding the current system of virtual hearings and seeking his order to resume regular physical hearings in the Supreme Court.