- France has imposed new curfews across 15 departments in fear of the COVID-19 spread.
- With nearly 12% of its people administered vaccinations, Israel becomes the First Nation to give so many vaccine jabs.
- In a new record, Bitcoin has surged past $30,000.
- The Niger village attacks have killed nearly 79 people.
- More dead bodies have been identified who died in the Norwegian land slide.
- Flights to and fro UK to resume from January 6th.
- India has become the First Nation to culture the UK variant of the Coronavirus.
- Pakistan’s KPK Government has approved ₹2.5 crores to purchase ancestral home of Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor.
- The expert panel has recommended Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin for emergency use.
- Senior Congress leader Buta Singh dies at 86.
- Jammu and Kashmir High Court : soldier whose whereabouts unknown for more than 7 years should be presumed dead.
- Private interest must give way to public interest says Jammu and Kashmir High Court.
- AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy sticks to his allegations against Judges and filed an affidavit before CJI.
- Delhi High Court seeks affidavit from DU on timeline, procedure for holding annual convocation for students.