- WHO to directly fly to Wuhan to conduct investigations about the origin of Covid-19.
- YouTube has removed the content uploaded on Donald Trump’s channel.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong un calls out for stronger military capabilities and greater nuclear war deterrence.
- Mike Pompeo says that Iran is the new base for Al Qaeda.
- Nepal’s PM Oli says Nepal will not compromise on Sovereign equality in its engagement with India or China.
- The Union Health Secretary announced that there wouldn’t be an option between Covaxin or Covishield when the rollout starts on January 16.
- The current Covid-19 active cases in India dip to 2.17 lakh.
- Petrol prices reach a new high costing ₹91 in Mumbai and ₹86 in Delhi.
- Haryana CM urges the protesting farmers to end protests.
- Dr.Reddy’s seek the approval of DGCI to conduct phase three trial of Sputnik V vaccine developed in Russia.
- The Apex Court takes Suo Moto cognisance of the Yamuna river pollution.
- The Madras High Court has held that, “ Right to property has has close nexus with right to life under Article 21 of the Constitution.
- The Supreme Court has referred the matter to a Constitutional Bench in an issue where the Central Government informed that adultly cannot be decriminalised for Armed Forces.
- The Supreme Court has held that the lack of scientific certainty is no ground to imperil the environment.