- US President elect Joe Biden proposes $1.9 Trillion plan to stem the Virus and boost the US economy.
- The Titanic comic book sold in an auction at $3.1 million.
- 13 WHO scientists arrive in Wuhan to investigate virus but two of them were barred after testing Covid positive.
- The Nepal Foreign Minister has arrived in India for a 3 day to tour.
- Kuwait’s government quits after it reaches a political deadlock.
- An illegal market for fake number plates for vehicles in Delhi was exposed.
- BJP leader Kailash Vijaywargia says 30 MLAs ready to join BJP in West Bengal.
- PM Modi in his speech says that the National Educational Policy has been inspired from Swami Vivekananda.
- Mayawati to contest for polls in UP and Uttarakhand without any involvement with another party.
- BMC aims to vaccinate 4,000 Heath care workers on its first day of vaccination drive.
- The Uttarakhand High Court raises concern over the State’s unpreparedness to handle the demographic explosion during the Kumbh Mela.
- The Allahabad High Court tells the State Government to come up with a definitive plan for its vaccination programme this January 22.
- 11 benches of the Delhi High Court to hold physical hearing soon.