- An Indonesian airline carrying 62 people crashes into sea.
- A road side bomb in Kabul, Afghanistan kills three people.
- Amidst the third coronavirus lockdown Israelis protest against Nethanyahu.
- Joe Biden says he will introduce the immigration bill as soon as the time permits.
- 11 dead in a landslide in Indonesia.
- India generated 30000 tones of waste related to Covid-19.
- After the ban of Donald Trumps social media accounts, Modi becomes the most followed active politician.
- 10 infants killed in Pune hospital due to fire.
- Around 1,200 birds die due to bird flu across India.
- Congress to observe January 15th as Farmers Rights Day.
- Aadhar review petition to be heard by the Apex Court tomorrow.
- Kerala High Court – Trials delayed endlessly due to deliberate absence of Investigating Officers, such officers ridicule justice delivery system.
- The Allahabad High Court observed that arrest should be the last option to resort to by the police in exceptional cases.
- The victims of the 1975 Emergency approach the Supreme Court seeking the status of “freedom fighters.”
- Centre informs the Delhi High Court that it has passed no such notification asking individuals to wear a mask when alone in car.