- Brazil’s President Bolsonaro says country is “broke”.
- Over 50,000 Hong Kong protestors are held for breaching the Security Law.
- Germany to extend its lockdown period till the end of this month.
- Alex Ellis is the new British High Commissioner to India.
- France has promised a faster rollout of Covid-19 vaccines to its people.
- The Ministry of health informs that Pfizer has skipped Covid-19 regulator thrice.
- Bharat Biotech is setting up 4 COVID-19 vaccine facilities to increase the manufacture of its vaccines.
- The Central Government launches a hackathon for toys.
- The total tally of patients with the UK Variation reaches 71.
- The Mutation of Coronavirus favors the vaccine developed by Bharat Biotech.
- The Bombay High Court has allowed a trans women to contest elections as a women candidate and held that, “she chose the female gender as her self perceived gender.”
- A criminal defamation suit has been filed against Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut over her tweet saying that a lady farmer joined farmers protests after taking money.
- A new admission test to be introduced in India for LLM and the previous 1 year LLM course to be abolished.
- The conception that house makers do not “work” or that they do not add economic value to the household is a problematic idea that has persisted for many years and must be overcome.