- Donald Trump has become the first US President to have been impeached twice.
- US has cancelled its ambassador’s trip to Taiwan.
- Japan gets more cautious as virus cases surge in the Nation.
- WHO team arrives in Wuhan for the controversial investigation of the origins of the Coronavirus.
- Rebels launch an attack on the capital in Central Africa Republic.
- The Central Ministry has rescheduled Polio National Immunisation Day to the 31st of January.
- The Construction work of the new parliament likely to start tomorrow.
- India records less than 10,000 Covid-19 positive cases.
- A CPI(M) led Kerala delegation will be joining the farmers protesting near the Delhi borders.
- With temperature at -8.4 C, Srinagar registers coldest winter in decades.
- The Mumbai Court has allowed access to Sudha Bardwaj 5 books per week for reading in the prison.
- The Karnataka High Court called out the State for its laid back approach in providing benefit of crop insurance scheme to families of deceased farmers.
- Allahabad High Court pulls up Government over non-maintenance of archaeological site at Kushinagar where Lord Buddha attained “parinirvana”.
- Delhi High Court allows termination of 20 week old foetus stating that “Law cannot be construed in a manner incompatible with life.”.