- Japanese Health Ministry finds a new Coronavirus variant.
- Indonesia hopes to recover black boxes from the Java sea from the recent crash.
- The ruling Workers’ Party of Korea “unanimously adopted” a decision to elect Kim as general secretary at its congress.
- The impeachment process of Donald Trump to take place very soon.
- Australian doctors at home Covid-19 test wins US approval.
- Rajnikanth urges fans to not protest his decision to not enter politics.
- Jammu and Kashmir saw 63.93% decrease in terror incidents in 2020, says home ministry.
- Jharkhand doctors have demanded action against state health secretary Nitin Madan Kulkarni over his “derogatory” remarks on doctors.
- Maharashtra has become the eighth state to confirm bird flu. As per test results, avian flu has been confirmed as the cause of death of 800 chickens in Parbhani district of Maharashtra.
- CJI Bobde expresses his concern over the way the Central Government is dealing with the farmer protests and farm bills.
- Sonu Sood has approached the Bombay High Court against BMC notice on alleged unauthorised alterations to his residential property.
- Bombay High Court dismisses challenge to election of Deputy Chairperson of Maharashtra Legislative Council.
- Delhi High Court seeks Central governments response in a suit for damages in relation to property forfeited during 1975 National Emergency.