- North Korea terms US as its main enemy and threatens to build more nukes.
- China says that the WHOs visit to study the origin of Coronavirus are ongoing.
- Republic and in US show restraint in supporting Donald Trump after the protests in the Capitol.
- WHO urges rich nations and vaccine firms to stop making bilateral deals.
- Brazil’s President urges PM Modi to ensure fast delivery of shipments of Coronavirus vaccines.
- Karnataka preparing to fulfil 17 SDGs by 2030.
- The Second dry run of Covid-19 vaccination begins in Delhi.
- IMD informs that the Southern region of India may experience rainfall in the month of January.
- Karnataka to receive around 13 lakh vaccine vials soon.
- The total number of Covid-19 recoveries in India cross the 1 crore mark.
- The Bar Council of Delhi increases fees payable at the time of enrolment to Rs 14,300.
- Calcutta High Court : life is more important than religious practice.
- Karnataka High Court orders restoration of criminal case against CM BS Yediyurappa.
- The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) recently held that in case of fraudulent transactions leading to withdraw of money from a person’s bank account, the concerned bank shall be responsible for the loss, not the customer.